Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9483 times)
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

The project really looks like a scam I ordered withdrawal Ucash tokens from my dashboard on the site and wait for two days

BTC alpha must also be a scam

This coin is up over 200% at only BTC alpha

Smells like an eca and coinsmarket like scam to me where the dev and the exchange are the same...
joojoohe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Just in case you forgot this is what you said,

joojoohe,

"and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account
transfert between ucash is free no fees

i do like that i get 1015 UCASH"

Have a nice day !

I said (write) that?    Huh Huh Huh
You are wrong again and again...

But i repeat you (something many people knows and say...) that some sites are not good for the crypto market !!!!

Regards

P.S.:
I go to delete my account with them that was only for proof.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

joojoohe,

"and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account

Have a nice day !

But i repeat you (something many people knows and say...) that some sites are not good for the crypto market !!!!

Regards

P.S.:

No, you did not.  You telling me to be quite and that I don't know the reason for you doing "that" made me assume I was talking to the person that admitted to abusing the system which my original post on the subject ( which I quoted ) was referring to. It is odd that you would get offended by such comments.

I retract my last statement and have deleted it.

My original quote in reference to those abusing the free coin system still stands.

Have a nice day !

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
joojoohe

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

joojoohe,

Have a nice day !

Regards

P.S.:

No, you did not.  You telling me to be quite and that I don't know the reason for you doing "that" made me assume I was talking to the person that admitted to abusing the system which my original post on the subject ( which I quoted ) was referring to. It is odd that you would get offended by such comments.

I retract my last statement and have deleted it.

My original quote in reference to those abusing the free coin system still stands.

Have a nice day !

No problem.
Lets go ahead...
Bye.

I only pray some people open their eyes to see that there are nothing in this world for "free"... specially in Crytocurrency market!
Nobody gift nothing if have no double or triple in return!
conty

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

rank 21 on cmc ... even the website has bugs, what a joke
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

Those who are calling u cash coin scam are the biggest hypocrites, it doesn't matter if it is, as long as u can earn money on this. Why do you invest money in cryptocurrencies for?

This has got to be one of the most foolish comments I've seen on here. So it doesn't matter if something is a scam as long as you make money from it? What a stupid thing to say! You are the kind of person scammers love to steal from. And you sound like a shameless scammer!
Please be honest with me, Why do you invest in cryptocurrency? I got ucashses only from their bounty program, so it was totally free for me. So I can't understand how they scammed me, but ok...  Why should I call it scam if the project was worth to be involved in? There are no real feats to call this project scam.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

I cant help but wonder what the price would be without all the scam talk. This place is full of it .. Reddit the same.

What makes this coin a scam exactly ? For those screaming scam lets hear your reasons as to why it is ....

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

Also I want to point out failing projects are not scams either...... failing does not = scam.

The word scam gets thrown around way too easily.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Withdrawal Link : https://portal.u.cash/ucash/senducash

Let's wait little more -- maybe goes fee further down. Grin
daj pare

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

If you look at their ICO rating (icobench) you will see that they are rated with 2, so be careful with investing...

https://icobench.com/ico/u-cash
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

I think they need to rebrand to the following logo.
UCRASH

Lol! That six bold letter makes sense! The 229 Ucrash sign-up bonus is useless for the 300 Ucrash fee unless you got plenty of down-lines under your referral  link just like thee pyramid system!! Cool
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

I have 500 free Ucash in my account and I don't actually know how to withdraw it or what to do with it.
Also I don't think there is any reason to call a project that has not demanded money from you scam.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitmonica

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

wow how did this happen 2m $ volume and you can get it on bounty. wow wow wow

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
lowesttop

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

blessed to be a blessing

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

woowww,.. look at this

https://u.cash/ibo

is this a free money project Huh??

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
benevis66

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

Still waiting for my withdrawal transfer, 5 UCASH fee which was a pleasant surprise, it's been 12hrs now...if it comes through we're good.

p.s XMRG was a great eye opener for me as a noob in this world, i was in the airdrop only thankfully, but watching their telegram chat in the midst of it was painful.
JayThePapist

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

I cant help but wonder what the price would be without all the scam talk. This place is full of it .. Reddit the same.

What makes this coin a scam exactly ? For those screaming scam lets hear your reasons as to why it is ....

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

Also I want to point out failing projects are not scams either...... failing does not = scam.

It's an ERC20 token, that's the first indication you have to look into the project in more detail. Nothing more dangerous than an unsecure ERC20 token. ERC20 tokens aren't bad per se (I own some), but can be abused, alla Monero Gold, which was most definitely a scam. This essentially making the same big claims that Monero Gold was, Debit Card etc. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Also, you can't just climb into the top 25 of CMC with a blossoming coin/token out the gate from some obscure exchanges without some suspected manipulation.

2 + 2 is 4 - 1 that 3 Quick maths.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

It's an ERC20 token, that's the first indication you have to look into the project in more detail. Nothing more dangerous than an unsecure ERC20 token. ERC20 tokens aren't bad per se (I own some), but can be abused, alla Monero Gold, which was most definitely a scam. This essentially making the same big claims that Monero Gold was, Debit Card etc. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Also, you can't just climb into the top 25 of CMC with a blossoming coin/token out the gate from some obscure exchanges without some suspected manipulation.

Apparently you can climb into the top 25 just like that as UCASH did it.

As you said 2+2 is 4.

Nothing you said relates to U.CASH being a scam. Just the potential it could be one.

Edit:

As a side note has anyone signed someone up through an affiliate link the last day or two ? I was told commissions for bringing new sign ups were disabled but I have got a report from at least one other affiliate saying they are being credited for the sign ups they bring.

[/center]
amr_emad123

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

hey

i asking about the withdraw is taking too long time
last time is took 6 days to receive  it in myetherwallet
so i asking for speeding the withdraw to continue support you
great project and i still support you ♥
JayThePapist

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

The coin is available and on an exchange. People are making money from it.  IF you buy high and it crashes .. to me that isn't a scam coin. It part of investing.

As you said 2+2 is 4.

Nothing you said relates to U.CASH being a scam. Just the potential it could be one.

Edit:

As a side note has anyone signed someone up through an affiliate link the last day or two ? I was told commissions for bringing new sign ups were disabled but I have got a report from at least one other affiliate saying they are being credited for the sign ups they bring.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

It has all the markings, I don't know how you can't see it. The fact that it's "just the potential it could be one [scam]" is mindblowing you'd go anywhere near it.

Good luck to you friend! I wish you many Lamborghinis with all of your UCASH.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

As you said 2+2 is 4.

Edit:

It has all the markings, I don't know how you can't see it. The fact that it's "just the potential it could be one [scam]" is mindblowing you'd go anywhere near it.

I never invested any money. All my U.CASH came from bounties.

Good luck to you as well !

[/center]
Seal Real Deal

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

he's either pumping or invested obv. now they are dumping this crap. let's watch the UCRASH going back to 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: