Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for 5 altcoins with low market cap and low coin Supply?  (Read 1338 times)
wetlight

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:24:05 AM

I was just looking at the price history of anoncoin, wow, what a ride, started at 1 cent and then went to 1+ dollar and then back to 1 cent and then up to 1+ dollar again! Talk about a fun ride!! Anyways, how come are you elegible for a DeepOnion airdrop? And what is so good about DeepOnion? Thanks in advance!!

Anoncoin is worth a little bet. Market cap only 860k, new team of developers including one of the founders from 2013 who have returned. Can easily go 20-40x from the current prices.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anoncoin/#markets

You are also egible to join the DeepOnion airdrop. That is also a coin with great potential.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

I recommend ZRX, wings, ast, eng, TNT. My favorite is wings and ZRX, the two coin teams have been developing, the price is very low, the coin is good, the price will definitely go up.

fredericos

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

Sumokoin seems interesting

LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:33:30 AM

you should look into viberate, you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
kilwar

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:39:11 AM

I would suggest: Cloak, Spectre, Kore, Viberate, Blocktix and/or Aventus
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:47 AM

Your portfolio suggestion looks great but Blocktix and aventus is really bad in my opinion because there is a better alternative with a lower marketcap which is Guts ticket, you need to check it out !

Guts ticket have an actual product unlike their competitors and the marketcap is around 10 millions right now which is really small. I cant wait to see them on bigger exchange, the price is going to explode

kilwar

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

Your portfolio suggestion looks great but Blocktix and aventus is really bad in my opinion because there is a better alternative with a lower marketcap which is Guts ticket, you need to check it out !

Guts ticket have an actual product unlike their competitors and the marketcap is around 10 millions right now which is really small. I cant wait to see them on bigger exchange, the price is going to explode

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out Guts ticket. Weird name but it sounds interesting.
spacegoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:53 AM

XSPEC. Price is currently rising but considering the LOW cap its still really early. Very healthy slow gains too, I think its gonna gain good value in 2018
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:27 AM

Guys, Planning on investing about $2k on 5 altcoins with good potential. Please suggest the once with less market cap and low coin supply.
Some altocoins that are of interest to me:

BCH, because it seems to be doing a better job of being a currency than BTC, and I expect it to do better in the future.

LTC, because it, too, seems to be doing good at being a currency and there's rumor that FaceBook will start using it in its "send money" feature in the future.

XSPEC, because it's a cheap, low coin supply, very strong privacy coin that's likely going to do much better in the future. It has some solid technology behind it already with more coming in the future. It's a good small remittance privacy coin.

Monero, because it's a good privacy coin, too. Unlike XSPEC, Monero is more deflationary (XSPEC is inflationary) and so could be a very good store of wealth and used for large transfers instead of small everyday purchases. It has some decent privacy technology, too, from what I understand.

Another coin that peaked my interest is Bitpay. It sounded interesting from the little I've heard of it, I just having gone and found out more about it yet.

The main coins I'm familiar with are LTC and XSPEC, and of course BTC. I'm most familiar with XSPEC. You can find out more about XSPEC at the project's Slack channel or at the CoinWiki (the URL to the wiki is in my signature).

Hope this helps, and good luck investing. :-)

EDIT:
Just realized I didn't account for the second part of your request, "with low market cap and low coin supply". XSPEC, I know, has a low market cap and low coin supply right now relative to a lot of other privacy coins, and has a significantly lower price than most privacy coins (especially after adjusting based on coin supply). The other coins, I'm not so sure about. I'm sorry about that. :-/
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:42:35 AM

Are you looking for a five altcoins with low market cap to invest with? Well i would suggest this following coins; PEARL, Zencash, EBET, ETBS and most best suggestion is the deepOnion. You can try this five alcoins that has a great potential for your investment.

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:12:28 AM

I'm putting my money on XSPEC (SpectreCoin).  It is a lesser known coin which aspires to be the go-to privacy coin for small remittance applications.  It has a sleek, easy to use wallet, rapid 60-second transaction speeds, native Tor integration (never leaves the Tor network), and pays a generous 5% per year in staking rewards.  Right now this coin is a steal at less than $5 per coin.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:46:18 AM

I second XSPEC, it's price right now is very cheap considering what it's already offering. I've been on their (I guess "our" now) Slack community and some of the new features that are incoming in Q1 and Q2 of 2018 will make this coin a private juggernaut. My suggestion is to buy now before the news are announced.

Recommend you check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuscaIEKhk&t=876s

Accuse me of shilling or whatever, just trying to help out. I was very skeptical at first but joining the community really helped me see the value in the coin. Do the research and see if you like it! Smiley
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:27:54 AM

i see people start to spam about XSPEC lately haha
jsmee

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

Spectrecoin really is a quality project, grown from a dedicated dev core now coming along with a grass roots awareness push. What struck me was how frickin nice and polite they were on slack and how quickly they were to reply to questions.  I sincerely believe that this is a project destined to succeed, because unlike some communities for other privacy coins the people involved are just a fantastic group of individuals.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

Xspec
Oyster Pearl
Elixir
Sonm

And maybe

Unify
Substratum

These are what i have so i promote, but apart from that do your research and you will see that these can be very succesfull.....
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

Guys, Planning on investing about $2k on 5 altcoins with good potential. Please suggest the once with less market cap and low coin supply.
You could try the XRP, coin that everyone was talking right now.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

These are my suggestions and  its up to you if youre believing that you will earn big profit by investing into them.

Dentcoin
Storm
Ethereum blue
Aventus
And last but not the least eltcoin.
So far those are the coins that im holding.

mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

I invest my money in Phore
I was also worried about my investments. But now I'm convinced that my choice is correct! You can read my topic "Your opinion about the price of Phore" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663992
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

And I analyzed a lot, I looked for projects that would be anonymous and had low capitalization but with this active development.
I came to the conclusion that the best project is XSPEC, then an ZOIN project and a very interesting project with MasterNode - Phore!
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

These are my suggestions and  its up to you if youre believing that you will earn big profit by investing into them.

Dentcoin
Storm
Ethereum blue
Aventus
And last but not the least eltcoin.
So far those are the coins that im holding.

i dont see a reason to hold a coin that named ethereum blue
its from the times when they made ethereum gold and red too :p
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: