Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3494 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:09:36 AM

Have to agree really like the idea of licensing with artists and being able to tie in closer to where the musics coming from.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

Blockchain Itunes competitor looks interesting. So I want to understand it is much like iTunes you can buy songs/albums etc. using VOXXO tokens. Is it solely music player or there is something else?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

I like the project and I think about investing (of course, i have to read more about it. I see the token sale is already running. interesting that there are 3 sales levels. And at every level, more money should be taken than in the previous stage. Does anyone know if there are different bonuses in stages?
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

For everyone who missed it, you can see Cem Inci live on this tweet https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/939967962072666113

I learned from this tweet you can get 50% bonus for joining ICO now, I wonder why they give such a high bonus?

jordandixon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:34 AM

It looks really promising. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

For everyone who missed it, you can see Cem Inci live on this tweet https://twitter.com/voxxomusic/status/939967962072666113

I learned from this tweet you can get 50% bonus for joining ICO now, I wonder why they give such a high bonus?

50% bounds is very good offer. How long is this offer? I missed this tweet before. Me too surprised to see such a high bonus but I understand partially. ICOs without bonus might not attract people especially small investors. That could be the reason.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:05 AM

50% bounds is very good offer. How long is this offer? I missed this tweet before. Me too surprised to see such a high bonus but I understand partially. ICOs without bonus might not attract people especially small investors. That could be the reason.

There are 3 stages in token sale. I suppose the 50% bonus is available at least in the 1st stage. This ends on 1.1.2018.
On the page of voxxo the current state in the token sale is indicated. I think that's very good, I often miss that with at ICOs. At the moment they have reached about 11% of the sales target, with almost 2 weeks remaining until the end of the 1st sales stage
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

There are 3 stages in token sale. I suppose the 50% bonus is available at least in the 1st stage. This ends on 1.1.2018.
On the page of voxxo the current state in the token sale is indicated. I think that's very good, I often miss that with at ICOs. At the moment they have reached about 11% of the sales target, with almost 2 weeks remaining until the end of the 1st sales stage

50% bonus for this long time frame. Wow! Who ever want to invest and missed this bonus stage will surely be kicking him self hard. That's a high risk by voxxo company of you all me. They might get over 50% of their customers just in this first stage because of the bonus
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

I have never seen an ICO that has a selling period of 3 months, the ICO is until march 5th 2018. This could be good, the brand VOXXO will have enough time to grow. On the other hand, it is a very long time.... what are your thoughts on this?

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

I have never seen an ICO that has a selling period of 3 months, the ICO is until march 5th 2018. This could be good, the brand VOXXO will have enough time to grow. On the other hand, it is a very long time.... what are your thoughts on this?

As long as the development goes on about that timeframe ,everything should be fine. You have to keep it up to Date, News News news. Announce new partnerships and Money flews in, also after 2 month of ico (;
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

I accidentally noticed this project and I really think the idea is very interesting! I would like to know how legitimate this is? I mean, in what form will the authors of music receive payment? in crypto currency or in fiat?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

Hi all, I'm new to this project, excited to be on board. I'm just wondering the 50% bonus seems quite high? IN a good way though I suppose, there is just more chance of it dumping when it hits exchanges.

But still, nevertheless a very generous offer.

Glad to be on board
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

Will the VOXXO music app support multiple languages or just English only ? I suppose that Voxxo is going worldwide, because they are going to stream music. I like that the free users can listen to music for free by seeing ads after 2 songs.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

Will the VOXXO music app support multiple languages or just English only ? I suppose that Voxxo is going worldwide, because they are going to stream music. I like that the free users can listen to music for free by seeing ads after 2 songs.

They will support multiple languages I'd imagine over a period of time as they are hoping to go viral and worldwide supporting multiple different countries.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

Just came across this project. Looks interesting. The soft-cap of $300.000 is pretty low compared to most of the other ICOs nowadays. I am confident they can reach it.
Owillz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

They will support multiple languages I'd imagine over a period of time as they are hoping to go viral and worldwide supporting multiple different countries.

Even though they might support multiple languages, I think it's going to be just some few major languages from each continent say at most two. My thought though because I feel It's an extra expense paying for translations especially in areas where not too many people accept your project
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:12:13 PM

After reading the Whitepaper I have some doubts on the supply and demand of the coin. 100M coins will be created, is this number the total number of coins that will ever be created? And, when someone uses the coins to pay for the subscription service, these coins are burned or it can be sell back to the users?

I love the idea of concerts crowdfunding platform, I haven't seen that before, and I think it can upscale a lot!

After reading the Whitepaper I have some doubts on the supply and demand of the coin. 100M coins will be created, is this number the total number of coins that will ever be created? And, when someone uses the coins to pay for the subscription service, these coins are burned or it can be sell back to the users?

I love the idea of concerts crowdfunding platform, I haven't seen that before, and I think it can upscale a lot!

You have almost answered my question about what is the unique feature. May be team members will have more explanation about it. Crowdfunding platform for music seems to be unique indeed. I could not find another one atleast in my first search.

Honestly, music field is like heaven and and VOXXO knows that and playing the game carefully. Team members seems to have lots of experience in this field which will add a crown to this project.

VOXXO will use tokens that platform holding and coming from subscriptions (that is a little fish considering whole supply) to produce albums and to open Performance Halls (long term plans)
and also VOXXO will try to use it as a balance (of course not for market but ONLY MUSIC price) make people sure to buy cheaper music from its competitors.

So if I understood it correctly, these tokens will be resold in order to get the funds to produce the albums. I actually like this fact as it makes the project sustainable in the long term. Some other ICOS these days look like they won't need any more money after TGE which its fishy to me.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:12:37 PM

The main reason why I am interested in this project, is because of the portfolio of the business manager Cem Inci. He organized huge events involving Michael Jackson and Madonna. Usually ICOs have big plans but I often highly doubt if they can really deliver. With Voxxo it seems like they have got the right people behind their big plans.

Second of all, the idea that you can invest in a concert and get revenues is very unique. It would be so amazing if this gets real. People would stand in line to invest, because we all know it is a big industry. Finally the big money will go to the communities and not just some rich people. Thats why I love crypto.

I didn’t realise the team had so much experience, it’s great to see that they have been involved in the music industry prior to this project and they have worked with some world class musicians, like the ones mentioned above.

Yeah it’s great that there’s a community feel to the project especially with the concert investing. Investors can all submit acts and vote for which bands/singers will perform at the next concert,if the concert is profitable then the profits will be shared out between the investors.

For me also, the surprising element is the experience of Voxxo team. I know music industry is really saturated. lots of budding talents are coming up everyday in 1000s. Usage of crypto in music is quite new. And may be unique. With the experience of Voxxo, they can do things efficiently and capture the market.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:15:00 PM

Really like that these investments are going towards making new music, hoping we'll see some indie artists pick it up or even some mainstream support given how much the RIAA has screwed the industry.
Owillz

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

The time frame is not really a problem as long as they can keep every second of the ICO time active. As long as it's active, the 3 months can come to an end faster than you think.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: