Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

When to the mooon?

When to the moon? Like Vanywhere can show us how?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

I wonder if skillers with constant good reviews could get some kind of certification from the platform? If a skiller is active on the platform for some time and has all excellent reviews it would be amazing if Vanywhere could give them some proof of excellence, and if the platform takes off, that certification could be recognized outside of the platform's userbase.

Agreed, that does seem like it could be useful for applying to some work position for example.
killer9966

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

I wonder if skillers with constant good reviews could get some kind of certification from the platform? If a skiller is active on the platform for some time and has all excellent reviews it would be amazing if Vanywhere could give them some proof of excellence, and if the platform takes off, that certification could be recognized outside of the platform's userbase.

Agreed, that does seem like it could be useful for applying to some work position for example.

As the platform progress more and more options will be included.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

Is there any prediction what skills would be in highest demand?

For the beginning,i would say crpto related ones.

Most definitely,untill Vanywhere reaches mass adoption.

A lot of people who will use the app will want to know more about crypto so it makes sense.

Im sure competition  will be tough there,so better be sure about your skill Smiley

Competition might be tough,but demand will be high too,those things usually go together.Unless you opt for something like basket weaving,as someone mentioned  earlier Cheesy.But then again,u might find fierce competition there too Cheesy

When you give people an app like this that's easy accessible you can be sure you will create skill sellers for every market possible Smiley so were ever you turn you will have competition.

You can always beat the competition by knowing more languages or offering a better service.

For now we can only assume what kind of skills will be offered, but maybe, hypothetically speaking, someone will have more good reviews and more history but isn't necessarily the best in that field - only has a better price for what he is offering than someone else.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

When to the mooon?

Astronaut skillers Smiley
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

When to the mooon?

Astronaut skillers Smiley

That would be something ha?  Grin
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

When to the mooon?

Elon Musk could give you a ride. Just give him a call. In the meantime, you could learn something new on the platform that can mean life or death in space. I'd go for holding your breath and advanced calculus.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

A lot of people who will use the app will want to know more about crypto so it makes sense.

Im sure competition  will be tough there,so better be sure about your skill Smiley

Competition might be tough,but demand will be high too,those things usually go together.Unless you opt for something like basket weaving,as someone mentioned  earlier Cheesy.But then again,u might find fierce competition there too Cheesy

When you give people an app like this that's easy accessible you can be sure you will create skill sellers for every market possible Smiley so were ever you turn you will have competition.

You can always beat the competition by knowing more languages or offering a better service.

For now we can only assume what kind of skills will be offered, but maybe, hypothetically speaking, someone will have more good reviews and more history but isn't necessarily the best in that field - only has a better price for what he is offering than someone else.

The reviews will be KING! Forget about price ranges, certifications, unloyal competition, all that matters are the reviews.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Or knowing even fewer languages and offering shitier service, because you never know what people are into these days Smiley But every commodity has its buyer and if people around the globe start using this app you will have a wide range of goods and quality to pick and choose from.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

Or knowing even fewer languages and offering shitier service, because you never know what people are into these days Smiley But every commodity has its buyer and if people around the globe start using this app you will have a wide range of goods and quality to pick and choose from.

I think that, for now at least, the app is targeted towards those who have already been doing sth similar. I doubt my mom would pick up the app and teach people how to make a casserole.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

When to the mooon?

As soon as Vany is listed on the exchange,we are going straight to the moon!
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

The reviews will be KING! Forget about price ranges, certifications, unloyal competition, all that matters are the reviews.

Reviews will be most important indeed,without the doubt.But question is,what will Vanywhere do to stop some Skiller from making bunch of fake user accounts,and writing his own reviews?That could be an issue,but im sure Vanywhere team covered that too.
UncleT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

When to the mooon?

But can we go back?  Undecided I'm not sure there's anything out there we can spend all that money on Sad Does UPS ship to the moon?
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

I like your roadmap and what you have to offer.
I wish you all the best in this project and I am sure you have a competent team in place to assure your investors in this.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

When to the mooon?

But can we go back?  Undecided I'm not sure there's anything out there we can spend all that money on Sad Does UPS ship to the moon?

I always wanted to drive lambo on the moon,i hope Vanywhere will make that happen Cheesy

On the more serious note,its way too early to speculate about prices when we are listed,as promising anything could only backfire,saw it so many times when team promised certain price,and in in reality it was completely different.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Reviews will be most important indeed,without the doubt.But question is,what will Vanywhere do to stop some Skiller from making bunch of fake user accounts,and writing his own reviews?That could be an issue,but im sure Vanywhere team covered that too.

Its impossible to stop everything,nothing is 100% secure,every system has its flaws.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

When to the mooon?

I always wanted to drive lambo on the moon,i hope Vanywhere will make that happen Cheesy

On the more serious note,its way too early to speculate about prices when we are listed,as promising anything could only backfire,saw it so many times when team promised certain price,and in in reality it was completely different.

Those kinds of predictions are irresponsible and can't be considered to have merit as the market is too volatile for someone's predictions. Sure, we can all hope to go to the moon Smiley but only after the project hits the shelves so to say, we will be able to see what it's real potential is. Give it some time.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Interesting point of view, but over time the market should take care of all kinds of imbalances that we can imagine right now. It should even help to even out income differences. If someone lives in a poor country with low wages, that person could offer services to richer countries at higher rates without leaving the own county. Then in that richer country the prices will drop due to increased competition while people from the poorer county make more money and can afford more expensive services from the richer countries. Blockchain will change the world.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

When to the mooon?

Those kinds of predictions are irresponsible and can't be considered to have merit as the market is too volatile for someone's predictions. Sure, we can all hope to go to the moon Smiley but only after the project hits the shelves so to say, we will be able to see what it's real potential is. Give it some time.

True,and yet ICO are giving those kind of prediciotions,for me thats the big red flag.But Vanywhere team is smart than that of course and they wouldnt do such a rookie mistake
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

I agree,when i see in Whitepaper that exchanges and price predictions,thats it for me,i will pass that project for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: