Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6966 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Hi, would be Bountie platform work for casual gamers? Or they have to buy tokens?
Well, they would implement buy-in tournaments with a nominal fee (amount of fee is unknown still). This fees would combine into the tournament prize pool to reward top 3 players
Isn’t make it a betting site? Players can lose their tokens by playing.
Yeah, you actually need some luck and huge skill to make good money with it. It’s the main purpose of all tournaments – turn you luck into money
It’s not only about luck, winning or losing always depends on how well have you played.
So, 1% of gamers will earn 99% of rewards? Kinda sad to hear
It’s gaming, it always has been, always will be
Am I right in the fact that average players shouldn’t participate in tournaments at all?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

Hi, would be Bountie platform work for casual gamers? Or they have to buy tokens?
Well, they would implement buy-in tournaments with a nominal fee (amount of fee is unknown still). This fees would combine into the tournament prize pool to reward top 3 players
Isn’t make it a betting site? Players can lose their tokens by playing.
Yeah, you actually need some luck and huge skill to make good money with it. It’s the main purpose of all tournaments – turn you luck into money
It’s not only about luck, winning or losing always depends on how well have you played.
So, 1% of gamers will earn 99% of rewards? Kinda sad to hear
It’s gaming, it always has been, always will be
Am I right in the fact that average players shouldn’t participate in tournaments at all?
Yes, of course they shouldn’t. Better to get some skills, and when you realize that you can win others, go and win the others.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

I’m interested too, guys talking about tournaments here, and in games such CS GO cheaters are on the top
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

I’m interested too, guys talking about tournaments here, and in games such CS GO cheaters are on the top
As I know, there will be judges observing games before any penny is paid.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

It’s not fair, they should make a program which will separate pros from noobs
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

Asked them on telegram, they actually will make an algorithm for this
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

That’s what I call justice. Can’t wait to test it out!
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

That’s what I call justice. Can’t wait to test it out!
But what if pro players will create new accounts and win all the tournaments as newbie? Don’t know how developers will solve it, but I believe in them!
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

it's great that there is such an interest in the project, but still I would like to hear answers to my questions. What is your soft cap? and what are your plans in case you do not collect soft cap
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

Hi, where do I need to check my referral balance and when do I get my airdrop…
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

You will get the tokens after ICO has ended, and what do you know about airdrop?
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

You will get the tokens after ICO has ended, and what do you know about airdrop?
Need to notice that to get tokens you need to message the bot, and only after messaging you’ll get your tokens
ReXata

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

Airdrop has ended already, but maybe devs will do something special for us again
GOZIC

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

Airdrop has ended already, but maybe devs will do something special for us again
Yeah, I definitely know about airdrop which will take place after the ICO end
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

How do you guys find such many information? Only thing I’ve found is the whitepaper =)
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

How do you guys find such many information? Only thing I’ve found is the whitepaper =)
Be active in social medias, join the telegram group and ask devs directly, read the news about the project. I want to say that there are so many information sources, you just need to find it
bountiecharlie

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

it's great that there is such an interest in the project, but still I would like to hear answers to my questions. What is your soft cap? and what are your plans in case you do not collect soft cap

Thank you for your kind words, in regards to your questions:

- The soft cap is 3750 ETH, which has already been reached
- All Bountie Tokens not sold after ICO ends will be 'burned'
bountiecharlie

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

Be active in social medias, join the telegram group and ask devs directly, read the news about the project. I want to say that there are so many information sources, you just need to find it

Good tip, definitely lurk around the interwebs and you will us almost everywhere! Cheesy

A few examples:

http://bitcoinist.com/singapore-based-esports-platform-bountie-launching-ico-april-2018-enable-gamers-monetize-hobby-bountie-coins/

https://cryptoslate.com/press-releases/bountie/

and our telegram group: https://t.me/bountietoken
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

Thanks a lot! I never imagined that I could ask something directly to the team. Will use it on every ICO for sure
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

Thanks a lot! I never imagined that I could ask something directly to the team. Will use it on every ICO for sure
Just wanted to say that all airdrop info I’ve got from the telegram while reading the whole group
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: