Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11642 times)
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Gold is not a means of exchange, but a means of saving, accumulating and investing. Bitcoin can also be used not only as a currency (which many do)).
Darwinie

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I have never used paying my charges with gold and Bitcoin,but when they say that gold is better with bitcoin for me it means that Gold has a standard range with minimum discrepancy of value with compare to Bitcoin that has a Huge movement of of market value. But with accepting of BTC to stores and not gold maybe because they have no gaanee that you dont steal it from another person.you know security purposes.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
For me they say gold is better because of what they knows since they are exist in this world.But if the conberted their life in crypto world. I would be sure they change their mind.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Gold can not be use as a direct payment on establishment simply because it is not a currency anymore. There were times when coins are made of gold, and they were use as a medium of exchange then, but not anymore. However, in terms of storing value, gold is still considerably the strongest contender. People are investing money in exchange of jewelries made of gold to store their wealth. Bitcoin is considered as a currency, and sensationally it even became more expensive than gold.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Because it's not new as BTC. Crypto adoption takes time and this makes price very volatile. Gold is less risky

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Both will differ in the condition given.

In such that bitcoin will be better in a country where bitcoin is entertained and accepted as a medium of exchange. Furthermore, with it's given value.
However, a normal people will accept gold rather than a bitcoin. Especially, when the people doesn't have a knowledge about bitcoin. In connection with this, countries that don't entertain bitcoin will automatically puts gold better.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Gold can not be use as a direct payment on establishment simply because it is not a currency anymore. There were times when coins are made of gold, and they were use as a medium of exchange then, but not anymore. However, in terms of storing value, gold is still considerably the strongest contender. People are investing money in exchange of jewelries made of gold to store their wealth. Bitcoin is considered as a currency, and sensationally it even became more expensive than gold.
Until now, gold is still considered as the best an investment because our society is still strongly believe in gold than Bitcoin,
but one day I believe that our society would prefer Bitcoin than gold. Especially if all countries would assume Bitcoin is legal.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

Until now, gold is still considered as the best an investment because our society is still strongly believe in gold than Bitcoin,
but one day I believe that our society would prefer Bitcoin than gold. Especially if all countries would assume Bitcoin is legal.
I think that's hard for friends. however, gold will always be in luxury, even something made of gold could be worth millions of dollars. it will be an investment and has a clear intrinsic value. I think it's hard for bitcoin to go beyond gold.
JhonVya

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Probably because it is an asset that has been on the market for many years.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

I still believe gold is better than any crypto in the market because gold is very expensive and the market price is always increasing unlike bitcoin the price is fluctuating depending on the market demand.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Gold has been the traditional hedge against volatility and the modern banking system and it has been used as currency for thousands of years so there is a real momentum behind it. I think aside from a fully decentralised cryptocurrency gold is by far the best type of exchange of value
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Gold has a more stable price and many people because of this consider it better than bitcoin. But bitcoin is able to bring more profit due to high volatility.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

There is so much reason to say that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is something that people really value, so the price has never fallen. Compare with bitcoin we do not know when to increase and fall. There are still many investors in gold, especially those who are afraid to lose.

#Datarius

It is safe to assume that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is the base of the country's wealth and currency since its discovery. But the price level of each currency of each country depends on the amount of gold they have in each country
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Investing in bitcoins is more profitable than gold, but many people say gold is better than bitcoin because gold is a precious metal, and it has a long history and gold is more stable than bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Gold with different crypto coins and different prices, gold is a precious metal and the riches of the world from ancient times already exist .. gold has a high and stable value but sometimes rises high .. while bitcoin is a digital currency that is not shaped but there is prices and prices are unstable, sometimes up and down can even fall drastically that will get a loss .. Both have differences but have a high price and basically I judge gold better than bitcoin or currency crypto because gold will last forever until the end of the world ends while bitcoin will not last and will someday disappear ..
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Gold is probably better because of value it can gave in extreamly situations. Bitcoin isn't have any value and impact in real life thats why many people choosing gold.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Many people assume that gold is better because over the years the social conscience has assumed that gold has an intrinsic value for the simple fact that since ancient times it has been sought with greed by most civilizations. And although there are too many studies that demonstrate the great subjectivity behind this greed, in reality people can not place their trust in what they do not know, and this ignorance is what leads people to prefer gold over bitcoin.
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Gold is not a currency ,it is an investment asset so it is not possible to directly buy things by using gold as a mode of payment in supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.Gold is not directly accepted as payment but many people stiil consider it better than Bitcoin because it is a traditional and most trusted type of investment asset used by people since years.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

In my opinion, people believe in gold more, becouse we had gold for centuries, and its price is always slightly going up, what we could not say about bitcoin btw.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

I still believe gold is better than any crypto in the market because gold is very expensive and the market price is always increasing unlike bitcoin the price is fluctuating depending on the market demand.
Yes, gold has been tested for thousands of years even in the recession and the world of gold is not affected, gold does not recognize territorial and territorial boundaries because everyone is easy to know and can receive gold, while crypto still need time to say better.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: