Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Is there something you can't learn over Vanywhere?

Well, there will have to be limitations on some areas, for instance, something that would require practical involvement for a longer period of time. But out of some of the obvious areas, I don't think there will be too many restrictions.

I think there is no need for enforced restrictions, it will all come out of common sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

I think that  people here keep forgetting that vanywhere team is develiping this application for 2 years.That is a lot in crypto world,where most ICO when they reach this stage have only Whitepaper(many not even that) and only few have MVP.And here we have project that is in development for so long,where we almost have finished product.In my eyes,thats huge advantage,that will be seen once Vanywhere gets listed.

Yes,exactly this.More often than not,after some ICO is listed,price plummets,as they basically dont have anything to show,after sale hype is gone,and they are usually months away from anything ,and this is completely different situation here.And the right way to do ICO.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Well, there will have to be limitations on some areas, for instance, something that would require practical involvement for a longer period of time. But out of some of the obvious areas, I don't think there will be too many restrictions.

I think there is no need for enforced restrictions, it will all come out of common sense.

Yeah,common sense and market should solve that issue effectively.Even though i actually  dont see that as issue at all.
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Unless its obvious scam.In that case im sure Vanywhere team will react.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

People will always find ways to scam and some people will, no matter what you do, end up being scammed. But I guess you can't prevent that in advance, only react to it once it happens.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

People will always find ways to scam and some people will, no matter what you do, end up being scammed. But I guess you can't prevent that in advance, only react to it once it happens.

Well that's why the community will have a huge role in deciding many things on the platform. There's nothing worse than an angry mob.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Hi

Your project looks interesting. Any Bounty program fro Newbie?

As newbie,i think you can join any kind of social platform bounty,like Twitter,Facebook,Instagram..and if you are good with words you can even  every write some articles,that is also good way to get some Vany tokens.

Im not sure they have signature campaign bounties for newbiew but yeah, you can join the social media campaigns.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Hi

As newbie,i think you can join any kind of social platform bounty,like Twitter,Facebook,Instagram..and if you are good with words you can even  every write some articles,that is also good way to get some Vany tokens.

Im not sure they have signature campaign bounties for newbiew but yeah, you can join the social media campaigns.

A bunch of those campains are not even for JR members but higher. A shame tho because at the end of the day it's about how much someone posted.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

Hi

A bunch of those campains are not even for JR members but higher. A shame tho because at the end of the day it's about how much someone posted.

True. Maybe that will change as more and more Jr Members become highly invested in other types ouf bounty.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

I think that  people here keep forgetting that vanywhere team is develiping this application for 2 years.That is a lot in crypto world,where most ICO when they reach this stage have only Whitepaper(many not even that) and only few have MVP.And here we have project that is in development for so long,where we almost have finished product.In my eyes,thats huge advantage,that will be seen once Vanywhere gets listed.

Yes,exactly this.More often than not,after some ICO is listed,price plummets,as they basically dont have anything to show,after sale hype is gone,and they are usually months away from anything ,and this is completely different situation here.And the right way to do ICO.

A complete, useable app - the only thing is that people need a beta to really get hooked.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

I really like the idea of the project. I hope you will succeed and the project will be implemented. please tell me the sale of the tokens has already passed? if not, when will it be?

sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

Yeah,common sense and market should solve that issue effectively.Even though i actually  dont see that as issue at all.

I'm against restrictions because more often than not they are just too restrictive and you lose user that way.
UncleT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I'm against restrictions because more often than not they are just too restrictive and you lose user that way.

I second that. The crypto community is meant to be an open platform without the restrictions of the outside world
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I second that. The crypto community is meant to be an open platform without the restrictions of the outside world

As Adam Smith would put it, the invisible hand will sort out the market Smiley
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

I really like the idea of the project. I hope you will succeed and the project will be implemented. please tell me the sale of the tokens has already passed? if not, when will it be?

No,sale is still going on,i think its still pre sale actually,so plenty of time for you to join and enjoy nice bonus.No point to rush anyway,better prolong the sale to ensure the success.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Hi

Yeah i think vanywhere doesnt have signature campaign at all.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Yes there are definitely too many restrictions in the world to root for more in apps - especially this one.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

No,sale is still going on,i think its still pre sale actually,so plenty of time for you to join and enjoy nice bonus.No point to rush anyway,better prolong the sale to ensure the success.

Yes,its still presale,i think few more months atleast until ICO is over.But now is the time to join,when bonuses are best
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Hi

Thats a strange decsion,anyone knows why?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

Hi

Thats a strange decsion,anyone knows why?

probably not interest much in bounty overall.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: