Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3491 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:28:33 PM

This project is awesome because they have their nice roadmap and the you can see who is the founders behind this coin.

I think you can see every owner and the team of a ICO. So i don't know what the big deal with it is. I must say that their roadmap is different than the most of the Icos. So they have created something different that will surely be noticed by people.

Their roadmap includes a lot of different goals and goes into a lot more detail than other projects, which I really like. Shows that the Voxxo team have thought about the future of this project and they're here to stay.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

Here you guys praise this project for various advantages. However, let's be critical. What Voxxo project  have flaws?

Like every project, Voxxo must have flaws too. I can name a few things that I see as; should be developed more. But I dont think it is fare to do that, because Voxxo is still in a very early phase of development.

What flaws do you see?

It is, exciting news are coming but only right after chritsmas and new years eve. I dont think that im allowed to speak about it. Maybe devs gonna tell it those ones who are asking privately

oh man, they make me really curious. But i think i already made a decision and will buy some tokens soon. Price is really good at the moment, and also i get 50% Bonus. sounds good to me. and I'm looking forward to the exciting news:-)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:42:34 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 10:58:07 PM by Sozialtourist

Here you guys praise this project for various advantages. However, let's be critical. What Voxxo project  have flaws?

Like every project, Voxxo must have flaws too. I can name a few things that I see as; should be developed more. But I dont think it is fare to do that, because Voxxo is still in a very early phase of development.

What flaws do you see?

It is, exciting news are coming but only right after chritsmas and new years eve. I dont think that im allowed to speak about it. Maybe devs gonna tell it those ones who are asking privately

oh man, they make me really curious. But i think i already made a decision and will buy some tokens soon. Price is really good at the moment, and also i get 50% Bonus. sounds good to me. and I'm looking forward to the exciting news:-)

Right after Christmas ... that's in a few days. I can't wait to hear the big news that you are promising us here. Hard to guess what it might be, maybe indeed a partnership?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:34:14 AM

Here you guys praise this project for various advantages. However, let's be critical. What Voxxo project  have flaws?

What flaws do you see?

Right after Christmas ... that's in a few days. I can't wait to hear the big news that you are promising us here. Hard to guess what it might be, maybe indeed a partnership?

Kids are excited for santa, crypto junkies are excited for ICO's hehe this christmas is fun, a bunch of airdrops also happening this week what a great time of year! Can't wait for whatever it is from the team.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:11:08 AM

Here you guys praise this project for various advantages. However, let's be critical. What Voxxo project  have flaws?

What flaws do you see?
I've already said this but for me it's difficult to believe they are going to acquire 5M users with the money they are asking for in this ICO. I would like to see at least an slide on their customer acquisition funnel and what is the CAC they are aiming for.

I can imagine, that it could be hard for Voxxo to make it's way against the strong competition it already has now. Like, for example Spotify.

If Spotify decides to do an ICO well that could be bad news for Voxxo, but since Voxxo has also different other goals (like concerts) it is less a threat

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

What flaws do you see?
I've already said this but for me it's difficult to believe they are going to acquire 5M users with the money they are asking for in this ICO. I would like to see at least an slide on their customer acquisition funnel and what is the CAC they are aiming for.

I can imagine, that it could be hard for Voxxo to make it's way against the strong competition it already has now. Like, for example Spotify.

If Spotify decides to do an ICO well that could be bad news for Voxxo, but since Voxxo has also different other goals (like concerts) it is less a threat

Now I am confused. Voxxo wants to have partnership with Spotify right? Or they want to go ahead with separate ICO? Whatever  Voxxo. Is unique and it will move on high.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

What flaws do you see?

Now I am confused. Voxxo wants to have partnership with Spotify right? Or they want to go ahead with separate ICO? Whatever  Voxxo. Is unique and it will move on high.

no reason to be confused, there will be no partnership between the two. and spotifiy will not change the business model from one day to the next. If Voxxo wants to announce a partnership, then probably with a big music publisher. everything else would make little sense in my opinion
BaliScript

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

What flaws do you see?

What made you think that Spotify and Voxxo would do a partnership? I haven't seen any signs for such thing. It doesn't make sense either because Voxxo has a whole different business plan

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

What flaws do you see?

What made you think that Spotify and Voxxo would do a partnership? I haven't seen any signs for such thing. It doesn't make sense either because Voxxo has a whole different business plan

WTF would spotify have an ICO their an established company they have no reason to raise funds for an ICO. In addition as far as strong competition, spotify has no hold on people, because the platform honestly doesn't have that high of a loyalty index its just that its whats available.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

What flaws do you see?

haha that might be my fault.. i was just speculating what the news might be. and i give an example what would have been awesome (partnership with spotify). i guess some people misunderstood speculation from fact, sorry.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

What flaws do you see?

no reason to be confused, there will be no partnership between the two. and spotifiy will not change the business model from one day to the next. If Voxxo wants to announce a partnership, then probably with a big music publisher. everything else would make little sense in my opinion

One thing is for sure. Voxxo is going to places and reaching many news channel. Some news is pending still which is going to come soon. But where did you get this news rumors? Is it published in telegram channel?
cryptossi

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

The image of the Voxxo music player app looks great on the website, it would great to see more images like that which show what the final design will look like. For example the menus, playlists, player etc.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

haha that might be my fault.. i was just speculating what the news might be. and i give an example what would have been awesome (partnership with spotify). i guess some people misunderstood speculation from fact, sorry.

yes, it can go so fast, the wrong rumors are put into the world, one writes a guess, someone understands it wrong (or google translate does a bad job) and already some are confused.
I hope, voxxo announces a partnership with sony-music, they have really good musicians under contract
cryptossi

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

Voxxo does mention on the roadmap that in the second half of 2018 they will start actively looking for music companies to collaborate with. So record labels like Sony Music and Warner Music could be companies that Voxxo are looking to speak with.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

The image of the Voxxo music player app looks great on the website, it would great to see more images like that which show what the final design will look like. For example the menus, playlists, player etc.

Yea. That's true. They can do an in app explainer video explaining and showing how each segments of the app works. Would help most users get their head around the app real fast
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

Voxxo does mention on the roadmap that in the second half of 2018 they will start actively looking for music companies to collaborate with. So record labels like Sony Music and Warner Music could be companies that Voxxo are looking to speak with.

This is one of the things I would want them to speed up. These days blockchain projects are all the range, so they may have an opportunity to get a good deal with these companies just for the opportunity to be first movers in the market. In six months, voxxo app will be much better but may also face more competition.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

This is one of the things I would want them to speed up. These days blockchain projects are all the range, so they may have an opportunity to get a good deal with these companies just for the opportunity to be first movers in the market. In six months, voxxo app will be much better but may also face more competition.
very true the market as a whole grows very fast and the early ones in get the most chance for success that said  voxxo seems on track timewise
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

very true the market as a whole grows very fast and the early ones in get the most chance for success that said  voxxo seems on track timewise

I agree they are on a great track, it's simply a suggestion for the devs, but, all in all I'm very satisfied on how they are planning their project, that's why I'm interested in it.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

What flaws do you see?

One thing is for sure. Voxxo is going to places and reaching many news channel. Some news is pending still which is going to come soon. But where did you get this news rumors? Is it published in telegram channel?

I didn't see anything about it in the news. It is maybe on a crypto based news site. It is really difficult for a ICO to be shown in the normal news, because it must contain something special.

BaliScript

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

Yea. That's true. They can do an in app explainer video explaining and showing how each segments of the app works. Would help most users get their head around the app real fast

I would prefer to see a demo of Voxxo, I think that is the best way to get a good feeling of how it is going to work.

They said there was big news coming up, maybe it could be something like this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: