Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Uservice-platform for autoservice industry on the base of UREMONT.COM  (Read 38476 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

I really liked how the site of the company is made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I fully agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
I understand this platform potentially wants to become Uservice? Quite an interesting solution, and most importantly very relevant for today!
Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

I like the idea, the main thing, as I understood on the site, they are going to eventually introduce this platform around the world?
Yes, you understood correctly, but this will depend on the number of UST tokens sold. A fixed part of the costs will go to the development of the system. The rest of the funds will be spent on marketing and international expansion.
And how much to collect in order to immediately enter the world market?
indicated that more than $ 100 million
Even if they collect the necessary amount for this, I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
I agree with you, so they have already scheduled entry points!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

Great idea! I do not quite understand, the UST token will only be used for purchases inside the platform?
Yes, you are absolutely right, but in the future you will be able to use it for trading on the most popular exchanges.
And how can I use it inside the system? Pay with partners of this network? Will I be able to buy a car for him?
I can not say anything about the purchase of the car, but all the possibilities that the platform provides you, you can look at the Uremont platform, which became the basis for the Uservice platform.
Is this the only token that will be used in the system?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

I really liked how the site of the company is made, it says a lot! But I unfortunately can not fully understand the essence of the idea? What problems does the campaign in the auto industry solve?
I fully agree with you, the site is made just superb, it's very nice to be on it! In fact, there are a lot of problems in the automotive industry and all of them will not be eliminated, but this project will try to correct some of them!
What exactly are you talking about, could you give an example so that I could finally figure out how the platform works?
Yes, of course, one of them is the lack of a single platform that would unite and allow all the participants of the automotive industry to interact: car owners, car service providers, banks, insurance companies, car manufacturers and so on.
I understand this platform potentially wants to become Uservice? Quite an interesting solution, and most importantly very relevant for today!
Yes, you are right! Now almost every family has a car, and in some even a few, it is an ever-growing market, so the demand will always be!
And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

I like the idea, the main thing, as I understood on the site, they are going to eventually introduce this platform around the world?
Yes, you understood correctly, but this will depend on the number of UST tokens sold. A fixed part of the costs will go to the development of the system. The rest of the funds will be spent on marketing and international expansion.
Even if they collect the necessary amount for this, I think that initially it makes no sense to try to capture the entire market at once, it's better to do it gradually, but qualitatively!
What do you mean?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

And what will be presented on the platform, could you describe the mechanism of work itself? How will everything happen?
Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

What do you mean?
Chose the regions with the most favorable conditions for a quick start.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Great idea! I do not quite understand, the UST token will only be used for purchases inside the platform?
Yes, you are absolutely right, but in the future you will be able to use it for trading on the most popular exchanges.
And how can I use it inside the system? Pay with partners of this network? Will I be able to buy a car for him?
I can not say anything about the purchase of the car, but all the possibilities that the platform provides you, you can look at the Uremont platform, which became the basis for the Uservice platform.
No, by 2019 it is planned to issue a second USX token, which will be formalized and legalized as a security!
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

No, by 2019 it is planned to issue a second USX token, which will be formalized and legalized as a security!
I do not understand a little, And what are their differences?
okaypool

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. A USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which will become real co-owners of Uservice.
hikky22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Well, for example, a man faced with a problem when buying a car, he can not fully appreciate all the nuances, he can go to the platform and see what the average market value in the market, the nearest auto show, the prices for parts and so on.
That is, on the platform will be immediately united all market participants?
Neutrality

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

What do you mean?
Are you talking about Europe?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

Well, the UST token will be used exclusively within the Uservice ecosystem. Interactions within the platform between ecosystem participants will occur through this token. A USX token will be used as a security, the owners of which will become real co-owners of Uservice.
And how can I get a USX token, will there be any discounts or bonuses for UST token holders?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

That is, on the platform will be immediately united all market participants?
That's right, it will be useful not only to car owners, but also to car dealerships, maintenance stations, and many other participants!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

What do you mean?
Yes, but not only about it. It also includes North America, the Middle East, Asia, possibly later some other regions will be added.
okaypool

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

What do you mean?
Yes, but not only about it. It also includes North America, the Middle East, Asia, possibly later some other regions will be added.
In 2020, they will hold an IPO, in particular the exchange of UST tokens to USX will be carried out inside the Uservice platform without commission at any time.
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

It is not bad. Just a dream for me! Everything is simple and understandable.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

It is not bad. Just a dream for me! Everything is simple and understandable.
fully support. For me, as for a car enthusiast, it will be very helpful
rlm42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

it's an ICO, do I understand it correctly? If so, then it's wonderful. you can count on bonuses.
duke944

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

it's an ICO, do I understand it correctly? If so, then it's wonderful. you can count on bonuses.
yes, that's right. So there is also a white list on which you can also grab "cream" in the form of a bonus program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: