Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Walleting.Services] AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Fork Claiming: BTG BCD BCX BTCP BIFI MBC  (Read 25966 times)
montaneous

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

Great service! Handled within hours. I had BCH locked up in a 2FA Electrum wallet and now it's in my wallet Smiley Thanks guys!!
walleting.services (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

Great service! Handled within hours. I had BCH locked up in a 2FA Electrum wallet and now it's in my wallet Smiley Thanks guys!!

Thank you very much for the business. We have quickly become experts at the Electrum 2FA wallet. Our automated tools are very close to website-ready BTG auto-extraction.

When it comes to BCH, the process is very similar. We're quickly finding there are many uses for the tools we are building, and we are happy to offer these services and more:
  • Sent BTC to BCH address or vice versa
  • Extraction of future forked coins
  • BTG / BCH / BTC recovery from no longer supported wallets like Multibit

If a client is in need of high level walleting services, please reach out to our email:  walleting.services at protonmail dot com and we'll take a crack at it.

Had a very good experience here. Got my Bitcoin Gold out in less than an hour. They delivered as promised!

Thank you very much for the business. You caught us right when we came online for the day, so this one was very fast service Smiley

logitex2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:54:16 PM

I requested service for extracting bitcoin gold from an electrum multisig wallet. It was a very streamlined process, and I received my funds in an expedited manner. Thanks.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:44:36 AM

I requested service for extracting bitcoin gold from an electrum multisig wallet. It was a very streamlined process, and I received my funds in an expedited manner. Thanks.

Thank you for the business.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:21:28 PM

Now extracting Bitcoin Diamond

Gate.io is accepting Bitcoin Diamond deposits so we are now extracting BCD for clients.

The BitPie wallet (only 5,000 downloads on the Play store) offers a BCD option, but we have yet to test it. The first wallet to accept a new forked coin has a higher chance of being a scam, so extreme caution is advised at this time. After initial review, the BitPie wallet doesn't have a "sweep private key" option like Coinomi has for BTG, so the extraction for now must be done the hard way. WS has a server running with fully sync'd Bitcoin Diamond Core on it and we have tested the process.

The fee is 10% for extraction.  Email walleting.services at protonmail dot com to initiate service.

isaac2k

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

Can you claim bitcoin diamond from a bech32 address?
coyotte507

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:32:11 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 08:51:34 PM by coyotte507

I've previously used this service for BTG recovery from my Segwit address (coinomi didn't support segwit), it went well and I gave those guys gold on reddit  Smiley

Now they just recovered BCD for me (from a segwit address too!).

Gonna ask them for all the other bitcoin forks as soon as exchanges support deposits from them.

Edit: SBTC recovered too, that was fast
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:53:48 PM

Hi, I would like to get my bitcoin cash extracted from electrum which I sent mistakenly, I can see the balance on my electron cash watch only wallet but can not get the balance out, I agree to pay the 10 percent fee. Please contact me on asadrizwan12@hotmail.com

We have sent you an email.

I've previously used this service for BTG recovery from my Segwit address (coinomi didn't support segwit), it went well and I gave those guys gold on reddit  Smiley

Now they just recovered BCD for me (from a segwit address too!).

Gonna ask them for all the other bitcoin forks as soon as exchanges support deposits from them.

Thank you for the Reddit Gold! We are big Reddit fans. 
https://www.reddit.com/user/walleting_services/gilded/ now has an entry!

Thanks again for the repeat business.

Can you claim bitcoin diamond from a bech32 address?

We assume yes. Never done it before, but as long as we can get the private key we can do it.
Happy to give it a shot.

walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

Now extracting Super Bitcoin (SBTC)

OKex is accepting SBTC deposits & we are now extracting SBTC for clients.

walleting.services@protonmail.com for service.

Gshoo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

Just made an account to say these guys are legit
Great service!
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:13:39 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 06:58:58 PM by walleting.services

Automated Bitcoin Gold Extraction Tool [Alpha Version] has been released:

dig.walleting.services

Currently this only works for (new version) Electrum Seeds, including 2FA, and BIP 39 phrases. We are going to expand to individual private keys and put buttons to fill in the derivation paths for common wallets.

Next we will upgrade the tool to extract BCD & SBTC, with other currencies being added as they become relevant. Eventually we will build the tool so you put in your seed and it will tell you all coins available for extraction.

We encourage anyone who uses the tool to post here after doing so. Trusting your seed to a website is not something that should be taken lightly, so we must have feedback to build confidence.

Any other ideas to make it more useful we are listening.

dunchy

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

One more happy customer here. Guys are impeccable. They also handle Ledger Nano S seeds with or without a passphrase. Service was prompt and completely transparent all the way. Thank you.
Lukey_P

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

I am also testing out the services for SBTC and BCD, i will report on the progress and the whole process.
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

One more happy customer here. Guys are impeccable. They also handle Ledger Nano S seeds with or without a passphrase. Service was prompt and completely transparent all the way. Thank you.

I am also testing out the services for SBTC and BCD, i will report on the progress and the whole process.

Thank you for the business. All confidence we will complete the job to your satisfaction.

patriot1889

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

Looking for a Bitcoin Diamond wallet that builds. Or a pre-built binary?
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Looking for a Bitcoin Diamond wallet that builds. Or a pre-built binary?

We are using the linux instance from their Github repo. Built just fine for us, sync'd after a few hours, and handling our BCD extractions as we speak.

https://github.com/eveybcd/BitcoinDiamond

patriot1889

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:36:49 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:02:07 PM by patriot1889

Fantastic. I read a few things online that it wouldn't build. Will give it a go shortly. Smiley
Lukey_P

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Thank you for the business. All confidence we will complete the job to your satisfaction.

So, just under 24 hours on and full delivery of both coins, minus the 10% as expected. Both delivered straight to Gate.io and sold for BTC 

Perfect service
walleting.services (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

So, just under 24 hours on and full delivery of both coins, minus the 10% as expected. Both delivered straight to Gate.io and sold for BTC 

Perfect service

With about a dozen clients in the queue, we will have to give new clients an estimated time of 48hrs for extractions.

Had to put the automatic extraction tool into maintenance mode for a few days while we fix some things withe the BTG seed extraction and add single key BCD & BTG functionality to it.

patriot1889

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:23 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 02:03:50 PM by patriot1889

Hey walleting.services!

Could you broadcast a bitcoin diamond transaction for me? My node is taking ages to sync, it has corrupted twice! Sad

EDIT: Just to let everyone know. Walleting.Services offered to send this tx for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: