Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect is the WORST INVESTMENT in CryptoCurrency History  (Read 648 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Personally I believe BitConnect to be the worst investment in CryptoCurrency history . . possibly the biggest scam of the century ( we will find out sooner, than later)

https://youtu.be/FQsFhZ0uuRI

What are your thoughts on BitConnect/BCC and their 5 million premined coins?

Several sources were shown in this video, here's links to them
https://quickpenguin.net/bitconnect/
https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitconnect-bcc/780/14
https://steemit.com/scam/@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed
https://coincodex.com/article/1036/what-is-bitconnect-and-why-have-we-decided-to-distance-ourselves-from-it/

Don't forget to use my BitConnect referral code!!! www. BitConnectisaPONZI .com

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
FrenchBTC

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

Yeah just incredible to see so many people going for this réal Ponzi ...there are some really crazy things in that crypto market but with this one I believe we « hit a record « ...

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:18:42 AM

Yeah just incredible to see so many people going for this réal Ponzi ...there are some really crazy things in that crypto market but with this one I believe we « hit a record « ...
Yeah its unfortunate when this blows up it will be a MASSIVE blow to crypto, guess we will see.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
EdGutierrez
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

SALPay Tokens ICO

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:26:45 AM

A good salesman can sell a terrible product to an uninformed buyer. And when it comes to crypto, which is still in its infancy stage, most investors are terribly uninformed. Just looking critically at their communications should raise plenty of red flags.

The bigger, underlying problem, is that, if/when this makes a few people lose money, it will possibly damage the opportunities for other, more honest, and viable ICOs.

hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:02 AM

I knew this 3 months ago that this is one unworthy company to invest in. They are manipulating the markets but I am impressed how they took so many trusts from the community. And they win. But they will shock them soon. Completely a fraud. 90% of bcc is in their wallet so complete manipulation.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:49:33 AM

We all know that this is a BIG ponzi scheme, i dont know why there are still people who is investing in here.
A few days ago i talked to a friend and he told me that he was going to be investing more than five thousand dollars in bitconnect.
Obviously that i warned him about it, he has 28 years old and he is not even able to realize that there is not even a single company who is able to give their investors a one percent a day, plus the compound.
There is no way to achieve that kind of PROFIT, it is impossible because there are billions invested in this platform, from where are they taking the money from?
We dont know, it is just a pyramid scheme, and once that people stop investing in there, it will go to bankrupt.

And there are some people who thinks that bitconnect is a real project because they are on the top 20 of coinmarketcap (less than #15 if i am not wrong) and it is the main reason of why they invest, because they think that it will never scam theirselves because it is listed in there, and of course, it means that it is closer to bitcoin.

I dont know, it really needs to crash, but remember this guys. Once that bitconnect crashes, there is going to be a whole chaos in the entire market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
btcbandit007

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:56:21 AM

Do any of you have $ invested? Much like all scams...you cant call a scam until the scam has happened. Currently people have made decent $ in this lending program as well as investing into the coin and trading it...like all good opportunities, you have to be quick Smiley
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

Thanks for this. As a community, it is in our best interest to call out and do what every we can to prevent scams and ponzi schemes like this. Why? Because when word gets out that this massive scam robs people of millions of hard earned money, it is BITCOIN, our investment, that will take the hit. People who know nothing about cryptocurrencies will all say "i told you so bitcoin was a bubble/scam"

So please, if you know of anyone doing bitconnect, get them out of it while they can.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:26 AM

cant argue with you, absolutly agree that BCC is big ponzi scheme so far. people who invest there only think about quick buck and how to make fast profit this is going to far BCC will pop like a bubble sioon or later
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:37 AM

People who bought this become sort of religious cult. You see them and tell them it's a ponzi. they will attack you for sure, they don't believe anything we said and come up with some half logic to answer. They believe that the profit comes from trading bot and lending. Just look at principal release for like 299 days. It's a freaking HYIP.
And they even make an "official" office in some country make a seminar and go tour for a different province, and people who bought become more stupid and " See it's a real business, IT HAS  AN OFFICE!"
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:23:43 AM

I have been burnt by ponzi schemes in the past, no way I am going to hand over my cash to any HYIP any more. Say NO to bitconnect ponzi scheme and if you are still in it, kindly withdraw your money or cry about it later when it comes crashing down.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:35:20 AM

I agree this type of coins shouldnt exist cause this will eventually puts a bad name in all crypto also it will entice scammers to create tons of shitty coins to decieve noobs
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

Just another shitcoin with ponzi platform. Get in, get money, get out. And don't look back. Eventual crash due to scam imminent. Look at the rubble and feel happy that you got out while you can, with profit.  Wink

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:58:43 AM

Personally I believe BitConnect to be the worst investment in CryptoCurrency history . . possibly the biggest scam of the century ( we will find out sooner, than later)

What are your thoughts on BitConnect/BCC and their 5 million premined coins?

Several sources were shown in this video, here's links to them
https://quickpenguin.net/bitconnect/
https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitconnect-bcc/780/14
https://steemit.com/scam/@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed
https://coincodex.com/article/1036/what-is-bitconnect-and-why-have-we-decided-to-distance-ourselves-from-it/

Don't forget to use my BitConnect referral code!!! www. BitConnectisaPONZI .com

I'm not sure it's the biggest in history ( GAW/Josh Garza may be much worse ), but I'm definitely avoiding it.....

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

That is why you have to be careful on where you are going to invest your money. Before you invest do some research and analyze carefully their whitepaper.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

Users int he forum kept reminding everyone about it being scam even the first days on their ICO. They are doing local conferences to people who wants to invest in bitcoin but lure them to join bitconnect for every day profit, that's what I've been hearing. There were testimonies about people earning from them too, I wonder how true.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

Users int he forum kept reminding everyone about it being scam even the first days on their ICO. They are doing local conferences to people who wants to invest in bitcoin but lure them to join bitconnect for every day profit, that's what I've been hearing. There were testimonies about people earning from them too, I wonder how true.
aha very cleaver move make event and talk about bitcoin but they push their fake project secretly and make people want to invest at them, just never invest at shady project and offer hugh profit daily, that just another ponzi scheme
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

It's a ponzi, and a big one on top of that, the early one that join can rejoice for their sweet return but the later one will get burned. Some people are fine as long as they can get profit from it but personally i feel wrong and won't touch this kind of thing. I have some of my friends asked me about this lately and i always warn them about it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ZachKing

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:08 AM

Luckily I didn't invest my money in any lending systems. LOL. When people knew I'm working in cryptocurrency world, there were a lot of people tried to invite me join Bitconnect under their refferal link to earn some more money every month. LOL.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:24 AM

I don't know all the details about Bitconnect but it doesn't seem so bad when I'm looking on their chart:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
The coin is growing without any significant shocks. People who bought it earlier for 1$ made a great profit. Nothing about the altcoins is stable, I hope most of the investors understand it before giving away their money and no one is taking Bitconnect as a serious long term investment.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: