Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Linux Distribution, full automatic start ?  (Read 932 times)
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 10:14:53 AM

Hi folks,

I made for myself Linux distrybution which boots and starts mining.
I just simply power on computer, and it starts mining itself And also gives me access via ssh and VNC !

But now i am thinking about making this distribution for other people.
I just need to know are you interested guys in such new distribution.
(i know there is SmartMine distribution but i dont like it)

Here is how this would be:
1. You are going to my website.
2. You are filling out login and passwords for 4 miners.
3. Diustribution iso is generating on my server
3. You are downloading it, and just burn on CD, DVD or Pendrive or HardDisk and simply boot and it will start everything automaticly.

What do you think about it?
Tell me how much you will pay for such distrybution ? Range is 0,1 - 10 BTC

Here is sample screenshot.

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
garna

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 10:47:40 AM

That'd be nice, a zero setup mining distro for people who don't want to fiddle with linux to much. I'd pay 0.3 if I would need this, people who don't know linux and want an easy dedicated mining setup based on linux. I can imagine even Linuxcoin would be to difficult.

Personally I'd prefer tinkering with my own startup scripts (aticonfig over- or underclock etc).
At the moment I use Linuxcoin 0.2b, which is nice and lightweight (debian/ldxe). Ideally I wouldn't want to have X running, just an ubuntu/debian server based distro with console terminals and a management tool like smartcoin of autominer that drives the different miners. Perhaps I'll do a hd install of linuxcoin, setup a small webserver etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: