Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MILC - MIcro Licensing Coin - Welt der Wunder TV  (Read 5419 times)
MILC (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

New articel and interview online (only in german):

https://altcoinspekulant.com/2017/11/21/welt-der-wunder-ico-plattform-fuer-video-content/
Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

Where i can get more info about MILC coin?
Can I mine it or not?
What about the ICO dates and bounties?
HotAsienTeen

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:36:50 PM

Not a problem.  I really believe that the ICO is the perfect vehicle for this type of thing.  I mean, there are too many free loaders in media production, that only profit through in transparent and inaccessible markets.  If Hendrik is able to pull this off, it will become the next media licensing standard.  That will put the creative talent in the forefront, and keep the admin to what it should be: BACKOFFICE!!!
hardcqre

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:54 PM

MILC could you go more into detail on vesting-periods? I mean without vesting early investors could just dump that coin as soon as it gets listed on an exchange, which wouldn't be pleasant.
Thank you.
Real_DHaudenschild

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:59:40 PM

Hello,

It has been amazing to watch the attention come together around this topic.  It was expected from certain areas, and completely surprising from others. What is nice is that there is a consistent and continued respect for the brand, and an appreciation of the seriousness of the founders.  Surprising was the ground swell of producers who have stepped forward to acknowledge the challenges in the industry and the solution that the token provides.

Its great to be a part of something like this.  Here to answer any questions from our side.

Daniel Haudenschild
Swisscom Blockchain
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

MILC could you go more into detail on vesting-periods? I mean without vesting early investors could just dump that coin as soon as it gets listed on an exchange, which wouldn't be pleasant.
Thank you.

Team and Advisors at least for 12 months.
Also private and institutional investors having a vesting period!

If there is one thing we want to avoid, than it is a token price drop!

MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:39:27 PM

Where i can get more info about MILC coin?
Can I mine it or not?
What about the ICO dates and bounties?

http://www.weltderwunder.de/pages/ico-en

It will be a ERC20 Token to execute the ICO
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Not a problem.  I really believe that the ICO is the perfect vehicle for this type of thing.  I mean, there are too many free loaders in media production, that only profit through in transparent and inaccessible markets.  If Hendrik is able to pull this off, it will become the next media licensing standard.  That will put the creative talent in the forefront, and keep the admin to what it should be: BACKOFFICE!!!

exactly ! Also the power is not with the producer, which leads to a bad quality or at least to less innovative ideas!

Thanks for your support and inspiring comment!
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Hello,

It has been amazing to watch the attention come together around this topic.  It was expected from certain areas, and completely surprising from others. What is nice is that there is a consistent and continued respect for the brand, and an appreciation of the seriousness of the founders.  Surprising was the ground swell of producers who have stepped forward to acknowledge the challenges in the industry and the solution that the token provides.

Its great to be a part of something like this.  Here to answer any questions from our side.

Daniel Haudenschild
Swisscom Blockchain

Thank you Daniel!
illusionspeak

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

You already have your own TV stations in Germany and Switzerland? And if its like that, will your content not be the same for other countries?
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

You already have your own TV stations in Germany and Switzerland? And if its like that, will your content not be the same for other countries?

Yes, we actually have two TV channels.
In addition, we already sell content to other countries.

Of course the B2B market for video content is quiet complicated. Sometimes you sell only some seconds, in other cases a whole show.
Also you need synchronization, we doing this for example with our partner Swiss TXT.
crypto_is_the_future

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

Hi,
Would like to have an article on icohotel.com?
Contact Mike Lagrange if you're interested.
Mike@icohotel.com
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:11:11 PM

Hi,
Would like to have an article on icohotel.com?
Contact Mike Lagrange if you're interested.
Mike@icohotel.com

Thank you, we will ask Mike for further details!

Best regards

MILC Team
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

Dear all,

for everyone who is close to Zürich:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/invitation-welt-der-wunder-swisscom-blockchain-ico-nov-mork/?trackingId=WhkVjup3gHVIfOqDj8elzw%3D%3D

Welt der Wunder’s Founder, Hendrik Hey, will speak in Zurich Thursday, November 23rd, 2017.

Welt der Wunder TV http://www.weltderwunder.de is launching an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to create a blockchain-based standard for international media licence trading. Investors are offered the ability to buy into the platform’s functional currency, the MLC (MIcro Licence Coin), at an exclusive early bucket discount price.

This is the inaugural ICO with services provided by Swisscom Blockchain AG.  Swisscom is Switzerland’s largest telecommunications company.

Swisscom Blockchain AG has selected Kari Mork to be its first, and currently only, FINMA Distributor so in the exclusive position to offer to her network a price significantly below the pre-sales price. The discount to the initial public sale is >20%.  The offer is limited to 15 million tokens, so subscription applications are recommended early. Once the token cap has been reached no more tokens can be sold at this price. Currently she is accepting presale orders by “circling” advance indications of interest so qualified and insitutioal investors may reserve the discount

Summary in English Link; https://welt-der-wunder.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/ico/pdfs/ICO_WhitePaper_WdW_EN.pdf

The Apéro Reception (Event Language: German) will be in Zurich on November 23rd from 6:30-8:30 pm. As the presentation’s number of places is limited, please RSVP to kari@karimork.net at your earliest convenience.
hardcqre

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

Thank you.

How is it structured? Will tokens be locked for the Period or vested partly over the vesting period?
What i mean is, will someone be able to sell/use his tokens in part although it is during the vesting period.
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

Thank you.

How is it structured? Will tokens be locked for the Period or vested partly over the vesting period?
What i mean is, will someone be able to sell/use his tokens in part although it is during the vesting period.

Very important question! There are specific rules for every stakeholder.
We will release the exact information regarding the token sales / vesting and other details in the next days.

Thank you for your interest!

Best regards
KYoussefi

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley,

I am leading Enterprise Blockchain focussing on the industry sector at Swisscom Blockchain AG.

I am proud to be part of the core team advising this ICO and contribute to build a connected world between corporates and customers using blockchain technology. I am responsible for the development team and defined deliverables.

The aim of the ICO is to create a blockchain-based standard for international media licence trading.

Please note that Hendrik Hey, Welt der Wunder’s Founder, will be giving a speech on 23.11 2017 in Zurich.

For everyone who is close to Zürich, please feel free to join:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/invitation-welt-der-wunder-swisscom-blockchain-ico-nov-mork/?trackingId=WhkVjup3gHVIfOqDj8elzw%3D%3D

The platform’s functional currency, the MILC (MIcro Licence Coin) will be available at an exclusive early bucket discount price for investors to buy into ,

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or need further details.

Best regards,

Kamal
MILC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley,

I am leading Enterprise Blockchain focussing on the industry sector at Swisscom Blockchain AG.

I am proud to be part of the core team advising this ICO and contribute to build a connected world between corporates and customers using blockchain technology. I am responsible for the development team and defined deliverables.

The aim of the ICO is to create a blockchain-based standard for international media licence trading.

Please note that Hendrik Hey, Welt der Wunder’s Founder, will be giving a speech on 23.11 2017 in Zurich.

The platform’s functional currency, the MILC (MIcro Licence Coin) will be available at an exclusive early bucket discount price for investors to buy into ,

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or need further details.

Best regards,

Kamal

Thank you Kamal for your introduction!

Kamal leads our MILC development team at swisscom blockchain ag !
DougDuck

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:22:12 AM

howdy milc team!

your ico sounds pretty interesting. i like the idea about the video licensing platform and the benefit for the tv audience to get high quality content. can't wait that your prject will start and to take part at your ico.

good luck!!!!
DougDuck

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley,

Best regards,

Kamal

howdy kamal,
that sounds interesting - do you stream the speech of mister hey?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: