Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrop?  (Read 974 times)
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

You can get free coins or tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
std1338

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:30:37 PM

it's free coins , like bitcoin cash airdrop , if u had bitcoin in the exact day u would get some bitcoin cash as loyalty gift!
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

it's free coins , like bitcoin cash airdrop , if u had bitcoin in the exact day u would get some bitcoin cash as loyalty gift!

And how do I get those? Can you give me an example link or something about airdrop? Really interested

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

At what stage are coins usually airdropped? Is it as an alternative to an ICO where say half coins are airdropped and the other half kept by coin creators, as an additional offering of the coin after an ICO or is it just another alternative to bounties for building interest in the community?

From the definitions I have read, would a bounty based on number of forum posts be considered an airdrop?

razer214

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:20:06 PM

Airdrop is coming from the sky it means they will give it for free and you have to claim it.
onionopinion

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

Airdrop is the way to earn free token from ICO but carefull there are many scam airdrop too.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:54:22 AM

To explain schematically it's a way to distribute newborn coins among users. You give them your contacts and gain opportunity to earn/win tokens or coins.

But I agree, that you should be very careful with scam schemes

Airdrop is the way to earn free token from ICO but carefull there are many scam airdrop too.
, you should

mellyvaugh

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:58:34 AM

Now I know what airdrop is. Thanks to those who shared info and also to the one who created this thread. More power to us guys.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:19:22 AM

Someone give an example of the maximum profit on your experience, which brought you to participate in the airdrop campaign

EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:29:39 AM

Hi, could somebody tell me more about Airdrop? I see more and more announcements each day...

Airdrop is something I love. Why? Because I can get free coins from it. I will just give them my address. Some of them have a very little task for you like sharing or retweet thier post and that's it.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

The old days:
Aidrop is a marketing strategy of ICOs to attract more investors with their free coins. It can be given before or after ICO has ended. But not all airdrops does have ICO, website or whitepaper. Consider eBTC which is an airdrop that don't have  and ICO but yet gives a decent profit to those who are lucky enough to have the tokens.

The present days:
Almost every airdrop today is the same with the old days. The only difference is, most of them are real scam only to attract attention to investors. About 3% of total active airdrops gives you a real deal of giving their tokens for you for free.

onzcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:37:45 AM

iPhone user who didn’t know about crypto will think it is the file transfer protocol. LOL
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

which I know is one of the features of iOS, which functions to receive and receive content from fellow users. Grin
Harp8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

Airdrop is a platform where Bitcoin users get work and payment.
kamtis96

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

Hi, could somebody tell me more about Airdrop? I see more and more announcements each day...
airdrop is free redward free token you join airdrop get token
LesyaZdesya

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

I don't know what it is, either, but is it really off-topic? Smiley
Fhano

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:58 AM

I think airdrop is giving away coins for free and the participants do not have to do everyday tasks to get their coins. now there is a lot of airdrop that requires participants to donate. I do not think it's airdrop.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

A free way of distributing currency is like a signature campaign, learn on google, you will understand about it!
cryptoeco

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

AirDrop is extremely cool and useful, but is one of those features most people don't know about. Not because it is hard to use (it isn't) but because most people don't think to look for it. Most of the time when we want to share a photo with someone, we just send it to them in a text message. Which is easy enough, but when that someone is standing right beside you, it is even easier to simply use AirDrop.

AirDrop isn't just for photos, of course. You can use it to transfer almost anything that you can share. For example, you can AirDrop a website from your iPad to your friend's phone, which is great if they want to bookmark to read later. Or what about a grocery list? You can Airdrop text from Notes to someone else's iPad or iPhone. You can AirDrop anything from a playlist to a location you've pinned in Apple Maps. Want to share your contact information?  AirDrop it.

How Does AirDrop Work?
AirDrop uses Bluetooth to create a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi network between the devices. Each device creates a firewall around the connection and files are sent encrypted, which actually makes it safer than transferring via email. AirDrop will automatically detect nearby supported devices, and the devices only need to be close enough to establish a good Wi-Fi connection, making it possible to share files across several rooms.

One advantage to AirDrop is the use of Wi-Fi to make the connection. Some apps provide a similar file sharing capability using Bluetooth. And some Android devices use a combination of Near Field Communications (NFC) and Bluetooth to share files. But both Bluetooth and NFC are relatively slow compared Wi-Fi, which makes sharing larger files using AirDrop much faster and more convenient.
Moneyismoney

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

airdrop is free coin  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: