Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀  (Read 8931 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Vanywhere’s Blockchain-Based Skill Sharing Platform Announces a Major Collaboration with Qtum

Vanywhere, the skill-sharing platform that enables anyone with a marketable skill to capitalize on their knowledge and talent, is announcing today a collaboration with Qtum, the blockchain application platform. The Vanywhere marketplace runs on the smart VANY token, which adheres to the Qtum QRC20 token standard as the currency used for payment within the Vanywhere ecosystem.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/vanywhere-skill-sharing-platform-announces-collaboration-with-qtum/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innerDemon

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Vanywhere’s Blockchain-Based Skill Sharing Platform Announces a Major Collaboration with Qtum

Vanywhere, the skill-sharing platform that enables anyone with a marketable skill to capitalize on their knowledge and talent, is announcing today a collaboration with Qtum, the blockchain application platform. The Vanywhere marketplace runs on the smart VANY token, which adheres to the Qtum QRC20 token standard as the currency used for payment within the Vanywhere ecosystem.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/vanywhere-skill-sharing-platform-announces-collaboration-with-qtum/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/df7/900_900_1/df7a49ec25fa87db4d5e353380f07fba.jpg

Wow this is really good news. Major colaborations are always good for the project!
innerDemon

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

How will the rate vs fiat be determined for the tokens?
Every few days (and depend on market changes) we will set the prices according rate changes. The Skillers sets their price in USD and we sets it in VANY.

Now I understand, it actually depend on the market changes. This information are so useful to everyone.

Yes and its actually good that way.
innerDemon

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

How much data bandwidth does the app use when doing a video call?

I am not the tech guy, but we have servers, and enough power to handle many calls all together.

I guess the server power can be scalable as the network grows.

Sure, it's very important that network power is scalable so it can support rapid growth.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

In Vanywhere, each Skiller or user will have only one account. And never will be able to pay for review.

How will this be enforced?

I will bump this question as I too would like to know if this could work. I don't have enough technical knowledge to know how to go about this. You can request an e-mail confirmation but people can make as much e-mail addresses as they want. You can't request a real name because you can have people that have the same names and I don't think they will as for an ID and keep a record of that.

We do a KYC, like many other ICOs and exchanges, to make sure this kind of things won't happen.
its very common, and in our project its a must.

It's good to know that the security is a top priority especially in this kind of project where it's basically one-on-one communication.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Are those who pay skillers for services gonna also get some review,or grade?

Like buyer/seller rating on ebay?

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"

How would this unpay part work - you would have to wait for some time to get your money back.
And I'm wondering if the prices will be affordable for users who don't have such a high living standard like US residents - people from poorer countries.

1st - The tokens for the service are sent to a smart contract for 48 hours for a cooling period, and not to the Skiller, only after the cooling period.

So you don't pay at all until you approve the quality of the service. If you open a dispute we have this 48 hours to decide. if you give 5 start for the service than the money sent immediately.

2nd - the Skiller sets his price per minute, and the market force of demand and supply will set it. Also there are Skillers and users from all around the world so the price range will be wide.

Will users who constantly open disputes and give low rating gooing to be removed too?

I hope there will be some way to protect Skillers from users too,who will want to get cheaper price,or even blackmail Skillers.

They can just choose not to sell their skills to that person. Like on Airbnb, you can't negotiate a set price once the price is in the system.

So buyers will also have some rating,or atleast place where Skillers will be able to leave feedback?

No. only in case of a dispute.

Hm,wont that be problematic,that Skiller wont know  anything about the buyer,and whats his previous history on Vanywhere?So for example,if you see that  Skillers had issues with some particular user who wants to hire  you,you can  rather refuse the service  than bothering  with disputes.

If im a Skiller on Vanywhere,i would definitely like to see that option.If not rating,atleast some comments about buyers.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

I think it would be useful, but then again, if it's automatic charging, then buyer is always paying and can't "unpay"

How would this unpay part work - you would have to wait for some time to get your money back.
And I'm wondering if the prices will be affordable for users who don't have such a high living standard like US residents - people from poorer countries.

1st - The tokens for the service are sent to a smart contract for 48 hours for a cooling period, and not to the Skiller, only after the cooling period.

So you don't pay at all until you approve the quality of the service. If you open a dispute we have this 48 hours to decide. if you give 5 start for the service than the money sent immediately.

2nd - the Skiller sets his price per minute, and the market force of demand and supply will set it. Also there are Skillers and users from all around the world so the price range will be wide.

Will users who constantly open disputes and give low rating gooing to be removed too?

I hope there will be some way to protect Skillers from users too,who will want to get cheaper price,or even blackmail Skillers.

They can just choose not to sell their skills to that person. Like on Airbnb, you can't negotiate a set price once the price is in the system.

So buyers will also have some rating,or atleast place where Skillers will be able to leave feedback?

Hm,wont that be problematic,that Skiller wont know  anything about the buyer,and whats his previous history on Vanywhere?So for example,if you see that  Skillers had issues with some particular user who wants to hire  you,you can  rather refuse the service  than bothering  with disputes.

If im a Skiller on Vanywhere,i would definitely like to see that option.If not rating,atleast some comments about buyers.

Some reviewing system like uber has for example would help here...so you can review the giver of service but the user as well.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

In Vanywhere, each Skiller or user will have only one account. And never will be able to pay for review.

How will this be enforced?

I will bump this question as I too would like to know if this could work. I don't have enough technical knowledge to know how to go about this. You can request an e-mail confirmation but people can make as much e-mail addresses as they want. You can't request a real name because you can have people that have the same names and I don't think they will as for an ID and keep a record of that.

We do a KYC, like many other ICOs and exchanges, to make sure this kind of things won't happen.
its very common, and in our project its a must.

It's good to know that the security is a top priority especially in this kind of project where it's basically one-on-one communication.

It's a clear mark of how serious the project is.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Yeah i saw this today on FB
Awesome news
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?
I guess foir this particular skill could be a problem
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

How does Vanywhere profit from this colaboration?
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

That is good to share skill in cryptoworld..good to read..great project!
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

Agree wit this. Maybe customer poorly conducted, not good in behavior - rating would be of help to other Skillers.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Yeah i saw this today on FB
Awesome news

Nice! This will bump up the project even more.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

How does Vanywhere profit from this colaboration?

You mean colaboration with Qtum?
UncleT

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Agree wit this. Maybe customer poorly conducted, not good in behavior - rating would be of help to other Skillers.

True,Skillers need protection too!
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?

Somehow i thought that mobile phone camera is not issue anymore,should be good enough,if you have any decent phone that is not older than 2-3 years.
descuri

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?

Somehow i thought that mobile phone camera is not issue anymore,should be good enough,if you have any decent phone that is not older than 2-3 years.

I'm not sure you would actually be able to download the app on a phone that doesn't have a proper camera. For makeup and such the customer would have to make sure to have at least basic conditions for the lesson/call in regards to lighting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: