Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hot altcoin  (Read 1662 times)
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:07:21 PM

I think NXT is a hot Altcoin.  Grin Nxt and ETH will give you bigger profit. Nxt already raised, so you can buy ETH.
Litecoin and Waves also shows the growth that no one expected to see. Thanks.
bond007007

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:17:37 PM

I found an ICO that I think is very interesting, I went through the whitepaper and I like their vision. This one looks a lot like Storj and Sia. The big difference is that they do it under NEO and not on ETH. This will allow data processing much faster. I also like the fact that it will integrate a Marketplace to their decentralized cloud storage solution. I bet that the value of their tokens will explode in the future.
To find out more https://stokit.io/bond007
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

I chose Ethereum because Ethereum is the best and stable altcoin, the price is now down but someday it will definitely rise again.
Many people choose ETH because it is the 2nd biggest coin in the crypto world. But there are other coins are crossing this ETH very quickly look today's hot coins NEM and IOTA and LTC. I think LTC will cross $200 margin very soon and NEM will reach $1. i always look for small investment plus 100% profit.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

If you're new in crypto better invest in a well established coins and already gaining profit. A safe investment would be ethereum and bitcoin. But if you really want to invest in ICO better research them first before starting to invest in them.

Is there any article which gives advice to analyze the ICO? There are criteria and markers that you can understand the risks.
Thanks for the answer in advance.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:02:07 PM

You can invest in presently altcoin waves, kick, Etbs, Air, PRL, WRC etc. and hold it next 6 month. i think these project have a good platform, and hope it will give us a big return.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:33:07 PM

coindash is hot now. it went from 3 cent to 9 cent, it can go up to 25 cent. in the past it made the same move.
you should follow, team is updating investors weekly. join their newsletter and get the latest news.
thendzor

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:51:04 PM

XTRABYTES is going to be quite hot coin in 2018
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

it will be recommended if you buy bitcoin, you should be profit now if you has bought bitcoin yesterday when you post this thread, you can see the price now, it will keep rising every minute. now it is the best crypto to be invested, i guess any pump will be happened again to bitcoin if there any fork again.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:57:39 PM

hello guys,hope you are all doing great,please i want to know the altcoin i can invest in presently which i can hold for 6month before taking my profit,thank you.
Pick up in thoes altcoins who's in top 5 now have potential to grown, just like monero, wave, ethereum, litecoin and ripple. This are all good coins and good for the long term investment, try to look at the chart of coins exchange market and find whos coins was have a biggest volume it is also maybe a profitable altcoins if you hold long term.
But by picking coins in altcoins do some research before you put money on it, reading roadmap and platforms.

Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

I think the dovu project will be valued in the short term because DOVU project at the same value for a long time
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

Every no pumped coin can be pumped every moment. Most of these shits its just a papper wallet with megaproblebleble imagination of success... Now only whale/pump gropu decides which coin should be pumped.
summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 711

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

I advise everyone to invest in the Decred, necessarily in the Wings and of course in the Waves. They will take off this spring, wait!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

I think this is the right time to altcoin heat in price greatly improved before the end of this year but it all depends on the price of altcoin in market trade, such as the ethereum several days ago has already greatly improved this is something of a hot news item so making hot altcoin. when we bought some eth then we will see the price

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:26:01 AM

hello guys,hope you are all doing great,please i want to know the altcoin i can invest in presently which i can hold for 6month before taking my profit,thank you.

Check out DMD:

https://diamond-info.github.io/

https://bit.diamonds/

It's a safe bet!

allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:30 AM

It is not easy to find a potential hot coins, but you can see a lot of hot coins on the market, just check the price curve. For example, the Power, Yoyow and IOTA.

DeepWater

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

I purchased IOTA and do not regret it  Grin

❍ DEEPWATER ❍❍ S Y S T E M S ❍
 DeepWater  Shipwreck Treasure Search
  Telegram    Facebook    linkedin      Twitter
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

Always DYOR. Always. I invested into several ICOs (TNT, WAN, ICX, Red Pulse, Lampix). Plus bought some coins and kept them long time in loss postion, but I had a clear understanding of basics of those coins. Now 80% of these loss coins doubled their price. The problem is that BTC made X5))) So I traded in loss, even I doubled my USD position.
I also plan to invest in some NEO ICOs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: