Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3494 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Now the page has been updated, so far they have taken 27% of the planned softcaps. that's $ 77,600. I would have expected more, the idea behind Voxxo I like quite well, I'm surprised that they have not found more interested investors. Maybe they should do more advertising

They can still reach the soft cap from 77.600 to 300.000, because the ICO will end after 63 days. I agree that they should do more advertising to attract more investors.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

Now the page has been updated, so far they have taken 27% of the planned softcaps. that's $ 77,600. I would have expected more, the idea behind Voxxo I like quite well, I'm surprised that they have not found more interested investors. Maybe they should do more advertising

I feel like an increase in advertising would be very beneficial, I'm sure that Voxxo will be doing this over the next couple of weeks to reach softcap target.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

They can still reach the soft cap from 77.600 to 300.000, because the ICO will end after 63 days. I agree that they should do more advertising to attract more investors.

Yes, Voxxo is very good product and and I am sure people will invest in this ICO. Voxxo can even reach hardcap also.
It was holiday season now people will be back from holiday and they will find this ICO interesting
cryptossi

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

There are many different music crypto projcets on the blocks. How is Voxxo compared to Musiconomi, Voise or Viberate. All had ICO and Voise has a working product. How is Voxxo's roadmap going? Have invested a month ago and thinking of getting some more.

I think you would be more likely to get a response to these questions on telegram, you would get a more immediate response.

https://t.me/voxxomusic

Saleemlala

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Hi Devs, good project. I was just wondering, the voxxo event investment, is it specific to a particular country or region, if so, which one? Need to judge how well people will adapt this there.
All the best though Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Yes, Voxxo is very good product and and I am sure people will invest in this ICO. Voxxo can even reach hardcap also.
It was holiday season now people will be back from holiday and they will find this ICO interesting

Yeah back to normal hopefully an increase in marketing, getting the project more known. Should see an increase in investors.
voxxocommunity (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Hi Devs, good project. I was just wondering, the voxxo event investment, is it specific to a particular country or region, if so, which one? Need to judge how well people will adapt this there.

VOXXO will announce 5 locations and 5 singers for every year to invest in. These mostly will be chosen by VOXXO community polls.

There are many different music crypto projcets on the blocks. How is Voxxo compared to Musiconomi, Voise or Viberate. All had ICO and Voise has a working product. How is Voxxo's roadmap going? Have invested a month ago and thinking of getting some more.

VOXXO's concert investments platform is unique. Mobile App and Licensing platforms are requirements for complete change.

We got funded 77K $ on sale 1. (Sale 1 has 50% Bonus / Min 2000 VOXXO for each sales)
Now Sale 2 started  (Sale 2 has 30% Bonus / Min 5000 VOXXO for each sales)

Can we see how much has been contributed like a calculator or something like that on the site ? I have checked the site but i didn't find it or did i miss it ? Smiley

We have it: https://voxxo.io/#invest

Also Investor Dashboard finance section will be updated soon.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

VOXXO will announce 5 locations and 5 singers for every year to invest in. These mostly will be chosen by VOXXO community polls.

VOXXO's concert investments platform is unique. Mobile App and Licensing platforms are requirements for complete change.

We got funded 77K $ on sale 1. (Sale 1 has 50% Bonus / Min 2000 VOXXO for each sales)
Now Sale 2 started  (Sale 2 has 30% Bonus / Min 5000 VOXXO for each sales)

Can we see how much has been contributed like a calculator or something like that on the site ? I have checked the site but i didn't find it or did i miss it ? Smiley

Thanks for all the answers, good to see the team is reading out posts. Another Question: I read on the homepage of Beta Testing, I suppose, there is the APP tested. Is it still possible to register as a beta tester?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

27% is already good considering the silent promotion of the project. Promotion of the project should be done vigorously in social media to grab more attention to the project. Honestly I dont see many tweets or facebook posts from Voxxo. Voxxo team should promote more for sure. I hope team will see this post and make necessary steps.
voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

27% is already good considering the silent promotion of the project. Promotion of the project should be done vigorously in social media to grab more attention to the project. Honestly I dont see many tweets or facebook posts from Voxxo. Voxxo team should promote more for sure. I hope team will see this post and make necessary steps.

We are preparing a new marketing with celebrities and will announce first live concert events on VOXXO platforms in this month. Usage videos and preview videos of VOXXO App are also on the way. We want to advertise these news rather than general promotions.  Smiley

voxxocommunity (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Now Sale 2 started  (Sale 2 has 30% Bonus / Min 5000 VOXXO for each sales)

Thanks for all the answers, good to see the team is reading out posts. Another Question: I read on the homepage of Beta Testing, I suppose, there is the APP tested. Is it still possible to register as a beta tester?

BETA music catalog is preparing and APP needs some improvements for BETA, we will announce it soon.

Everyone who invested in VOXXO with 2000 VOXXO and entered VOXXO investors will be defined as BETA testers.

if you want to test VOXXO, you need to buy at least minimum (Now it is 5000VOXXO) and register to VOXXO Investors -> https://voxxo.io/invest/
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

That seems to be more than fair as far as the beta goes it's only slightly over 125$ investment for what's amounting to be an inspiring project one of the few ico that I'm actually excited to see where it is a few years from now
Juahmalem9

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

I like music also i like blockchain, this project is perfect!! i will follow your project good luck
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

I like music also i like blockchain, this project is perfect!! i will follow your project good luck

Lmao you sound like my wife she basically the same thing when we were sitting around looking for investments and came across voxxo it really is cool to see blockchain used for something actually useful and innovative
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

Investors of Sale #1 will participate VOXXO Mobile App BETA Test in December

Do we have any investors here who participated in voxxo mobile App BETA test ?
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

Investors of Sale #1 will participate VOXXO Mobile App BETA Test in December

Do we have any investors here who participated in voxxo mobile App BETA test ?

I think a friend of mine from work got in early I'll check with him at work tomorrow to see if he heard anything yet or atleast he told me he had invested not sure if he actuallly did or if he is still waiting and just told me he was in since early will let you know if he got in XD
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

Oh now I see it too, the progress is not shown in the progress bar but instead under the progress bar in a circle. So they already sold 27% which is not bad considering they still have 2 months for ICO.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

We are preparing a new marketing with celebrities and will announce first live concert events on VOXXO platforms in this month. Usage videos and preview videos of VOXXO App are also on the way. We want to advertise these news rather than general promotions.  Smiley

Wow. This is really nice. So you have indeed seen my message here. Looking for rewards for that. 😂

I am very happy that voxxo is going on a right direction and sure if will be successful.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Wow. This is really nice. So you have indeed seen my message here. Looking for rewards for that. 😂

I am very happy that voxxo is going on a right direction and sure if will be successful.

lol, you realize that was the recommendation that basically everyone made to demo the platform and get people interested by showing the actual product platform thats being developed, which is great to hear their finally doing it
cryptossi

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

This is brilliant news, I think this is the right way to get new investments for the project! I am so excited to see what will happen to Voxxo over the next couple of months.

It's also great to see the dev answer questions on this thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: