Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Over time, the popularity of the project is only growing, unfortunately this does not always happen,but Velox can give a positive example
Well, it's a matter of time and effort of the team to continue improving this project that will affect its popularity sooner or later that can lead to a successful trading platform.
Yes, you are right and I think the VLX will do that, they are responsible for the continuous improvements and making the project to be known by everyone. Every single day the team must not stop focusing and finding ways on how the project can be successful and can be trusted by the investors.
Actually the team members are now searching and doing their very best to imply the project updates and progress. We can observed the full attention of the members for the achievements of this project. Hope the team will able to make this project a success. With our help everything will be done.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the team is consistently putting efforts in the ico to make the project hugely successful. And they are currently working very hard on the platform. They are continuously making new strategies and also take major actions towards the project. I really hope due to this effort of the team will definitely take the project to the great heights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyentung100

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

Really great project, the development team is actively working on the development of the project!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

Over time, the popularity of the project is only growing, unfortunately this does not always happen,but Velox can give a positive example
Well, it's a matter of time and effort of the team to continue improving this project that will affect its popularity sooner or later that can lead to a successful trading platform.
Yes, you are right and I think the VLX will do that, they are responsible for the continuous improvements and making the project to be known by everyone. Every single day the team must not stop focusing and finding ways on how the project can be successful and can be trusted by the investors.
Actually the team members are now searching and doing their very best to imply the project updates and progress. We can observed the full attention of the members for the achievements of this project. Hope the team will able to make this project a success. With our help everything will be done.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the team is consistently putting efforts in the ico to make the project hugely successful. And they are currently working very hard on the platform. They are continuously making new strategies and also take major actions towards the project. I really hope due to this effort of the team will definitely take the project to the great heights.
Yeah it's good that they are making new strategies continuously as they should be prepared to deal with any scenario and since they are working hard, I'm sure they are working to develop the project from every aspect
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

There was more popularity on velox platform as the supporters are actively engaging with all the participants and more people in various social platforms, communities by spreading the word Velox and actively communicating.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

They made a bounty program and that is definitely an effective way to promote more about their platform. They already set a good plan and I think things area working according also to their roadmap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Really great project, the development team is actively working on the development of the project!
Of course! That's what the team are for. They need to develop the platform so that they can help a lot of people in the long run by being anonymous and decentralised in trading.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

The developers plan to enter the well-known stock exchanges?I understand it's not easy to do,but it would be a success for the project and the coin
In the cryptoworld there was a tendency long ago that the project is more popular, the it is more at him than chances to get on more or less large exchange. VLX treats large.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

Satoshi makes people the hope of freedom and control of own wealth. KYC/AML want to destroy it and make the wealth go back to government.

You have a point, Government really are finding ways to disrupt the decentralized systems of blockchain. Well, KYC is really very annoying because it can have the chance to be used by other people who wanted to have a shady plan about their information. Thanks to this platform because it will restore the original purpose of being anonymous.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Of course! That's what the team are for. They need to develop the platform so that they can help a lot of people in the long run by being anonymous and decentralised in trading.
Decentralized is an attention grabbing for all the people in the economy as it had a great feasibility to achieve success with their leadership bonding and the traders keenly aim observing the markets to grab profits and velox sets the outstanding performance with its platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

The developers plan to enter the well-known stock exchanges?I understand it's not easy to do,but it would be a success for the project and the coin
In the cryptoworld there was a tendency long ago that the project is more popular, the it is more at him than chances to get on more or less large exchange. VLX treats large.

So that means VLX can control the number of amount that they can charge in their exchange? Is that what you mean?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

Satoshi makes people the hope of freedom and control of own wealth. KYC/AML want to destroy it and make the wealth go back to government.

It's not about destroying it. You can't let crypto fully freely develop, at least not yet. There need to be reputation and identity platforms first so the crypto community has its own means to fight the evil.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

I really doubt that just make sure to fo KYC man but atleast we have the block chain community and is really great having them

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

It's not about destroying it. You can't let crypto fully freely develop, at least not yet. There need to be reputation and identity platforms first so the crypto community has its own means to fight the evil.
KYC is just part of making a project or platform more reliable, it might really be an annoying part of a cryptoproject, because it will somehow not agree to what they called for some platform an anonymous one, but with KYC, I don't really think its purpose is to destroy.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

KYC is just part of making a project or platform more reliable, it might really be an annoying part of a cryptoproject, because it will somehow not agree to what they called for some platform an anonymous one, but with KYC, I don't really think its purpose is to destroy.
Also, why are some people afraid of having this "KYC" in the platform they are using? I found it funny because if you think you're not doing anything illegal, by providing some information is not a big loss right? Anyways, hoping this project will succeed more.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

Also, why are some people afraid of having this "KYC" in the platform they are using? I found it funny because if you think you're not doing anything illegal, by providing some information is not a big loss right? Anyways, hoping this project will succeed more.
Well, it the KYC will really make the Velox Project more realiable then why don't they try to involve this into this project. But so, this project, it is a really great one that could make an anonymous and decentralized trading here in the crypto currency community. I have a high hope for the Velox Project team to succeed in this project.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

Well, it the KYC will really make the Velox Project more realiable then why don't they try to involve this into this project. But so, this project, it is a really great one that could make an anonymous and decentralized trading here in the crypto currency community. I have a high hope for the Velox Project team to succeed in this project.
KYC process do not actually deliver a greater outcome as the teams analyzed that many potential investors do not wish to proceed with the KYC as they do not wish to expose their identity where they feel not secured Velox understands customers value.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Less than 5 days until the official VeloxProject.io 225k Sale!

This is much driving through a greater records in the platform by reaching all the targets and goals, achieving a greater success by figuring out the possibilities without any hurdles.
Well, this is a good chance to buy VLX right? I don't know what is the value of Veloxcoin at now, but i know VLX have a lot of attention. Good time for buy.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

I myself hate any KYC at any platform, especially at some platform have long time to confirm KYC. I know KYC must have for avoiding AML, so i know how important of KYC with any project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:52 AM

I myself hate any KYC at any platform, especially at some platform have long time to confirm KYC. I know KYC must have for avoiding AML, so i know how important of KYC with any project.
We just wish to invest our funds to safeguard our financial status but submitting KYC may impact on our identity and we also feel not secured for us to expose our details in any platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

The worst thing is, they implement the KYC now a days also by bounties and airdrops. And the most scammy thing by those kind of ICOs is, you know it later after you join their airdrop or bounty that you should do KYC to get your hard earned tokens.

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: