Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3494 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:12:37 PM

What do you guys think about the VOXXO site https://voxxo.io/ ? I think that it is really looking well. It has different pictures and colors who is making the site good.

The site is well designed and it's functionality is also good (on a pc) but am unfortunately, I didn't get same experience when viewed from my mobile device.

Yes I agree the user interface on the desktop website is brilliant and it is visually very aesthetic, unfortunately this doesn’t translate to the mobile version of the website which is a bit clunky, I’m sure that this will be improved in the near future.

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

I see that the voxxo dev does not respond here. Nobody communicated with him personally? maybe he forgot about us?))
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

What do you guys think about the VOXXO site https://voxxo.io/ ? I think that it is really looking well. It has different pictures and colors who is making the site good.

I looked at the website again differently now because of your question. It looks good, very professional. I just noticed that it seems like they dont have advisors, is this correct?

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

I looked at the website again differently now because of your question. It looks good, very professional. I just noticed that it seems like they dont have advisors, is this correct?
I dont see any advisors too, but this is also in their website: We will update team with new members when crowdsale #1 finishes.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:21 PM

I dont see any advisors too, but this is also in their website: We will update team with new members when crowdsale #1 finishes.

That makes sense. They probably need the money raised from the ICO to attract more members and advisors.

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

I see that the voxxo dev does not respond here. Nobody communicated with him personally? maybe he forgot about us?))

I talked to him yesterday because of some questions I had about Ico and Investment. He is very busy but I had no problems to get my questions answered about their telegram.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

That makes sense. They probably need the money raised from the ICO to attract more members and advisors.

Yeah I think this makes complete sense, the more money they raise the more funds they will have to improve the project and implement new features and increase the size of the team and pay for advisors.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

I talked to him yesterday because of some questions I had about Ico and Investment. He is very busy but I had no problems to get my questions answered about their telegram.

Ask it in telegram, because nearly every ICO responds in telegram. I have also noticed that they don't respond on bitcointalk, but you can try it on telegram.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

Let's talk about the ico again: who of you has planned to participate? After all, 1 token costs now only 1 cent and in the aftersale cost the tokens then 15x so much. Even if you do not want to hold, would that be a good investment, or how do you see that?
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:12:02 PM

Let's talk about the ico again: who of you has planned to participate? After all, 1 token costs now only 1 cent and in the aftersale cost the tokens then 15x so much. Even if you do not want to hold, would that be a good investment, or how do you see that?

really at first glance rather tempting offer, but it is necessary to take into account that after iko the price of the token will go down.
and you will be able to increase capital only when the project develops.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

After the ICO, pumping will happen for sure in all the cases. Only question is when it will happen. For sure price might reach 1 USD atleast within a year for such a nice concepts and after it get listed in the big exchanges.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Really nice upgrade to the site, will say same as the others it really needs work on mobile, while mobile might be a small portion of their visitors its still nice to visit the site on my phone and be able to monitor my purchases.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:45:14 PM

After the ICO, pumping will happen for sure in all the cases. Only question is when it will happen. For sure price might reach 1 USD atleast within a year for such a nice concepts and after it get listed in the big exchanges.

i am sure, the price will go down after the last sale (if the project exists that long). but assuming the price drops by 80%, that's still 3 cents, which is three times the current price. And I did not even consider the 50% bonus. The "only" danger to my investment is that one day, Voxxo just gives up and closes the project. But they still look very motivated to me, so I think a small investment is not wrong. And then I will gladly accept your $ 1 prediction:-)
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:21:37 AM

i am sure, the price will go down after the last sale (if the project exists that long). but assuming the price drops by 80%, that's still 3 cents, which is three times the current price. And I did not even consider the 50% bonus. The "only" danger to my investment is that one day, Voxxo just gives up and closes the project. But they still look very motivated to me, so I think a small investment is not wrong. And then I will gladly accept your $ 1 prediction:-)

Honestly counting on it to drop even is not always a 100% sure thing, i've seen several ICO's maintain their value even after launch and rise if they have a solid platform/product.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:36:08 AM

Guys am still on the issue of paid and free users. Let's look at it from this perspective, we all view YouTube videos right and they come with ads, in order words we all view YouTube ads too and we sent complain, instead we learnt to live with it an press Skip when it pops out. Why do you guys think users won't love to do same with voxxo instead of upgrading to paid user?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:36:19 AM

Really nice upgrade to the site, will say same as the others it really needs work on mobile, while mobile might be a small portion of their visitors its still nice to visit the site on my phone and be able to monitor my purchases.

Wow. Nice. I am yet to look in to the new website. Something to do later today. Is there any promotion going on for voxxo? Because still I am not seeing many people in telegram channel or not many tweets in Twitter. Voxxo team should do something very soon.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

Yeah I think this makes complete sense, the more money they raise the more funds they will have to improve the project and implement new features and increase the size of the team and pay for advisors.

Voxxo project may looks small for now, but they are growing and growing fast. Voxxo team doing good job. They have good concept with some unique features.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:52:06 AM

Voxxo is a very interesting concept and I like that it combines three ideas for making profits:

The music player will make money through ads for free users and membership fees for premium users.
Investing in concerts that will be hosted by Voxxo, investors can vote for the acts performing profits will be shared between investors.
Licensing musicians and paying royalties with Cryptocurrency.

Really Very exciting.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

This project is awesome because they have their nice roadmap and the you can see who is the founders behind this coin.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

Voxxo project may looks small for now, but they are growing and growing fast. Voxxo team doing good job. They have good concept with some unique features.

Sure. Slow and steady wins the race right? They are apparently following each steps according to their road map plans. No need to rush it. Still gat a whole lot of future ahead to archive their plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: