Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MILC - MIcro Licensing Coin - Welt der Wunder TV  (Read 5419 times)
ManhattanProject

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Titus Maximus,

I think you are on a wrong ICO page.
Most of what you are talking about is nonsense. It shows your lack of
- reading a whitepaper accordingly
- understanding what this company is all about
- writing correct facts (EUR 3.77.... wooot?)

You are stating, there is no product? How comes? WdW already has media content in the triple millions in their database. We are talking about a platform that is ready to go. We are talking about a vivid community in telegram, sharing ideas. None of your statements is somewhat based on reality.

I would strongly suggest to come in the community and discuss with us.
If your are not interested, may I kindly ask you to leave them alone. They will have great success. Mark my words.

Peace out!
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

ManhattanProject,

indeed I did not read the whitepaper fully, but the data I collected did not motivate me to spend more time on it. If my price of 3.77 is incorrect, can you be specific where I am off? I read that you need to buy a minimum amount of 200 token for 53eur...so in my book that makes a token price of 3.77. Also it is stated on their site that the prototype product is launched in Q2 which is after the ICO. You mention also a vibrant telegram community. While it is hard to measure how vibrant a group is, what you can measure is the amount of users and for me 1200 is not a big number...
ManhattanProject

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Good input Titus,

thanks for being on topic.

Indeed, if you want the math like this, then it is EUR 3.77. But onliy, if you take the min invest. Pricing is
EUR 3.80 for Community Pre-Sale (this is closed already)
EUR 4.00 Pre Sale
EUR 4.79 Public Sale

ICO is still in Pre-flight. No big announcement was made till date. In channel they talk about the upcoming advertisement kampagne. And it was in partnership with Google. You see? So, I guess, it will be all well organized and to the point. Let's see what they can do. I don't see any red flags (don't be so harsh with new players in the ICO business. Bitconnect and even Bankera/Spectrocoin is a red flag to me). This ICO will soon go full scale and there will be also some hype.

I must admit, the international acceptance is a bit behind, they focus more on the German language market. But this is due to the fact, that HQ is in Munich and the main channel "Welt Der Wunder" is also in Germany. Not unusual to start activity in your home market. German channel is always active, yes English channel lacks at the moment. Today they announced some additional admins so it seems all is on track.

Cheers
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

Any news about this project? Did not hear about it anywhere else apart from this thread...seems like no one is taking notice
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1455

till 25.07

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

comunity pre sale started today for whitelist subscribers, but no sign of MILC or any other officials in the forum, nor in the German sub.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Interesting project, but very little information in other languages. There are not enough local telegram groups.
dinosaurus

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

comunity pre sale started today for whitelist subscribers, but no sign of MILC or any other officials in the forum, nor in the German sub.

This is why its called Community Pre-Sale Smiley For Early Birds only. International advertising campaign will start soon.
dinosaurus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Interesting project, but very little information in other languages. There are not enough local telegram groups.

English Telegram Channel

https://t.me/wdw_milc_en
MILC (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

Here we go! Thank you nullCoiner for your input.

Right now last arrangements with google for interantional advertising campaign are running.
Indeed the prices ManhattanProject mentioned are correct.

Our official presence on this board is starting right now.

Previously we tried to keep it quiet around our project to support our "Beta Phase" with our great Telegram followers called the Community Pre Sale. (~ 150.000 MILC sold so far)

The CPS is in full swing and whitlisting for limited pre sale runs at the same time (If you want to join feel free to visit https://www.weltderwunder.de/pages/ico-en , register for pre-sale and join our telegram channels: german: https://t.me/wdw_milc_de | english: https://t.me/wdw_milc_en to be part of the german giant.

Today and tomorrow we can be met at C³ Conference in Berlin. (Todays live stream https://www.facebook.com/MIcroLicensingCoin/videos/227073601179615/UzpfSTE4MDk4NDkzNTc4ODQ4MjoyMjcwNzU0NjExNzk0Mjk/)  It would be an honor for us to see you there! Smiley
dchanevv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

And i can't understand (i'm a savedroid participant), why is people like old admins advertise this ICO and offer 2000 SVD : 1 MILC ?
That means 20euros(in SVD) per 1 MILC, that means that something is not right.
As appeal i want to say to all the SVD community that even if Savedroid turn our to be a scam, please dont sell your tokens to people who
want to buy it, because now u are desperate and it's not the best move to sell it to a new ICO who wants a coin that has been scammed.. It's a dirty work and something is not right.

My opinion after all and also suggest to wait the official announcement for the project from authorized authorities.
ManhattanProject

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

@dchanevv

this savedroid offer was a spontaneous move. Crypto is still vulnerable and small. Would you agree that we should protect and care about this tree, that has to grow? We all should help eachother. Other ICO support should not be seen as a thread. Threads will come from behind. 2018 will bring maybe some nice (or not so nice) regulations.

Meanwhile the Earlybird sale looks to be over and at WdW they bring the canons in line (some intl advertisement is ongoing). ICO start next. Lets see....
baldricjohn

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

Need more information
thocon456

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting. Grin Could you give us more information about it?
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

This project is very impressive. I will try to participate in.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

I only see red flags with this project, 3.77eur per token despite no tangiable asset, there is no product or prototype, only planned in the roadmap for Q2 (which might delay or never come), a tiny community: 1200 telegram users, 150 twitter followers. They talked about this as early as November year and were not able to get a larger audience? What is even more puzzling WDW (Welt der Wunder) says it is an established german broadcaster with existing viewers, you would think it should be fairly easy for them to do some marketing for this project? I wouldn't touch this, it is already failing.

I totally agree, at the moment they are trying to engage the community, but doing so is not transparent, I would even say it is more like a Scam. Personally, I do not like this approach.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

I only see red flags with this project, 3.77eur per token despite no tangible asset, there is no product or prototype, only planned in the roadmap for Q2 (which might delay or never come), a tiny community: 1200 telegram users, 150 twitter followers. They talked about this as early as November year and were not able to get a larger audience? What is even more puzzling WDW (Welt der Wunder) says it is an established German broadcaster with existing viewers, you would think it should be fairly easy for them to do some marketing for this project? I wouldn't touch this, it is already failing.

I totally agree, at the moment they are trying to engage the community, but doing so is not transparent, I would even say it is more like a Scam. Personally, I do not like this approach.
Your comment has aroused my curiosity. It claims to have been in business for 20 years. I have read through the WP several times and I am finding difficulty pinning the actual market for this project.  The concept behind the WP is vague. If a further light is shed on the project, I think it will be a good one.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
MILC (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   

Hi tumis,

please refer to our Bounty-Thread regarding a Whitepaper translation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: