Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6966 times)
bountielex

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:54:58 AM

Nice project, but only people from Asia can participate?

Thank you DROP TABLE, thank you for your feedback. US and Europe has been getting lots of love in the past, they are always getting lots of innovation and platform launches. And Bountie is going to start ground up from South East Asia. We have plans to grow internationally but this will take time, our key focus and market is and will still be Asia for now. Gamers from other regions can participate of course. But our servers and localization will be based in Asia.

This is a good project but i hope you include dota 2. I know this is not easy since sony is a big companu  but is there any possibility that ps4 games can be included.

Hello boboking, after receiving feedback from our community and other gamers, we will be launching our platform with Dota 2 as well. Smiley

For PS4 games, at the moment we have no plans to get it included as we are focusing on PC platform at the moment. We'll put this into consideration as well.

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  29th April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godhand212

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:59:17 AM

So you are gonna stream every game, and pay for that with your token to players with good stats etc.? Or how its gonna be?
jojonirrenm

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

An interesting project you guys are running here! Is Bountie planning for any roadshows outside of Singapore?
BOUNTIEMAYA

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:32:10 AM

An interesting project you guys are running here! Is Bountie planning for any roadshows outside of Singapore?

Our roadshow will be host in Singapore! We will be hosting a discord discussion with fellow brothers and sisters here who will be interested to support Bountie! We will do our pitch and Q&A on that day!
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

I have a question for you, what improvements do you offer from a platform such as SoStronk (based on the SEA region) and other services such FaceIt since these are well known and established faces in the gaming community. Each one of them offer almost everything that you will bring into picture with your project so what can we expect from Bountie?

Hello 13abyknight! Thank you for your interest and it's a great question you raised.

For SoStronk they are based in India which is where they are really excelling in at the moment. For FaceIt, they are in London. As for Bountie, we are based in Singapore and we'll be moving from here on out. There really isn't much love in e-Sports/gaming platform over in this area of the world.

There are many value proposition that Bountie offers that many other platforms don't/can't, I'll just list a few:
1. Peer to Peer competition/wagering.
Right now most of the platforms offer platform points when you play or win tournaments, for Bountie, gamers would be able to wager fiat currency or Bountie Coins for our tournaments/leaderboard. When they win the gamers they get rewarded back with fiat currency or Bountie Coins, not points. This allows gamers to actually make a living while playing their favourite games.

2. Bountie's own game.
We are planning out to launch our own game in the near future. A game built from ground up with the gamers' feedback and participation. Many platforms are just aiming to be aggregators and tournament organizers.

3. Many more games offering.
We are starting out with CS:GO and Dota 2 but we will be quickly moving into many more games like PUBG. Most of the other platforms offer a limited number of games or only a few popular games.

4. Carefully crafted platform.
Most platforms(in general, not just gaming) are built without much thought into the User Interface and User Experience. Our team has been building websites, platforms and mobile apps for our clients for years. We have also researched deeply into other platforms before we finalized on ours. We will be building a platform that gamers will feel excited to use, easy to navigate and be a part of. This level of execution will be a key difference between something like Slack Vs Hipchat.

5. Marketing and Building Community.
A platform is only as good as it's community and user base. We are currently building our gamers community even before we launch our platform. Most of the platform has very limited number of gamers, this results in the same few players always playing against the same people in the same games of the platform. We have allocated a significant percentage of our ICO funds to do marketing heavily and putting in mechanics to reward our gamers to join our platform and community. This will ensure that we'll have more than enough liquidity in our platform for gamers.

There are many more reasons why and how we are differentiating from other platforms, some would be public in the near term and some would be revealed further down our roadmap.

I see lots of potential in your project and I'm just hoping the team behind it delivers. Would love to see you guys reach far and across to bring all the gamers in to a huge platform as the gaming world, which needless to say is on the verge of expansion, can bring out more from gamers.
BOUNTIEMAYA

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

I have a question for you, what improvements do you offer from a platform such as SoStronk (based on the SEA region) and other services such FaceIt since these are well known and established faces in the gaming community. Each one of them offer almost everything that you will bring into picture with your project so what can we expect from Bountie?

Hello 13abyknight! Thank you for your interest and it's a great question you raised.

For SoStronk they are based in India which is where they are really excelling in at the moment. For FaceIt, they are in London. As for Bountie, we are based in Singapore and we'll be moving from here on out. There really isn't much love in e-Sports/gaming platform over in this area of the world.

There are many value proposition that Bountie offers that many other platforms don't/can't, I'll just list a few:
1. Peer to Peer competition/wagering.
Right now most of the platforms offer platform points when you play or win tournaments, for Bountie, gamers would be able to wager fiat currency or Bountie Coins for our tournaments/leaderboard. When they win the gamers they get rewarded back with fiat currency or Bountie Coins, not points. This allows gamers to actually make a living while playing their favourite games.

2. Bountie's own game.
We are planning out to launch our own game in the near future. A game built from ground up with the gamers' feedback and participation. Many platforms are just aiming to be aggregators and tournament organizers.

3. Many more games offering.
We are starting out with CS:GO and Dota 2 but we will be quickly moving into many more games like PUBG. Most of the other platforms offer a limited number of games or only a few popular games.

4. Carefully crafted platform.
Most platforms(in general, not just gaming) are built without much thought into the User Interface and User Experience. Our team has been building websites, platforms and mobile apps for our clients for years. We have also researched deeply into other platforms before we finalized on ours. We will be building a platform that gamers will feel excited to use, easy to navigate and be a part of. This level of execution will be a key difference between something like Slack Vs Hipchat.

5. Marketing and Building Community.
A platform is only as good as it's community and user base. We are currently building our gamers community even before we launch our platform. Most of the platform has very limited number of gamers, this results in the same few players always playing against the same people in the same games of the platform. We have allocated a significant percentage of our ICO funds to do marketing heavily and putting in mechanics to reward our gamers to join our platform and community. This will ensure that we'll have more than enough liquidity in our platform for gamers.

There are many more reasons why and how we are differentiating from other platforms, some would be public in the near term and some would be revealed further down our roadmap.

I see lots of potential in your project and I'm just hoping the team behind it delivers. Would love to see you guys reach far and across to bring all the gamers in to a huge platform as the gaming world, which needless to say is on the verge of expansion, can bring out more from gamers.

I am Mervin, the CEO of Bountie. My team and I are very thankful for your kind support of words.

I will pledge to do the best that i can and so does my team . My vision for Bountie is creating a new job or career path for the community but to make this a reality, we need the support from you guys!
I was once a semi-pro gamer and this platform has always been my dream and now that we are 80% from achieving it, We will give our 101% to make this happen for the gaming community not just in Asia but globally!
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

What a fucking joke!! you website and whitepaper links are dead .... just like your project
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

Hi Devs!

Im a online game enthusiast and a Steam player too so I have being hooked on the idea of the project.

Ok basic question, if the token will be used for in-game purchases (right?) then the items should be valuable and will really give impact to the player. What if a whale or let's say hard gamer enthusiast purchase lots of tokens and used it on game, how can you control the balance of the game so that it will be fair for all?

Hello Heartilly, thank you for your interest! We are also all in and hooked onto Bountie. Smiley

For Bountie Coins, it will be used for wagering and purchase of items. These items we are referring to merchandize like Razer Mouse, Steel Series Headphones, Dell Monitors etc. We would not be selling items that increase the odds of the gameplay for gamers with more Bountie Coins.

More about the balancing the competition, we have 3 tiers that we'll categorize our gamers, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Base on our analytics, we'll sort out our gamers and match make them to other gamers that are closest in terms of their gaming skills at the present moment. So each time you play competitively on our platform it will be a fair match.

Oh I see. I though it will be an in-game purchase that can boost a certain player's stats or something like that (just like Donators privilege on some private servers game).

The categorization would be a great if it will be based on skills. Awesome idea.

Goodluck and hope the project will be success. Unfortunately and sadly I can't advertised your project here thru posting because I got denied on your signature campaign Sad . But still I will use the platform if it will become available live. Smiley
BOUNTIEMAYA

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

What a fucking joke!! you website and whitepaper links are dead .... just like your project

Wow! Guess you woke up from the wrong side of your bed!

Anyway we changed the domain to /tokensale.

And nevertheless,  I hope your coin, leviarcoin Will be successful bro!

Cheers!
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

Hi Devs!

Im a online game enthusiast and a Steam player too so I have being hooked on the idea of the project.

Ok basic question, if the token will be used for in-game purchases (right?) then the items should be valuable and will really give impact to the player. What if a whale or let's say hard gamer enthusiast purchase lots of tokens and used it on game, how can you control the balance of the game so that it will be fair for all?

Hello Heartilly, thank you for your interest! We are also all in and hooked onto Bountie. Smiley

For Bountie Coins, it will be used for wagering and purchase of items. These items we are referring to merchandize like Razer Mouse, Steel Series Headphones, Dell Monitors etc. We would not be selling items that increase the odds of the gameplay for gamers with more Bountie Coins.

More about the balancing the competition, we have 3 tiers that we'll categorize our gamers, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Base on our analytics, we'll sort out our gamers and match make them to other gamers that are closest in terms of their gaming skills at the present moment. So each time you play competitively on our platform it will be a fair match.

Oh I see. I though it will be an in-game purchase that can boost a certain player's stats or something like that (just like Donators privilege on some private servers game).

The categorization would be a great if it will be based on skills. Awesome idea.

Goodluck and hope the project will be success. Unfortunately and sadly I can't advertised your project here thru posting because I got denied on your signature campaign Sad . But still I will use the platform if it will become available live. Smiley

Thank you Heartilly, really appreciate your support. It's people like you that keeps us(Bountie) going an extra mile even though we are super tired from Partnership meetings, PR campaigns, Interviews, Internal Sync up and all. Do spread our project to your friends and get them involved in any way they can as well. Every bits count!

So you are gonna stream every game, and pay for that with your token to players with good stats etc.? Or how its gonna be?

Hello Godhand212, our key functionality would be for our gamers to buy in a $X amount in order to win $2X - 5%(Platform fees). For players that do not wish to buy in, we also have our Free To Play tournaments that will reward the top 3 winners Bountie Coins.

There would be other ways for our gamers to receive Bountie Coins, some of them are :
-Daily Quests. Completing tasks in our platform to get free Coins.
- Referral Program. Referring more gamers into our platform.
- Alpha Testers. Joining our Alpha Platform Sign up would enitle them to Bountie Coins to trial run and test our platform.
- Early Adopters. We are offering Free Bountie Coins for gamers that join us in our early stages.

There are many more that we have planned, stay tuned!

Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Hi Devs!

Thank you Heartilly, really appreciate your support. It's people like you that keeps us(Bountie) going an extra mile even though we are super tired from Partnership meetings, PR campaigns, Interviews, Internal Sync up and all. Do spread our project to your friends and get them involved in any way they can as well. Every bits count!

Very welcome as I liked the concept of the project. Can't wait to go for it live! Cheers!

Are you planning on running a signature campaign bounty with token as reward payment? Since I have been denied to participate on the weekly payment maybe I can participate on signature campaign that will be based on stakes and will wait for distribution after ICO ends.
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:26:42 AM

Hi Devs!

Very welcome as I liked the concept of the project. Can't wait to go for it live! Cheers!

Are you planning on running a signature campaign bounty with token as reward payment? Since I have been denied to participate on the weekly payment maybe I can participate on signature campaign that will be based on stakes and will wait for distribution after ICO ends.

Hello Heartilly, unfortunately we do not have plans to do another signature campaign that's distributing out rewards in our Bountie Coins. Will discuss with my team on this. In the meantime, do help us as much as you can. Let me see what I can do for you!

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:33:07 AM

So far all the gaming coins have failed. what makes you think you will not?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Hello 2bfree, thank you for your question. It's a tough one to answer :/.

Coins are like startups, most startups fail. A good 90+% of them fail. And because of the hype and easy money in ICOs, there are many individuals/companies taking advantage of this to make some quick money. This significantly increases the chances of Coins failing because their intentions are not right to begin with.

For us Bountie, we would be lying if we say that we won't fail, but we are taking necessary steps to balance between taking risk and failure. Our team's made up of seasoned entrepreneurs and we have been through so many business failures. It's really tough to start a company, grow it and make it successful(whatever the bar of success means).

First thing I feel our community and investors should worry about is whether Bountie is a scam or are they really serious to do this, with this out of the equation, a big part of the risk is already eliminated.

Next, we look at the progress and are there actual business activities, partnerships, and updates from Bountie. This will determine whether our Bountie Coin will continue to grow, with more adoption,  more interests this will happen naturally.

Judge us not by our words but by our actions, because people lie, actions don't. In the coming days and weeks leading up to our Pre-ICO and Public sale, there will be a lot of updates from us. From there our community and investors can see whether or not Bountie is a good investment/project to back.

BOUNTIEMAYA

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

Please feel free to join our telegram and ask us any questions !!
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

We just did a short interview video, will be uploading it to our youtube channel by tomorrow! Stay tuned.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

Example is Shadowtoken. But I think one of the reason was it was on Waves Platform. Im not against the Waves and honestly I have some but I don't see any successful project that used Waves contract. Much more especially with the gaming idea.

Coins are like startups, most startups fail. A good 90+% of them fail. And because of the hype and easy money in ICOs, there are many individuals/companies taking advantage of this to make some quick money. This significantly increases the chances of Coins failing because their intentions are not right to begin with.

For us Bountie, we would be lying if we say that we won't fail, but we are taking necessary steps to balance between taking risk and failure. Our team's made up of seasoned entrepreneurs and we have been through so many business failures. It's really tough to start a company, grow it and make it successful(whatever the bar of success means).

First thing I feel our community and investors should worry about is whether Bountie is a scam or are they really serious to do this, with this out of the equation, a big part of the risk is already eliminated.

Next, we look at the progress and are there actual business activities, partnerships, and updates from Bountie. This will determine whether our Bountie Coin will continue to grow, with more adoption,  more interests this will happen naturally.

Judge us not by our words but by our actions, because people lie, actions don't. In the coming days and weeks leading up to our Pre-ICO and Public sale, there will be a lot of updates from us. From there our community and investors can see whether or not Bountie is a good investment/project to back.

Nice answer developers and good thing question like that are not being ignored compare to others. Since the project is long term, let's see if this project will make changes to the outcome of gaming project who always ended up fail. Goodluck as I see your team is active. Hardwork pays off.
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:25:27 PM

Example is Shadowtoken. But I think one of the reason was it was on Waves Platform. Im not against the Waves and honestly I have some but I don't see any successful project that used Waves contract. Much more especially with the gaming idea.

Nice answer developers and good thing question like that are not being ignored compare to others. Since the project is long term, let's see if this project will make changes to the outcome of gaming project who always ended up fail. Goodluck as I see your team is active. Hardwork pays off.

Hello agustina2, thank you for your kind words and feedback.

Seems like Shadowtoken took the money and ran? I do agree some of the projects they try to do take the easy way out which is to use platforms to do their ICO, it's really low risk/cost for them to do that method. But that's just my opinion.

Gaming is usually the main and first adopter for most tech advancement, just look at Mobile, VR, AR and now Crypto. To be an early adopter and succeed is really tough as we are ones setting up the path as compared to those that just follow after without making the same mistakes. But if we do succeed as the pioneers, the rewards would be significantly larger.

We have automated and reduced our roles in our personal businesses and spend 100% of our time on Bountie. And we do agree with you that hardwork will pay off, not in 1-3 months time but 6-12 months time. We hope that our community will watch our progress and continue to grow stronger and bigger with us. And in return the early adopters and backers of our project will hopefully be rewarded with the trust and faith in our business and Bountie Coins.

Lots of updates coming up! Very excited to share with you all soon!

BOUNTIEMAYA

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

Hey! you are right ! Hardwork pays off and here we are grinding day to day to make this a reality!
bountielex

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:32:45 AM

We just did a short interview video, will be uploading it to our youtube channel by tomorrow! Stay tuned.

Hello everyone! Our first interview/vlog is up on our youtube channel. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT9E_UQSCsc

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: