Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

Hopefully we can attract investors to invest in this project so that in that way we can continuously support the development of this  platform. Since, this project is in the middle of success, we need to work harder  for the benefit of all team members.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

Hopefully we can attract investors to invest in this project so that in that way we can continuously support the development of this  platform. Since, this project is in the middle of success, we need to work harder  for the benefit of all team members.

Im pretty sure that velox sale can attract investors,  this is the most awaited time and day to all most especially who want to have this and be part of the project. Having this sale shows that the project succeed little by little which means it has improvement. It is a good project indeed.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Positioning the project as a mega anonymous and decentralized is undoubtedly a huge plus, but just now I discussed in the Russian-language local a thread of the Velox project such a question that if the developers do not make the interface of their exchange as convenient as on centralized exchanges, then the user will not go to them. You can talk a lot about the reliability and security of decentralized solutions, but if traders are not comfortable there to trade, then no one will. Therefore, now there is a picture that everyone spits on the requirements to undergo verification, restrictions on withdrawal, etc., but they continue to sit on centralized exchanges.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?

You still have more chance to invest in velox, the team is really active and already made good improvements in this project. Soon they will become more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?
You still have the time to invest. Its not too late for you. Try to go their website so can invest or you can go to their telegram group there are many team members that willing to assist you. They are friendly and helpful. Hope you will invest the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
lebamt

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

Positioning the project as a mega anonymous and decentralized is undoubtedly a huge plus, but just now I discussed in the Russian-language local a thread of the Velox project such a question that if the developers do not make the interface of their exchange as convenient as on centralized exchanges, then the user will not go to them. You can talk a lot about the reliability and security of decentralized solutions, but if traders are not comfortable there to trade, then no one will. Therefore, now there is a picture that everyone spits on the requirements to undergo verification, restrictions on withdrawal, etc., but they continue to sit on centralized exchanges.
It is just beginning, so please give VELOX team more time to develop, to build and integrate better user interface for their exchange.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

a very useful project. in terms of the fact that he was able to create a worthy competition for the already existing exchangers.
Of course. This is a very useful project for the people who really hate KYC in order to withdrew their cryptocurrency without doing KYC.
Well thats not yet confirmed if they wont do any kyc aince they havent made any official statememt about it.

If this project will have kyc then this will not consider "anonymous and decentralized" trading site at all. Let's wait for the team to announce it in the future if there will be changes with the project's features.
Most of the potential investors do not prefer to proceed with KYC so it would be better if KYC is not mandatory then we can even gain more potential investors.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.

So true, the people behind this project contributes much. And they are one of the factors who brings Velox into famous and making the project into reality.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

I see someone have problem with get password recovery, and i have this matter, too. How to get it at now? Send email for support or any contact form?
Try to write a team of developers in support. Because many users now have problems with their wallet and deposits. Many who can not put money. Uvas password problem. Write in support and soon they will answer you and help solve the problem. I hope so.

Exchanges are not exactly known for their customer service atleast from what I have seen in the crypto industry. They take weeks to reply lmao
Besides that the exchanges administrators very long respond to applications, it is worth not to forgetting also about the sums of means which they demands for listing. On some exchanges these sums are very big.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

They might had a master plan to implement when there is no option left and their accurate fund allocations are highly reaping in a better run now, so we can expect more success aspirations.
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

The project is very anonymous and this is a plus. But I dont like your interface. It is very inconvenient to use...
iress22

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

In my opinion you should wait a bit more. Wait for the price to drop a bit more, and then maybe consider buying it. Velox peaked at the middle of the may, and since then the price is going down. Who know if it will rise again.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

You still have the time to invest. Its not too late for you. Try to go their website so can invest or you can go to their telegram group there are many team members that willing to assist you. They are friendly and helpful. Hope you will invest the project.
Velox once already proved its potential by ensuring reaching the targets for all the planned delivery and achieving success and many investors successfully earned profits now a new chance to grab the opportunity again.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

In my opinion you should wait a bit more. Wait for the price to drop a bit more, and then maybe consider buying it. Velox peaked at the middle of the may, and since then the price is going down. Who know if it will rise again.

The price will rise mate. Velox project gained a lot of popularity since it started. And I guess the price of their token won't be going down because many investors are now joining  on the project.
However the market trends should also be good with no fall so then we can have a very good sign along with the potential investors to achieve big profits by reaching all the goals.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

The price will rise mate. Velox project gained a lot of popularity since it started. And I guess the price of their token won't be going down because many investors are now joining  on the project.

How are they going to participate in the ICO though, all they can do realistically is just buy the token on the exchanges that it trades on now
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

good work i mined for fist and i make some coin... how many time for mature coin and take pos reward?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: