Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:36:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3494 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

Yesterday I was thinking again on pulling the lever on this inversion and I realized we still don't know the catalogue of artists that will be available on the platform. Have I overlooked something? Is there a preliminary artist list available?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

Yesterday I was thinking again on pulling the lever on this inversion and I realized we still don't know the catalogue of artists that will be available on the platform. Have I overlooked something? Is there a preliminary artist list available?

Im not sure, but I think thats totally open, since it depends on how much they collect while Ico is ongoing. Lets hope for the best (;
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:56 PM

I still think the software/website is being worked on so the music playlist/database hasn’t been made public yet. Hopefully the devs will let us know soon when that will be ready!

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

I still think the software/website is being worked on so the music playlist/database hasn’t been made public yet. Hopefully the devs will let us know soon when that will be ready!

Yes, the project is still in a very early stage. The idea is there, but I think it will take some years to build up to its full potential.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:19:00 PM

I really can't wait for the software/site to be done and for them to start giving us some sneakpeaks into the backed of the platform, hopefully we hear something soon on when we might get a peak Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:20:00 PM

Yes, the project is still in a very early stage. The idea is there, but I think it will take some years to build up to its full potential.

It’s a great idea and they need to make sure they have all the correct planning in place to ensure that when the product is launched that it will be a success and investors/users will like the Voxxo music player/concert service!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:04:13 PM

It’s a great idea and they need to make sure they have all the correct planning in place to ensure that when the product is launched that it will be a success and investors/users will like the Voxxo music player/concert service!

Agreed getting it right the first time is the most important part, for that they need the platform to be solid and to line up interest amongst artists to the platform, as debuting without enough content would slow things down greatly. I'm very hopeful the team is going to come back with some great news for the launch window.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

If they started building music database it would become huge. I guess they will eventually go for some kind of partnership with other companies who are already having such musci databases. We will hear more when things starts developing.
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

One notices that the curiosity is great, which artist is already on board. What music will be there. National / International. But I believe that you want the system to be close to complete before it really starts with program points. The rough timeline is, I'm curious if it is filled with life.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:43 PM

I think it's not that hard to build a big music database anymore. Many music publishers have been willing to rent their music catalogs since streaming became so popular. And Voxxo already has experience and contacts in the music business, so i am sure, that we will have many great musicians in our playlists.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:18:59 PM

I think it's not that hard to build a big music database anymore. Many music publishers have been willing to rent their music catalogs since streaming became so popular. And Voxxo already has experience and contacts in the music business, so i am sure, that we will have many great musicians in our playlists.

I hope these contacts are good enough. There are already well-established competitors in the music streaming business.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

One notices that the curiosity is great, which artist is already on board. What music will be there. National / International. But I believe that you want the system to be close to complete before it really starts with program points. The rough timeline is, I'm curious if it is filled with life.

As a software developer I know the importance of the website/app, and that a bad app can kill you for good. But in the music industry content is king and if there's no Rihana, Enrique Iglesias and the likes you are not going mainstream. So I would like to know if this will be a niche app or a mainstream one.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:56 AM

Im not sure, but I think thats totally open, since it depends on how much they collect while Ico is ongoing. Lets hope for the best (;

As much as I have read about the project, there is nothing said about artist or genre of music. Most informations Available for now are about the ICO and sales
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

I hope these contacts are good enough. There are already well-established competitors in the music streaming business.

Can you name a few competitors? I was wondering about them, but as far as I know there are not many. A simple google research did not lead me to any music related ICOs

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:43:29 AM

Can you name a few competitors? I was wondering about them, but as far as I know there are not many. A simple google research did not lead me to any music related ICOs

I think he means the already existing on the market providers. Spotifiy, Amazon music, Juke etc. I have not found similar icos in the net.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:58 AM

That might not be true for all music genres and various music. But you are right. Technology has developed so much and it might be easier to create such database than what I think.  Voxxo definitely have experience and they might have clear idea about how to handle such things.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

I think he means the already existing on the market providers. Spotifiy, Amazon music, Juke etc. I have not found similar icos in the net.

These are the main competitors, however - I think VOXXO are one step ahead - users actually benefit from using the app which is why i think people would favor VOX over Amazon / Spotify
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

asked some days ago about the difference between the 3 tokensale-stages, found now the answer in the whitepaper:

During Sale # 1
1 VOXXO = 0.01 $ = 0.000034 ETH
During Sale # 2
 1 VOXXO = 0.03 $ = 0.000099 ETH
During Sale # 3
1 VOXXO = 0.05 $ = 0.000166 ETH
After Sales
1 VOXXO = 0.15 $ = 0.0005 ETH

So it is now really, really cheap to invest
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:05:01 AM

Actually I wanted to know this as well. Thanks for bringing this up.

What are the lists of artists?

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

As a software developer I know the importance of the website/app, and that a bad app can kill you for good. But in the music industry content is king and if there's no Rihana, Enrique Iglesias and the likes you are not going mainstream. So I would like to know if this will be a niche app or a mainstream one.

Well said!

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓