Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3491 times)
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

Here you guys praise this project for various advantages. However, let's be critical. What Voxxo project  have flaws?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

Guys am still on the issue of paid and free users. Let's look at it from this perspective, we all view YouTube videos right and they come with ads, in order words we all view YouTube ads too and we sent complain, instead we learnt to live with it an press Skip when it pops out. Why do you guys think users won't love to do same with voxxo instead of upgrading to paid user?

I know that many skip the youtube-advertising (like me:-) ). You sit at home on the computer and look a couple of videos, the advertising is annoying very often.
At Voxxo I see the difference that many listen to their music in the car. there you can not just click away the advertising, but you have to focus on the traffic.
In addition, many people now accept to pay for a good product. In my opinion, the free mentality that has entered with the Internet in the late 1990's is dwindling more and more. Look at Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Video.. so many streaming-provider, and we all pay for there services.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

I see that the voxxo dev does not respond here. Nobody communicated with him personally? maybe he forgot about us?))

I talked to him yesterday because of some questions I had about Ico and Investment. He is very busy but I had no problems to get my questions answered about their telegram.

I think its obvious that devs are busy, they should be. That is why I am suggesting to hire a community manager that can handle everybody's questions

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:21:50 PM

I see that the voxxo dev does not respond here. Nobody communicated with him personally? maybe he forgot about us?))

I talked to him yesterday because of some questions I had about Ico and Investment. He is very busy but I had no problems to get my questions answered about their telegram.

I think its obvious that devs are busy, they should be. That is why I am suggesting to hire a community manager that can handle everybody's questions

Developers answering questions immediately in telegram channel and that is also the right place for asking questions there if it is extremely urgent. As others say, he is also very busy in the development work and need to prepare for the ICO.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

Here you guys praise this project for various advantages. However, let's be critical. What Voxxo project  have flaws?

Like every project, Voxxo must have flaws too. I can name a few things that I see as; should be developed more. But I dont think it is fare to do that, because Voxxo is still in a very early phase of development.

What flaws do you see?

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:15 PM

Like every project, Voxxo must have flaws too. I can name a few things that I see as; should be developed more. But I dont think it is fare to do that, because Voxxo is still in a very early phase of development.

What flaws do you see?

It is, exciting news are coming but only right after chritsmas and new years eve. I dont think that im allowed to speak about it. Maybe devs gonna tell it those ones who are asking privately
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

What flaws do you see?

It is, exciting news are coming but only right after chritsmas and new years eve. I dont think that im allowed to speak about it. Maybe devs gonna tell it those ones who are asking privately

Sounds like good news Ares! I can’t wait for them to announce the news, I may ask the Voxxo devs on telegram and see if they will let me know too! Hopefully it’s an update on the release date!

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

What flaws do you see?
At a minimum, these are very large discounts for early investors.Also time for raising funds is too tight. More than 2 months - I think this is so long!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

What flaws do you see?
At a minimum, these are very large discounts for early investors.Also time for raising funds is too tight. More than 2 months - I think this is so long!

This is good it gives maximum opportunity for the Voxxo devs to sell tokens and if they need to they can increase their marketing/advertising if demand is dwindling in the latter stages of token sale.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:28:14 PM

What flaws do you see?
I've already said this but for me it's difficult to believe they are going to acquire 5M users with the money they are asking for in this ICO. I would like to see at least an slide on their customer acquisition funnel and what is the CAC they are aiming for.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BaliScript

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

What flaws do you see?

This sounds exciting! Little more than a week left until the holidays are over, so I guess we will wait and see. Right now I have no idea what this news could be about

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

What flaws do you see?

This sounds exciting! Little more than a week left until the holidays are over, so I guess we will wait and see. Right now I have no idea what this news could be about

Wow talk about a tease jesus right before the holidays you gonna tease us like that, thats not very christmasy Tongue HEHE Well hopefully its amazing news as i've had a hard week and could use some good news.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

What flaws do you see?
I've already said this but for me it's difficult to believe they are going to acquire 5M users with the money they are asking for in this ICO. I would like to see at least an slide on their customer acquisition funnel and what is the CAC they are aiming for.

I can imagine, that it could be hard for Voxxo to make it's way against the strong competition it already has now. Like, for example Spotify.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

sounds overall pretty interesting! and indeed i too am curious about this news voxxo is bringing to us after Christmas and/or new year. Perhaps it is a collaboration with a big player in the market like spotify. I mean, spotify is innovative and i too think they would want to stay on top by working with new up and comers.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

What do you guys think about the VOXXO site https://voxxo.io/ ? I think that it is really looking well. It has different pictures and colors who is making the site good.

I looked at the website again differently now because of your question. It looks good, very professional. I just noticed that it seems like they dont have advisors, is this correct?
I dont see any advisors too, but this is also in their website: We will update team with new members when crowdsale #1 finishes.

That makes sense. They probably need the money raised from the ICO to attract more members and advisors.

Yeah I think this makes complete sense, the more money they raise the more funds they will have to improve the project and implement new features and increase the size of the team and pay for advisors.

Voxxo project may looks small for now, but they are growing and growing fast. Voxxo team doing good job. They have good concept with some unique features.

Sure. Slow and steady wins the race right? They are apparently following each steps according to their road map plans. No need to rush it. Still gat a whole lot of future ahead to archive their plans.

Every project is small in start. But as voxoo team taking what a good initiative. Means it will see soon on moon.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:21:25 PM

This project is awesome because they have their nice roadmap and the you can see who is the founders behind this coin.

I think you can see every owner and the team of a ICO. So i don't know what the big deal with it is. I must say that their roadmap is different than the most of the Icos. So they have created something different that will surely be noticed by people.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

What flaws do you see?

Ares do you have insider info? Be a good guy and give us some hint Wink Seriously speaking, it's a better timing for the project to make big announcements after Christmas, most people won't be as active these comings days.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:47:35 PM

sounds overall pretty interesting! and indeed i too am curious about this news voxxo is bringing to us after Christmas and/or new year. Perhaps it is a collaboration with a big player in the market like spotify. I mean, spotify is innovative and i too think they would want to stay on top by working with new up and comers.

Where did you see the news about partnership with spottify? Is this official or anticipation? If this is true, then Voxxo will be a hot cake. Private investors will come in immediately. I am looking for the link for this news if it is already there...
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

Where did you see the news about partnership with spottify? Is this official or anticipation? If this is true, then Voxxo will be a hot cake. Private investors will come in immediately. I am looking for the link for this news if it is already there...

I expect these coin developers to always update their website (first) then their Ann thread (second) with latest news and development regarding their project but instead most like giving updates on their Telegram group. Not good enough
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

nope, just speculation on what this interesting news might be that is coming after Christmas and/or new year. it would indeed be huge if this was the case, but don't bet on it because then the news will probably a let down once it is not the case.

sorry to hype you up this early mate Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: