Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN] MONKEY - Node & Portfolio Tracking App - OPEN ALPHA LIVE !  (Read 57486 times)
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

I'm here wondering which is better: buy can go to betunited.com instead of own purse to get quotes for the last purse 1.4 or leave your own wallet open and have a computer at any time?
VicodinTaco

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Can anyone tell me whats happening in cryptopia exchange? To me it looks like there are bots placing orders over and under eachother, to manipulate the price. Does anyone know anything about this? Is this allowed by Cryptopia?

its just a visual bug on cryptopia

Um, no these are market makers lol.  They are in fact bots that have an order to constantly attempt to get the best price for their givin directive wether it's for buying or selling.  For example say you want to sell a ridiculously large amount of MONK.  You could place a giant sell order and crash the price, sit there all night and try to ease your orders into the system slowly, or have a bot that sells small amounts at a time as to not crash the price.  The same goes for buying.
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

good project, I found quite interesting as specified in the white paper of this project, your development will success when i look this project thread, you only must up to date about information this project
lowlife

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

I am currently in this pool:  https://stakeunited.com/registernow its quite profitbale Cheesy they will also add a PoW Pool soon  Grin

https://stakeunited.com/registernow
goosewobbler

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

I reckon we need some charity stuff in that white paper.  Like BUZZ with saving bees.  Let's have a monkey sanctuary or something.
scottie_31

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

I am currently in this pool:  https://stakeunited.com/registernow its quite profitbale Cheesy they will also add a PoW Pool soon  Grin

If I only had a small amount of coins, like under 50, would this even be worth it?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

I have been staking with the MONK Windows wallet for 3 days now and received nothing!!! What is up with the staking rewards?!

Is it fully sync? What is your staking amount?
Network (total) weight has gone up a bit last few days so it might take longer for those with small amount of coins in their wallet, don't worry you will get it and when you get it you will get stake of 3 days worth.

I recommend you and anyone here having sync issues or any other issues MONK related to join our discord channel https://discord.gg/wTaF6qZ people get their issues solved in matter of minutes almost all the time, there's plenty of members helping others with these kind of questions all the time.

Ok, I will wait and continue to stake. I have a small amount of coins (just 12). Thank you for your reply.

I strongly encourage staking at StakeUnited.com with smaller amounts of coins. You´ll get up to several stake rewards daily instead of waiting for days for a reward in your personal wallet.

I tried this before with CoinsMarkets, and they have pulled an exit scam, and i lost alot of coins.

cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

I reckon we need some charity stuff in that white paper.  Like BUZZ with saving bees.  Let's have a monkey sanctuary or something.

thats what they are doing dev is currently trying to form a partnership with monkeyhelpers.org
Coffeehouse

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

I have been staking with the MONK Windows wallet for 3 days now and received nothing!!! What is up with the staking rewards?!

Network (total) weight has gone up a bit last few days so it might take longer for those with small amount of coins in their wallet, don't worry you will get it and when you get it you will get stake of 3 days worth.

I recommend you and anyone here having sync issues or any other issues MONK related to join our discord channel https://discord.gg/wTaF6qZ people get their issues solved in matter of minutes almost all the time, there's plenty of members helping others with these kind of questions all the time.

Ok, I will wait and continue to stake. I have a small amount of coins (just 12). Thank you for your reply.

I strongly encourage staking at StakeUnited.com with smaller amounts of coins. You´ll get up to several stake rewards daily instead of waiting for days for a reward in your personal wallet.

I tried this before with CoinsMarkets, and they have pulled an exit scam, and i lost alot of coins.

You did? Did they have a staking pool at CoinsMarkets?

I got half my money in stakeunited. I am not worried about them. They have a business that prints them money. It is a win win I think so I do not see a big reason for them to scam their users.
VicodinTaco

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Is it possible for the moderator of this ANN to update the first post with the usual coin specs?  This coin kind of advertises itself but lots of newbs are coming to bitcointalk.org to look for info and spec out coins and it never hurts to have a good ANN for people to look over instead of a blank.
cryptoneet

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Is it possible for the moderator of this ANN to update the first post with the usual coin specs?  This coin kind of advertises itself but lots of newbs are coming to bitcointalk.org to look for info and spec out coins and it never hurts to have a good ANN for people to look over instead of a blank.

the ANN is there is a graphic but bitcointalk is very slow so it dont load

website should be up soon and show all info
VicodinTaco

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

the ANN is there is a graphic but bitcointalk is very slow so it dont load

website should be up soon and show all info

oh crap there it is lol.  sry bout that!  The internet in general is running like crap too.  Tons of websites don't exactly have a spring in their step on this fine Monday.  Something is up, maybe it's the Russians.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Amazing stuff, hit 3 superblocks within 24 hours. Only possible with $MONK  Grin

coinsomnia

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

If I only had a small amount of coins, like under 50, would this even be worth it?

I have 4 coins on StakeUnited.com. Yes, it is worth it.👍
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Amazing stuff, hit 3 superblocks within 24 hours. Only possible with $MONK  Grin

Nice! How many monkeys do u stack? Curious how much percent these 3 stakes are for your portfolio, possible to double investment with something like that in one day?  Cheesy

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

MN UPDATE FROM POS MONKEY

MasterNodes details will be announced by mid FEB 2018  Smiley

Before we release a whitepaper we need final new specs
i wont write whitepaper with the current specs if they are changes in couple of weeks
website is almost finished
maybe in first week of February
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

You did? Did they have a staking pool at CoinsMarkets?

I got half my money in stakeunited. I am not worried about them. They have a business that prints them money. It is a win win I think so I do not see a big reason for them to scam their users.

This is true. I was also worried  about them but they are making so much money it would be just plain stupid to run with the money when they can have so much passive income it could last them forever.

Is it difficult to stake on a wallet?

omisao

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

LATEST UPDATE FROM POS MONKEY

I am going to create a HOW TO Video for $MONK explaining the basic stuff you need to know - What shall I include?

:1: How to Repair Wallet?
:2: How to Backup Wallet?
:3: How to Restore Blockchain
:4: How to Start with Staking?
:5: How to setup $MONK Masternode (future)?

please help me - what points are important for you - we will setup a $MONK YouTube Channel and add content to it to get everyone started and to solve all common questions

4: How to Start with Staking  good
Sword_Fish
Copper Member

Activity: 39

stakinglab.io : core member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Tired of staking alone?!

Come Join us at pool.stakinglab.io

Shared Pos & Masternode Service:
StakingLab.io
DAoneG

Activity: 256
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:28:01 PM by DAoneG

Hi,

my wallet isn´t syncin´.... can anyone give me some sort of nodelist? thx... Wink

Edit: Issue solved... Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: