Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

So,  what do you think about your competitors? Are you in conditions to overtake them?
It seems to me, that your service is necessary not only for crypto fans, but also for ordinary people,  how don't want to get involved in crypto so deep,  but desire to invest a bit
The project is aimed at ordinary people. It is not ideological as many projects in the crypt but purely functional - the project will solve issues of settlement, payment, conversion, etc. If it turns out to make the platform convenient for the average user without special knowledge and skills, then success is assured. As for investors, then there is another conversation. The project is open, it implements its tokens and investors must decide whether to invest it or not.

It seems to me that this should be for ordinary people. That the user without special knowledge and skills can exchange the cryptocurrency at Fiat. Cryptocurrency, despite its popularity, is only gaining momentum. And many new users d'nt want explore the details of the blockchain and stuff. They need a platform for easy exchange.

You are fully right! People really don't want to use specialized platforms or difficult sites. The best thing is to give users choose possibility — somebody will use fiat currencies, another — digital assets. Also commissions for deposit/withdraw shouldn't be too high, so users will definitely use eBit.
So many details must be taken in count.... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

A simple exchanger is an old technology. Read the white paper of Telegram open network.Developers make personal networks with exchange, payment, communication, shopping, data storage services and many other options. In a few years, this market will change very much Grin
markiz73

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

A simple exchanger is an old technology. Read the white paper of Telegram open network.Developers make personal networks with exchange, payment, communication, shopping, data storage services and many other options. In a few years, this market will change very much Grin
You're right. But this is an ongoing process. Sometimes services with narrow specialization, sometimes with a wider functionality, are in demand. it is important to understand the moment and offer the market what it wants. As for the TON project, I have an extremely negative attitude towards it. Durov has no relation to the crypto world and is not needed here.
Durov and his brother are some of the best programmers in the world. The social network VK much better than facebook. And he has adequate plans for the development of the Crypto-currency.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

You're right. But this is an ongoing process. Sometimes services with narrow specialization, sometimes with a wider functionality, are in demand. it is important to understand the moment and offer the market what it wants. As for the TON project, I have an extremely negative attitude towards it. Durov has no relation to the crypto world and is not needed here.
Durov and his brother are some of the best programmers in the world. The social network VK much better than facebook. And he has adequate plans for the development of the Crypto-currency.
Only recently was the news that as early as mid-spring 2018 Telegram is going to start an ICO – Telegram Open Network (TON) - with their own coin Gram and interesting wallet that will give an opportunity to keep both: their cryptocurrency (Gram) and fiat money. Telling, Telegram users will have an opportunity to make some transactions for free and a lot of other possibilities. Telegram is a well-deserved competitor.
loganix

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

very nicely all decorated, cool site and your idea.
judging by your road map,
already have a working app? where it can be seen?
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Today I faced with problem to deposit Fiat, all exchange rates are tremendous! I used yobit, as in Russia it 's quite popular,  so beside 3-5% deposit comission and 6% withdrawal comission,  their exchange rate for  ETH is +20% to coinmarket cap! So, how is possible to earn on crypto market, if exchange rates are too hight?  I expect, that exit payment will be able to solve this problem.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Golstrim

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

By the way,  guys,  what about your future fees on platform?  I tried to enter Web site, but in mobile version it is tricky to close your promo movie. Which types of deposite are available? Is it expected to deposit via my debit card in roubles? Also I wonder about your total amount of ICO collections for now.

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

You will use 30% of collected funds on platform development. Isn't it too much? Developers salaries and hardware don't worth so much, don't it? Won't it better to spend this money on ads?

I don't agree with you. Developers salariescosts  is important. After all, it should be a whole staff of developers who must maintain the system in working order 24/7. And besides the developers there are a lot of other co-workers. Don't worth saving on salariescosts.This is quality of service and credibility of the platform respectively.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

You are fully right! People really don't want to use specialized platforms or difficult sites. The best thing is to give users choose possibility — somebody will use fiat currencies, another — digital assets. Also commissions for deposit/withdraw shouldn't be too high, so users will definitely use eBit.
So many details must be taken in count....
Now a lot of teams are working in this direction. Some with a large background. Competition is very high, but high competition shows the relevance of this task. Those who can competently position their platform on the market and attract people will take a huge market share. How to do it? Probably need to enlist the support of major players in the market.

The best way to become popular and needed platform — create amazing product that people will like. Also, many platforms have the same problems: high transaction fees, low quality support, problems with usability and many others. You can't solve all of them, but the main problems must be taken in count.
eBit is looking perspective, but we must wait for first results.
markiz73

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Best in the world? Durov earned all his money on theft of licensed content that he allowed to spread in his social network - a regular copy of the existing ones. If it were not in Russia but in a civilized country, it would simply be put in jail. In a civilized world, the issues of legality are very important and well that in the Ebit project this is taken into account.
The issue of content licensing is very complex. Now these issues are very quickly resolved on the Internet, before opportunities were less. It is impossible to create an ideal product at once. Vitalik Buterin was accused several times of plagiarism.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:22:15 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:05:33 PM by V-t.Ester

ETH is again in a jam. Today chaos happened on coinmarketcap: currencies went down rapidly. The entire list was red for the hole day. Some whales get involved into this crypto"game" today and sold a lot of coins, even a huge amount. This fall cost a fortune. Everything is green now again. It's good.
 How all this processes influence on the price for the eBit token or they don’t influence at all?
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Traditional banking has long needed changes. Needs to introduction of new ideas and technologies. The financial world system needs an upgrade. And cryptocurrency gives this upgrade. Cryptocurrencies come into use and need constant exchange for different currencies. The direction chosen by eBit Payment realy have promising future.

As somebody told "we need banking services, not banks"! I don't believe in banks, because they caused all financial crisis that we have. Rich people only become richer, and people only suffer from financial institutions!
I believe that blockchain services and exchange platform will improve economic system. Projects and teams must do a lot of work, but blockchain future is near.

A lot of work to be done. It's global. Banks today see in blockchain the enemy of their and their main competitor. Although it is quite possible for banks to switch over to the system of blockchain. It's just not profitable for them, because they lose their commission, their profits. Financial institutions keep ordinary people as dupe. And of course they do not want lose their power.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Cheesy We are glad to announce that we have reached the soft cap!  Wink We gathered the bare minimum to start the project! Thank you all for your support! BTC
Golstrim

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

Congratulate you, guys,  such a good news,  due to this fact you will attract much more investors, for sure!
What are total collections? Have you lost in amount of $ according to a decrease of crypto market?
No doubt you will collect hard cap! Now just forget about it and focus on a product

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

Best in the world? Durov earned all his money on theft of licensed content that he allowed to spread in his social network - a regular copy of the existing ones. If it were not in Russia but in a civilized country, it would simply be put in jail. In a civilized world, the issues of legality are very important and well that in the Ebit project this is taken into account.

You aren't right. He has created the platform were users can share legal and illegal content with each other. It isn't the worst thing that happened in the world. Also, Durov always delete illegal and copyright content if somebody requests this! You can't moderate millions Gb of users content, no matter how much money and resource you have. Even Facebook and WhatsApp has groups and pages with illegal content! 
markiz73

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Today I faced with problem to deposit Fiat, all exchange rates are tremendous! I used yobit, as in Russia it 's quite popular,  so beside 3-5% deposit comission and 6% withdrawal comission,  their exchange rate for  ETH is +20% to coinmarket cap! So, how is possible to earn on crypto market, if exchange rates are too hight?  I expect, that exit payment will be able to solve this problem.
Crypto currency can now fall in price by 20-30%, and tomorrow it will grow by 50%. And you are talking about high commissions.  Grin
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

eBitICO
I see that you have successfully resolved the problems associated with the ETH network. Now can you answer the question I asked above on bounty? Your project is attractive, but there will be few participants with such a level of awards in the signature campaign and this can be bad for the amount of funds collected. And where i can monitor the total amount collected?
I'm sorry if its late with a response but let me try to respond to the questions last few pages! we were busy last few days and so we couldn't focus as much on the forum ( we try to be as much as possible online on the telegram, even long after or before our working hours)

We reached the soft cap, but if you follow the topic you know that, you can follow at least some of the funds gathered at ethplorer but you need to keep in mind that we already proceed to the creation of the app with the money we gathered, since it takes most of the time Wink if it comes to bounty, one of our tech team people that is our favorite rookie here in ebit has found a way to make the payouts fast semi-automatic and CHEAP. so we don't need to worry. not gonna share the idea on his behalf tho. We all are proud none the less Cheesy We hope you will stay around and help eBit Payment grow as you all did till now!
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

So,  what do you think about your competitors? Are you in conditions to overtake them?
It seems to me, that your service is necessary not only for crypto fans, but also for ordinary people,  how don't want to get involved in crypto so deep,  but desire to invest a bit

Yes, and also for people that travel a lot and for people that buy things from other countries, thanks to ebit you will be able to avoid most exchange fees.

We hope the best to all of our competition, its a race, and we hope we will complete it way faster than all other ICO's, we wish to gather more funds tho, since soft cap is bare minimum more funds would allow us to speed it all up and would allow us to hire more workforce to aid us.! 
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

With the cryptocurrency exchanges now there are a lot of problems. The wallet that will change the cryptocurrency to 40 Fiat money is a great solution of many problems

in far future, we hope it will be more cryptos and more fiat currencies but it all depends on their stability. after all, we need to make sure that someone won't create a crypto just for the sole purpose of draining ebit. Also, there are fiat currencies that have absolutely no value so we need to keep our eyes open.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

What means are secure exchange of crypto currency? What actions will be taken when problems arise?

That all depends on the problem itself. We definitly try to lisen to the users, whenever it comes to expanding the token sales, or the issue from a few days back, we also looked into the issue of the price of sending out bounty, more tutorials or new website outline we are secretly preperiing for the users ease of use ( be tuned it should happen in a few days Wink ) We also have fresh minds both in tech team and support, that deal with the problems, we always try to inform the users of the issue and deal with it in the most satysfactionary way.

There are always issues. We cant avoid that - it happens. But as we - I hope - proven we can be counted on to deal with the issue asap. Ofc more funds would help with that as in workforce is something we still need. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: