Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is is still a good time to Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 2805 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:20:53 PM

I'm watching the bitcoin for a few months now, saw it going up from $2,000 to over $8,000 in just 6 months.

What shook me up this morning is a notification I got by email saying it's over $8,000!! Bitcoin is up by 43% in a single month.

The big question is, will we see $10K soon, perhaps before the end of the year, or what are you guys expecting to see in the next few months?

I've been trading Forex in the past, today mainly US Stocks, but have no clue what to expect from Bitcoin.
Is it still a good time to buy, or should I wait more and see what's going on in the next 6 months? Any thoughts?
It is not too late to buy Bitcoin because its value appreciate continuously and you may end up regretting later if you fail to invest in Bitcoin even at yhe current market value of Bitcoin.  Those people who invested when its value was around $9000 are all in profit right now that Bitcoin market value is above  $11,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:07 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because even the price is very high they have posibility the price will increase more. To make sure you will not cry in the end better If you invest only you can afford to lose incase the price of the bitcoin decrease you can buy again. But if you want to wait to the price decrease it's your decision but remember don't miss the opportunity.
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

No, it is very bad time to invest in Bitcoin because over the couple of days, Bitcoin is only rising. Just wait for a fall and then invest in Bitcoin it will be more profitable.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:33:01 PM

it is still appropriate to invest in bitcoin, as it seems that the price is now slightly down and the good opportunity to buy it to invest in it, with bitcoin investment certainly has opportunity to earn a good profit in the future, as bitcoin progress will continue to increase along with growth of bitcoin adoption in various countries.
Price is going low now so I really feel that this the best time to buy bitcoins as its really low price in compare to past few days and if you invest in it now and hold it longer then you are likely to make very good profits in very quick time as price is very low now and it can go higher in coming days.
I can see that a lot of people are always looking forward to crash instead of corrections and even when those corrections come, they always end up still not utilizing it to buy so as to make some good profits at those moments.

It is funny really and I really do not care much when to buy since I know that in the long run, whatever I am holding is still going to end up pretty valuable.

A crash is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin but it is true that just like what you said, people just wait but do not grab the opportunity. It is funny but maybe these people are looking forward to it hoping that the money they have will be enough or enough for them to be able to fund an investment. Not all people here have the capacity to invest even at low prices so they are waiting for the crash but maybe they are waiting for a much lower price.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

it is still appropriate to invest in bitcoin, as it seems that the price is now slightly down and the good opportunity to buy it to invest in it, with bitcoin investment certainly has opportunity to earn a good profit in the future, as bitcoin progress will continue to increase along with growth of bitcoin adoption in various countries.
Price is going low now so I really feel that this the best time to buy bitcoins as its really low price in compare to past few days and if you invest in it now and hold it longer then you are likely to make very good profits in very quick time as price is very low now and it can go higher in coming days.
I can see that a lot of people are always looking forward to crash instead of corrections and even when those corrections come, they always end up still not utilizing it to buy so as to make some good profits at those moments.

It is funny really and I really do not care much when to buy since I know that in the long run, whatever I am holding is still going to end up pretty valuable.

A crash is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin but it is true that just like what you said, people just wait but do not grab the opportunity. It is funny but maybe these people are looking forward to it hoping that the money they have will be enough or enough for them to be able to fund an investment. Not all people here have the capacity to invest even at low prices so they are waiting for the crash but maybe they are waiting for a much lower price.

Well a crash is definitely the best time to buy bitcoins due to the decrease on its price. If you consider the price history chart, you could see that bitcoin has been increasing consistently making the price of it tomorrow higher than today. Due to this natural occurrence, the best time to invest is really the time that you have the money to invest on. But like what the others said, the ideal time to invest is during a fork or a crash. Just wait a few weeks/months and you must also do your part by checking the news regarding bitcoin for announcements or world-wide declaration that may affect its price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:06:49 AM

We can still but some bitcoin even if its not whole 1 btc, we can buy some of it if we can't afford the price of it, because I am sure that bitcoin will totally burst again next year. It is really fast for bitcoin to increase its price that's why it is hard for us now to buy the whole 1 btc but if we can buy some of it for maybe at least 0.5 btc is enough for us to buy for the firs timer or maybe 0.3 btc.

Yes we have an choice to buy bitcoins in small parts so you can buy it depending on your budget as whatever investment you make in bitcoins will yield you best results in long term so without looking at price we should continue to invest in bitcoins regularly as it will definitely give you best results in future.
I agree, because for sure bitcoin price still burst and will make another ATH's. Hahaha. Well, this is really a good news for us, especially to those who holds for a long time. They are definitely making money without doing anything.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:36:47 AM

A matter of time to realize this scenario because no one really knows about the future of this great digital asset but since we all already know the capability of bitcoin then we should start accumulating it don't mind the price right now because for sure it will continue to soar higher.
We already have a major correction and it seems the best time to buy bitcoin is now. I feel most times people think too much when it comes to buying bitcoin even when they are holding for a long-term anyway. Now that is recently corrected to a little bit above $11,500, people were still asking if they should still buy or not.

It is crazy though cause humans can be naturally greedy. Like you said, it is just a matter of time and soon we will see a huge increase.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Biphuy7eth

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:02 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 04:27:33 PM by Biphuy7eth

I'm watching the bitcoin for a few months now, saw it going up from $2,000 to over $8,000 in just 6 months.

What shook me up this morning is a notification I got by email saying it's over $8,000!! Bitcoin is up by 43% in a single month.

The big question is, will we see $10K soon, perhaps before the end of the year, or what are you guys expecting to see in the next few months?

I've been trading Forex in the past, today mainly US Stocks, but have no clue what to expect from Bitcoin.
Is it still a good time to buy, or should I wait more and see what's going on in the next 6 months? Any thoughts?

Many users just like you watch price and hope crash happen to buy more bitcoin
they dont make them projects that sell and buy bitcoin with small profits and those will earn more than buy and watch
Hope to happen that soon and stay at 9,000-10,000$ only
trading Forex is other good examhple what you can do
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

I think 10.6k is not low and it is the peak value so far in this 24 hours and there will be more rise in next hours because many people haven’t updated their wallets yet and when they will do they will surely buy some more and this act will give a bit rise an then those who aimed to sell at 11k they come into action and then price falls a bit and then buyers come and give a helping hand to rise of price ad all this is here.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

Yes , its still a good time to invest in Bitcoin because you never know what's gonna happen in the future.  There might be some surprising, Bitcoin can grow up to 100000$ in just  a few years , or maybe it's not , you never know . But yes , if you invest know in Bitcoin, maybe next year Bitcoin value is gonna grow up to 30000 , well , your profit is going to be huge .
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

Well of course. Before bitcoin prices soar higher, you better start investing in bitcoins now. If you wait for the price to fall, it will only waste your good chance to get a good profit in the future. The price will definitely fall, but the bitcoin price will recover quickly.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

If the current price of Bitcoin is the end of its progress and growth, then no it's no good investing now. However, the community believes that Bitcoin is just beginning to show how steadfast it is and how much more it could grow. So with this mindset, it is reasonable to say that investing now is still a good decision. We've seen how fast can Bitcoin grow in value and we've seen how firm people in supporting Bitcoin. So if anyone hasn't jumping in until now, now would be the best time to do so.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:46:42 PM

If the current price of Bitcoin is the end of its progress and growth, then no it's no good investing now. However, the community believes that Bitcoin is just beginning to show how steadfast it is and how much more it could grow. So with this mindset, it is reasonable to say that investing now is still a good decision. We've seen how fast can Bitcoin grow in value and we've seen how firm people in supporting Bitcoin. So if anyone hasn't jumping in until now, now would be the best time to do so.

In addition, just like the others I also think that buying now is not wrong because the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and buying now even at high prices will still give you profit in the future. I think this is what should be in our mind, there should be no worry in buying bitcoin now and investing because as soon as the price continue to rise, the buying price will be higher indeed and if you will  be investing after 6 months or more, there is a chance that you will regret buying earlier.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:07:20 AM

From my views that yes , it is still good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin become very popular now the time in all over the world and the demand of bitcoin is countinously increases by the people . People attract more towards the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases which attract the people more so by investing the money in bitcoin now the time and get more profit from the bitcoin in the future.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

After surpassing 11000$, i believe it's a bit late now for an investment. Howerver, you better invest now before it goes even higher. Many people who want to invest are waiting for a drop or a correction at least, but i don't believe that will happen. Bitcoin's value is stable for a long while. The largest drop was a few hundred dollars and it goes higher right away.
Even tho it's a bit late, but it's always a good time to invest. Make your move you never know how much it would reach in the future.
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

bitcoin changes fast we think can break 5,000$ then 10,000$ .
Now we see more than 10k, big question can break 15k by the end of 2017
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

This post is an evidence that if you can afford to lose the money that you have at the moment then you should invest it because we can never tell for sure what the price of bitcoin will be because of too much volatility. Few days before it reach all time high, OP posted this one and if he did so at the time of posting, he should have gained 30% already. Bitcoin is unpredictable but there is a high possibility that it will go up because of the high demand and popularity. If you are still skeptic that bitcoin would go up or down in the next few days or weeks then you can do cost-averaging so that you can still get it at the best possible price.
And this is especially true if you are young and do not have compromises, instead of spending your money in parties and useless things, invest it, bitcoin is one of the greatest opportunities in the last 30 years do not miss the boat if you invest enough you could be a millionaire in less than a decade.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:21:54 AM

Now it's a little expensive I think it's better to wait for the period when the bitcoin price will drop a bit then and buy at that time its
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

Just buy some or at least one. Hold it for 5-10 years. Try trading it and you'll get rekt. Don't ask me how I know Undecided
Lol I like the way that was put.
If anyone at this stage does not know that bitcoin is here to stay and the chances for it to keep growing is definite and I do not really think they deserve to even buy in the first place. Looking from the start and the possibilities of the future from this point forward, one would know that we are just about to start another level of growth in the next few years.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

It good to invest nowadays. Bitcoin prices change every day. So you will check the bitcoin prices before invest. If you want bitcoin process and prices information you will check the market place. It will give some idea for the investment process. Bitcoin is future currency. So it will helpful to future improvement and you will know where to invest and time to process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: