Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DECENTRALIZED] Bitcoin Diamond - Proof Of Stake Version Based On Bitcoin  (Read 41139 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

Someone likes this coin, hashrate has increased tendfold since five minutes
Yes and the confirmations are working really fast almost instant.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:37:27 AM

Yeah. Already tested and i can confirm that. Unfortunately no chance to get another block with my 750 ti.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

Yeah. Already tested and i can confirm that. Unfortunately no chance to get another block with my 750 ti.
Difficulty is going up as its hitting 1,000 Blocks
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

And one more thing: if you want to be successfull with this project, you have to improve your website. Investors like beautiful websites with fancy roadmaps  Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Samuil

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

Dev, How many Coins For MAster Node?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

is there any airdrops? or bounties?
feizy

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

Hi, you all can trade this coins in coinsmarkets now

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BID.htm
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

Seems there is a temporary error, waiting for dev to fix that:

Code:
2017-11-22 15:39:31 [Pool]      [bitcoin diamond] (Thread 1) getblocktemplate call failed for daemon instance 0 with error {"code":-1,"message":"No more PoW blocks"}
2017-11-22 15:39:31 [Pool]      [bitcoin diamond] (Thread 1) Share accepted at diff 8192/10981.51008905 by DDgP113Se1J6v4VdqemzveGq6SnQgyrbML [165.227.153.169]
2017-11-22 15:39:31 [Pool]      [bitcoin diamond] (Thread 1) Share accepted at diff 8/29.29827243 by DQgP5CWygraLdnqyoARfu7uHP5zoaut1fw [173.239.232.168]

Only 1026 blocks mined but says "No more PoW blocks"

Code:
{
"blocks" : 1026,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 12.42384388,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00028238,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 1000000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 25134.57013443,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 100000000,
"testnet" : false
}

And windows wallet shows 0 Mh/s hashrate!

The source code shows the last POW block as 1000

https://github.com/Bitcoin-Diamond/BitcoinDiamond/blob/master/src/main.h#L31

Code:
static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 1000;

So the POW mined money supply is way lower.

"moneysupply" : 476659219.79639810,
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 03:58:35 PM by bitcoin_diamond

There would not be More PoW blocks After 1000 Now the coin stakes at 100%
Hope you all enjoyed mining Smiley
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

hi dev. i can link join link discord, telegram or slack chat 
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

hi dev. i can link join link discord, telegram or slack chat 
Yes that would be a great idea Smiley
knobcore

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

Ran a test transaction of 100 BID from exchange to wallet.

LESS THAN ONE MINUTE CONFIRMATION.

Screw that other guys bitcoin diamond project, and BTG and the rest where confirmations and transactions are taking EONS with broken wallets and everything else.

It actually works.

knobcore

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:57 PM

what do I do with these tokens? which is useless or can I buy it with mcDonald hamburger?  
I think that's one of many new shitcoins that are dead later  Grin

Quit complaining about it and spread the word that there's a brand new alt coin that...

1. Has working wallets
2. Has working transactions
3. Has a working code base that's brand new to the scene and not even a github download, fork, clone scam, but a meshed PPC and Bitcoin tech built from the ground up with at least some care taken to develop it if not a lot.
4. Has a limited supply
5. Is anonymous
6. Is cheaper than dirt at the moment
7. Is POS now since all the coins are mined
8. Needs a better website (this team is small and the dev obviously must've done it, you can see all the GIMP work)
9. Needs a rally for listing in better exchanges like YoBit, HitBTC, etc.
knobcore

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:57:59 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 07:13:18 PM by knobcore

there is  no seed node because

a. they use a known scam ip

b. they dont know how to do it

pick one both mean the same thing

the coin launched at 1 its 6 100% mined  by no  one

hahaha  only a noobie sock puppet would say this is legit

3. The developer had working code for a project where he spent a lot of time on it (read the code, it's commented by which parts are PPC and which parts are BTC code, why he chose those pieces, etc) and a working name in which somebody else (ie, a whale like you who got in early on BTC and has millions to spend on a fancy website, etc) got, and he paniced and put up an unfinished website and launched without a seed node and a free web server because he's obviously foreign.

1 gig fiber + dedicated IP for seed node = at least 150 USD a month to keep in my area and I live in an area with a big hydroelectric dam with 5 cent kwh electricity and fiber up the ass 50 mi from a Google and Microsoft data center.

Dev should change the name while keeping code and blockchain and the miners who supported it, which there were a few as long as there was 1000 blocks to mine which can be mined in hours and re-launched with the proper support. The tech is there, and it's good enough and clean enough to understand that someone (ie, a whale like you) could go on his github, hard fork it, change the name, throw 10k into a website, and make billions of dollars because he solved both the problems of transaction fees and speed through some clever re-mixing and customization.

I don't give a flying fuck what the market says, or how much money some guys got or their website. I want to see what this code can do scaled. Nothing more, nothing less. Because he said it was different, and I bothered to look at it. It's not even a bitcoin hard fork. It hardly has anything to do with bitcoin at all. It's like some crazy mesh of bitcoin/litecoin/PPC that happens to work.

bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:11:48 PM

3. The developer had working code for a project where he spent a lot of time on it (read the code, it's commented by which parts are PPC and which parts are BTC code, why he chose those pieces, etc) and a working name in which somebody else (ie, a whale like you who got in early on BTC and has millions to spend on a fancy website, etc) got, and he paniced and put up an unfinished website and launched without a seed node and a free web server because he's obviously foreign.

Dev should change the name while keeping code and blockchain and the miners who supported it, which there were a few as long as there was 1000 blocks to mine which can be mined in hours and re-launched with the proper support. The tech is there, and it's good enough and clean enough to understand that someone (ie, a whale like you) could go on his github, hard fork it, change the name, throw 10k into a website, and make billions of dollars because he solved both the problems of transaction fees and speed through some clever re-mixing and customization.

I don't give a flying fuck what the market says, or how much money some guys got or their website. I want to see what this code can do scaled. Nothing more, nothing less. Because he said it was different, and I bothered to look at it. It's not even a bitcoin hard fork. It hardly has anything to do with bitcoin at all. It's like some crazy mesh of bitcoin/litecoin/PPC that happens to work.

I appreciate your honest review on bitcoin diamond As this is self funded project It does not include anything fancy.. Many forks coming out of Bitcoin ( Cash, Gold  ) they are not solving one thing that's speed Eg- we are in a restaurant and you want to pay the bill you obviously don't wish to wait for hours or even lets say 10 minutes to pay your bill And bitcoin diamond solves them As this project is currently still on experimental state I hope we keep getting the speed.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2430

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Reward received. Thank you, bitcoin_diamond. And good luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
knobcore

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

I appreciate your honest review on bitcoin diamond As this is self funded project It does not include anything fancy.. Many forks coming out of Bitcoin ( Cash, Gold  ) they are not solving one thing that's speed Eg- we are in a restaurant and you want to pay the bill you obviously don't wish to wait for hours or even lets say 10 minutes to pay your bill And bitcoin diamond solves them As this project is currently still on experimental state I hope we keep getting the speed.

Yes, there may be ways to test this preliminary. What I would probably do if it was my project is make a test chain, take 20 nodes from your friends, put nine of them on simulated dial-up (or serial null connections), then put some ant miners on it to drag it down. Then times the network latency from something like that worst case scenario by about 25. If it doesn't break completely, even if it just runs at standard speeds, it might be something to look at further.

bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:53:11 PM

Yes, there may be ways to test this preliminary. What I would probably do if it was my project is make a test chain, take 20 nodes from your friends, put nine of them on simulated dial-up (or serial null connections), then put some ant miners on it to drag it down. Then times the network latency from something like that worst case scenario by about 25. If it doesn't break completely, even if it just runs at standard speeds, it might be something to look at further.

So far its working the thing is Proof of stake will always generate blocks and 1 block confirmation will have to be the fastest on proof of stake and so will be the confirmation from it.
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

I believe the bitcoin source itself is running on experimental state for now even banks are testing the codes and its source is already making its way to the banking system around the world.. But bitcoin source is a Gem the way its working is amazing That's why charlie thought of mixing its source into his own version which was not even his but tenebrix I believe source has to be good and reliable in long term I hope bitcoin diamond source gets it way to be great running for people using it I just dislike the concept of waiting when things can be tweaked why do we need so many coins All we need is a better bitcoin but not how its floating into the market. So far i have seen only few coins which has instant confirmations even then they are stuck or have bugs..
As this is the first official launch of bitcoin diamond lets see how they come up with their own version to brag about Smiley
knobcore

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

So far its working the thing is Proof of stake will always generate blocks and 1 block confirmation will have to be the fastest on proof of stake and so will be the confirmation from it.

So the target goal for a master node would be less than a 400-500 ms global ping i would imagine with a large enough stake to generate blocks. What is the stake to block generation ratio?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: