Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6970 times)
bountiecharlie

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

Hey guys, good luck with Bountie Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you for reaching out! We will definitely list on your website! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

We added Bountie to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support BOUNTIE so that you can easily get started. You can also post your BOUNTIE addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in BOUNTIE tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Bountie? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Bountie core team, you can manage the Bountie profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Bountie profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

https://i.imgur.com/mdavt5vl.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/IX3Sb43l.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/Ev3hkA4l.jpg

Looks great! We will look into the Cheddur app in more depth.

Thank you!
tengui

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides social media ?
This project is handled by an experienced team. As far as I understand many campaigns here, one of them is a signature. You can check the information on a bounty thread.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

Hello fellow Bountie Hunters and Token Buyers,

First off, we would like to thank you for showing your support for Bountie’s pre-sale. We have been working really hard leading up to our ICO.

Bountie began in July 2017 and amongst everything that we have achieved thus far, we are happy that we have our idea and blueprint being made in the progress. Building on our life long dream where gamers get paid doing what they love. We want to make sure that our upcoming app and its subsequent iterations and ideas go off without so much as a hitch. We are humbled by everyone’s support for our bold-yet-crazy idea.

But here’s the thing: reality kicks in. Hard. Moments after our pre-sale started, we had noticed some hitches and kinks in the system popping up. Even the best-laid plans can turn south. No matter how much planning is done, sometimes these things happen. Specifically, we were noticing some egregious quirks in our current whitelisting process.

Bountie opted for stringent vetting by processing our Whitelist and KYC investors manually. We noticed errors while whitelisting ETH addresses during this process.

Because of this, we have decided to re-open our pre-sale period on 11 June 2018, 12pm. We are truly sorry that this has happened, and we take full responsibility for these series of events.

Do take note that yes, we are still active and we are still hard at work building the Bountie platform as we speak, while also keeping our community, website, and blog active. We’ll make full use of the additional time to debug and make sure everything will work as intended. On top of that, we will be launching our MVP in the coming weeks!

Once again, we thank you for your undying support and we deeply apologize for this sudden turn of events.

Finally a quote from Mark Twain - “you are never wrong to do the right thing”.

- Team Bountie
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and I hope that many people are interested in your project. Do you have an affiliate program?
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:09:09 AM by bountiecharlie

This is very impressive. But I would like more detail informations

Thank you for your kind words!

In terms of detailed information, can you specify what you would like to know?
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

the gaming market continues to grow every year, but the main thing to attract attention is that Esport grows much more aggressively and much stronger. A strong Esport project is not currently available in the blockchain, but it is actually an appropriate area for the blockchain. I think Bountie is building a very logical project on the right track, and I think it will be successful. I suggest we should stay close with this project.
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

the gaming market continues to grow every year, but the main thing to attract attention is that Esport grows much more aggressively and much stronger. A strong Esport project is not currently available in the blockchain, but it is actually an appropriate area for the blockchain. I think Bountie is building a very logical project on the right track, and I think it will be successful. I suggest we should stay close with this project.

We appreciate your comment, as we have exactly the same sentiments and are working our best to make your words come true!
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MWH0oSem.jpg

Hey Bountie Hunters, did you get a taste of our Bountie Hunt?

We are opening it again but this time, you have 3 weeks to get as many BOUNT as possible. The tasks are simple & fun. In fact, we’ll airdrop you 1 BOUNT for signing up for the Hunt. Yes, it is that simple!

If you have any enquiries, join our Telegram group and we’ll answer your inquiries.

Date: 16 May to 10 June
Tokens Available: 100,000 BOUNT
Link To Participate: https://gleam.io/G14Qj/bountie-hunt

In order to participate, you’ll need your wallet address ready. If you don’t have one, here’s a guide to creating your wallet. http://bountie.io/blog/whats-a-crypto-wallet-and-do-i-need-it-for-bountie-tokens/
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Hello.The project is great and looking at the devs experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented
RmlE

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

Very interesting project, I would like know how to get those Bounties by playing competitive games over here in Europe. Cheesy
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MWH0oSem.jpg

Just a reminder to everyone!

All Bountie Hunters are left with 2 weeks to get as many BOUNT as possible. The tasks are simple & fun. In fact, we’ll airdrop you 1 BOUNT for signing up for the Hunt. Yes, it is that simple!

If you have any enquiries, join our Telegram group and we’ll answer your inquiries.

Date: 16 May to 10 June
Tokens Available: 100,000 BOUNT
Link To Participate: https://gleam.io/G14Qj/bountie-hunt

In order to participate, you’ll need your wallet address ready. If you don’t have one, here’s a guide to creating your wallet. http://bountie.io/blog/whats-a-crypto-wallet-and-do-i-need-it-for-bountie-tokens/
ngocthach

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or you guys have some other plans?
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or you guys have some other plans?

Yup! All unsold tokens will be 'burned'
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

Interesting project, even though gaming blockchain services are booming now. I love that they focus on single problem and try to solve it using power of blockchain.
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Outstanding developers are creating a good project and you including these people! Very nice project !!!
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

This thread is very explaining about promotional programs undertaken by developing bounty campaign with a substantial allocation of funds, coin sales information is also very clear, but I do not see the coin specifications developed, hopefully the sale of coins reach hardcap

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bountiecharlie

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Interesting project, even though gaming blockchain services are booming now. I love that they focus on single problem and try to solve it using power of blockchain.

Outstanding developers are creating a good project and you including these people! Very nice project !!!

This thread is very explaining about promotional programs undertaken by developing bounty campaign with a substantial allocation of funds, coin sales information is also very clear, but I do not see the coin specifications developed, hopefully the sale of coins reach hardcap

Thank you all for the very kind words! Much appreciated!
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

All previous projects related to gaming was not successful for investors. Devs, could you explain what is the most orginal point of your project?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

Residents of Southeast Asia are very adventurous and love computer games.

I'm sure that the project will have success - but it seems to me that time was very tight

for the first time I heard about your project in the winter 2017

it will be autumn 2018 and  sales have not started. When sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: