Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34709 times)
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

Volume is awesome for the current development status! We will pickup more volume with the project progress
The trading volume has been good since its distribution.
The community is also growing steadily.
I am pretty confident about its future.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Volume is awesome for the current development status! We will pickup more volume with the project progress

Volume (24h) $283.020 USD

It's ok but in my opinion not great. I've seen lesser projects reaching millions in volume. I'm not quite sure why Trac doesn't have a lot of hype. It's a great project wil good fundamentals.

Supply chain tracking is what the blockchain is meant for.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

Anyone have a good recommendation for a windows desktop wallet to hold OriginTrail
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

Anyone have a good recommendation for a windows desktop wallet to hold OriginTrail

MyEtherWallet

https://www.myetherwallet.com
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

It's ok but in my opinion not gre. I've seen lesser projects reaching millions in volume. I'm not quite sure why Trac doesn't have a lot of hype. It's a great project wil good fundamentals.

How advance is Origin trail project? yep, supply chain tracking and logistics are probably the business fields that can mostly benefited from blockchain technology
narutos

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

It's ok but in my opinion not great. I've seen lesser projects reaching millions in volume. I'm not quite sure why Trac doesn't have a lot of hype. It's a great project wil good fundamentals.

As the technology develops and advances, with more partnerships and more businesses/tracking adoptions, origin trail token price should increase
narutos

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

as the overall market cap increases for crypto space, origin trail can also be positively impact, and volume should pick up with project development and marketing
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

It's ok but in my opinion not gre. I've seen lesser projects reaching millions in volume. I'm not quite sure why Trac doesn't have a lot of hype. It's a great project wil good fundamentals.

How advance is Origin trail project? yep, supply chain tracking and logistics are probably the business fields that can mostly benefited from blockchain technology
Origin Trail has been around for a number of years in the supply chain industry prior to hopping on the blockchain. The supply chain industry has need a technology similar to this for quite some time.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

as the overall market cap increases for crypto space, origin trail can also be positively impact, and volume should pick up with project development and marketing
Of course it will grow as the market turns green.
What I care about is whether OriginTrail can outperform bitcoin and ethereum.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I disagree, OrginTrail project is really far, compared to other projects, but reason for that was that they made ICO few years after project started.   Most  crypto projects are just ideas before they crowdfund founds in ICO.
Rason why is not enough volume is simple. No real exchange trading the tokens.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

I disagree, OrginTrail project is really far, compared to other projects, but reason for that was that they made ICO few years after project started.   Most  crypto projects are just ideas before they crowdfund founds in ICO.
Rason why is not enough volume is simple. No real exchange trading the tokens.
It's also because normal investors only hae 'hodl till it's worth more' as reason to buy this token, and there're a lot of tokens for which that's true.
Multiple utilities are always better imo
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

I think we can expect 10-20% return on stake. This is a high rate of return annually, but you have to keep in mind the nodes are staked
Fatoumavictoria@gmail.com

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/kyfcWU4.jpg

Token sale is succesfully finished - Hardcap reached. Thanks for your support!

JOIN OriginTrail Community:

Web | /OriginTrailTwitter]Twitter | /OriginTrailFB]Facebook | /OTmedium]Medium | /OriginTrailTelegram]Telegram | /OriginTrailLinkedIn]LinkedIn | /OriginTrailGitHub]GitHub

Whitepaper (Technical) | Overview Document (Roadmap)

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Main details

Token: Trace (TRAC)
Total supply: 500 000 000 TRAC
Available for sale: 250 000 000 TRAC
Token Standard: ERC20
Accepted currencies: ETH

PRE-SALE

Start: January 15th, 2018
End:
January 28th, 2018
Token price:  1 TRAC = $0.10
For sale: 125.000.000 TRAC (10 Million USD)
Soft cap: NONE
Hard cap: 125.000.000 TRAC
20% discount in the first week; minimum contribution 5 ETH

Public Crowdsale

Start: January 29th, 2018 - or as soon after presale's cap is reached
End:
February 12th, 2018
For sale: 125.000.000 + (any outstanding distribution from Pre-Sale)
Soft cap: 5 Million USD (all periods)
Hard cap: 125.000.000 TRAC + (any outstanding distribution from Pre-Sale)
Token price: 1 TRAC = $0.10
Minimum contribution 0.5 ETH

Our Mission

We believe that transparency is the new norm for better safety and quality of products we use every day. OriginTrail is a protocol that addresses the crucial challenges that need to be overcome to enable trustless sharing of data in supply chains. By introducing decentralized protocol we are creating a foundational technology for trusted supply chains. Our team is building on years of experience with product traceability and OriginTrail protocol was already recognized by the world’s largest retailer.

/2yAqken]https://i.imgur.com/DYGRvj8.jpg?1
Winner of Walmart 2017 Innovation Award

What Is OriginTrail

OriginTrail enables seamless data sharing along any supply chain. The decentralized, blockchain-supported network protocol ensures trust, transparency, and security. It helps companies exchange relevant data seamlessly and in a secure way to build accountability, protect their brands and increase efficiencies. Token Generating Event will enable development of the OriginTrail Decentralized Network that will be scalable and applicable to any product supply chain.

How OriginTrail Works

/OTexplained]https://i.imgur.com/VlSXCXL.png?1

OriginTrail is a purpose-built decentralized protocol running on a network of public nodes and enabling blockchain supported data sharing in supply chains. It enables seamless and automatic data connection and interoperability between IT systems and devices of different stakeholders in multi-organisation supply chains, with consensus mechanisms for ensuring integrity of data. Data exchange is based on globally recognised GS1 standards, while existing blockchain solutions are being used to keep fingerprints of the graphs ensuring immutability. This brings a profoundly new way of building transparency in supply chains and provides a necessary foundation to build new value - increased trust, optimised supply chain efficiencies, automated compliance and enforce quality assurance processes.

Using OriginTrail, all stakeholders can securely share their data and keep sensitive data fully encrypted at all times. By supporting global standards for data exchange (GS1, IoT, compliance standards), OriginTrail assures compatibility with existing ERP systems, making implementation process quick and efficient. Finally, it is fully decentralised. It removes the possibility of collusions and introduces full accountability for the data provided. OriginTrail is built on /2xMXgN5]existing use cases.

Token Generating Event will enable development of the OriginTrail Decentralized Network that will be scalable and applicable to any product supply chain.

/OToverview]https://i.imgur.com/FofItoo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/J8z8JIA.png

https://i.imgur.com/Vfq4A1L.png

Who Will Benefit

Partners in Supply Chains
OriginTrail is based on industry-standard global GS1 standards which are needed for wide adoption of the solution and is also ready to incorporate Internet-of-Things (IoT) data. This will enable development of a wide range of decentralized apps for supply chain management, certification, brand protection, and much more.

Consumers
Modern supply chains are complex and opaque, information can easily get lost. We have experienced a number of affairs in the recent years, leaving consumers concerned. OriginTrail solution will enable the brands to be more transparent to consumers, thus increasing the standards and trust in global supply chains.

Environment
More transparent supply chains, with less risk for fraudulent behavior, bring benefits to the society in general. In addition to increasing efficiency and brand protection, trusted information, hashed on the blockchain, diminish possibility for bad environmental practices and poor labor conditions.

Supporters
OriginTrail will issue pre-mined, non-inflationary utility tokens (TRAC), which will be used to safely store information on the OriginTrail Decentralized Network. Value of the tokens will increase with the use of the network.

Founders

https://i.imgur.com/h0R0bpB.png

Tomaž Levak, CEO - /2fJCHMS]LinkedIn
Žiga Drev, COO - /2g39WaT]LinkedIn
Branimir Rakić, CTO - /2wsmoHn]LinkedIn

The rest of the team is listed on our website.

Advisors

We are proud of our board of industry-renowned advisors.

https://i.imgur.com/YpbqXnm.png
https://i.imgur.com/mknLFqE.png

John G. Keogh - Supply Chain Integrity & Standards - /2yiBYtz]LinkedIn
Tomaž Štolfa - Growth & Integrations - /2wspf33]LinkedIn
Jan Karnath - Marketing & Communications - /2gV2dze]LinkedIn
Andrej Muževič - Business Development - /2fDDXgH]LinkedIn
Srdjan Krčo - Internet-of-Things - /2xS06BT]LinkedIn
Brigham Ricks - Legal Advisor - /2zULHEt]LinkedIn

Media
/2hPAkJE]https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tc-techcrunch.png
Mapping the Blockchain Project Ecosystem

/2AhdulD]http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo-300x77.png
OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale

Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about the updates

Web | /OriginTrailTwitter]Twitter | /OriginTrailFB]Facebook | /OTmedium]Medium | /OriginTrailTelegram]Telegram | /OriginTrailLinkedIn]LinkedIn | /OriginTrailGitHub]GitHub

narutos

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Of course it will grow as the market turns green.
What I care about is whether OriginTrail can outperform bitcoin and ethereum.

its hard to outperform bitcoin and ether, both has been around for a while, but if OriginTrail can successfully integrating its blockchain technology in supply chain, we can expect a huge jump in token value and price
narutos

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

I think we can expect 10-20% return on stake. This is a high rate of return annually, but you have to keep in mind the nodes are staked

What is the minimum required for staking? and do you need to run a node/computer in order to stake?
narutos

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Is OriginTrail a utility token, required to run smart contract and utilizing Origin Trail platform?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

What is the minimum required for staking? and do you need to run a node/computer in order to stake?

There is no minimum and yes you will have to do your service.

LOL how did you calculate this?  I would really love to know.

In general this second layer masternodes crap or PoS stakes are such tiny reward compared to coin volatility. Way to many people bother with it way to much.
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

If anything it gives credibility to the sector, with so many bad uses of blockchain out there i think it' great that a big company is doing it
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

The whole supply chain market is far too big for one company to own, it simply doesn't happen, and won't happen.
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Is TRAC and Devery (EVE) do for a same purpose?

Why TRAC is better?

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: