Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3350 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:25:48 PM
Merited by OMGyasuo (1)

If ICO already end on January 26th, 2018. Why there's no update here nor on your website? As I see that thing is very necessary. Is it your team too busy to announce it here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Bounty, the company has already ended (The campaign ends on January 26th, 2018). You can remove the signature?

Hello. Yes, you can remove
eBitICO

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Today we conclude our Token sale, we would like to thank all the users that contributed thus far to the growth of eBit Payment ICO!
Thruout the token sale, we managed to reach the soft cap with will let us continue with the project. We are really grateful for this chance! We will provide a more detailed plan of our actions on Tuesday. Stay tuned!
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Today we conclude our Token sale, we would like to thank all the users that contributed thus far to the growth of eBit Payment ICO!
Thruout the token sale, we managed to reach the soft cap with will let us continue with the project. We are really grateful for this chance! We will provide a more detailed plan of our actions on Tuesday. Stay tuned!

Congratulations on achieving the softcap!

Do you already have a specific time or date when tokens will be listed on exchange and to which exchange will get in?
eBitICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

🔥💥The sale is over and we are sure many of you people have many different questions. We always try to answer them all to your satisfaction.‼️

👉We managed to reach the soft cap which gave us the opportunity to create the app. We would like to proudly announce that first part of the App is ready much faster than we anticipated and our Team members and main Investors are testing it while we speak! All of that is thanks to the founds we managed to gather thru out the first token sale. Our community will have the opportunity to test it out soon as well. 📳

⚙️ For now, the exchange works between ETH and ebit - but as promised we want to develop that into more currencies and cryptocurrencies, for that reason, we will open a new sale of ebits as we launch the app at the starting price of 0.12$ per token. The 2nd sale will help us develop the eBit Payment App further. 👍

🛡️ Since safety and well being of our users is our priority we decided to focus on security, as we want it to be top notch.
For that reason testing and securing the application will take us around 1 month - after that, we will flood you with many new things within eBit Payment with the app at the lead, so stay tuned and see you all soon!
Dxlike

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:37:55 AM

Thank you for your details, How can I be 100% sure about the security of your platform?
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

⚙️ For now, the exchange works between ETH and ebit - but as promised we want to develop that into more currencies and cryptocurrencies, for that reason, we will open a new sale of ebits as we launch the app at the starting price of 0.12$ per token. The 2nd sale will help us develop the eBit Payment App further. 👍

Are you planning to start another bounty campaign when you launch new sale of your token? And what about releasing bounty rewards of campaign that already ended?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

🔥💥The sale is over and we are sure many of you people have many different questions. We always try to answer them all to your satisfaction.‼️

👉We managed to reach the soft cap which gave us the opportunity to create the app. We would like to proudly announce that first part of the App is ready much faster than we anticipated and our Team members and main Investors are testing it while we speak! All of that is thanks to the founds we managed to gather thru out the first token sale. Our community will have the opportunity to test it out soon as well. 📳

🛡️ Since safety and well being of our users is our priority we decided to focus on security, as we want it to be top notch.
For that reason testing and securing the application will take us around 1 month - after that, we will flood you with many new things within eBit Payment with the app at the lead, so stay tuned and see you all soon!

Hello Dev,

Congratulations for reaching soft-cap and readiness of first part of the App. However to wait 1 month is lot of time, I suggest you will be busy for 2nd sale and further step but it will be better if spreadsheet can be updated to be the reference once eBit team has finished 2nd sale and creating further step of the App. That most updated spreadsheet shall be reference for every parties involved.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Bounty, the company has already ended (The campaign ends on January 26th, 2018). You can remove the signature?

Hello. Yes, you can remove
Thank you, and confirm I change my signature. waiting for payment.
felipesarkis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

Hello good morning, because the page has not been updated? the price of ebit is still 0.06 $
feinter

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

Hello, I'm sorry, but I can't find this information anywhere - when can we expect distribution of the bounty rewards?
eBitICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Hello, I'm sorry, but I can't find this information anywhere - when can we expect distribution of the bounty rewards?

The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
felipesarkis

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.

Hello good morning, because the page has not been updated? the price of ebit is still 0.06 $?? I thought you said the first phase completed, but I see that the first phase has not yet been completed so I do not think it is possible for February 10 to launch the currency in exchange at 0.96 $
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Congratulations on reaching the soft cap! This is already great news. Software development always takes a some time. Of course, it seems to us that this time is long, since we already want to start using it. But we will treat with understanding. These are our common aspirations. We want everything to be at the highest level.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
feinter

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Thank you for clarify that. So if Token Sale ended at 26th on January, bounty rewards should be distributed up to 25th of Feruary, am i right?
vgk888

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

Thank you for clarify that. So if Token Sale ended at 26th on January, bounty rewards should be distributed up to 25th of Feruary, am i right?

You are absolutely right!!! We all look forward to this moment .... there are a lot of tables in the tables and in the truth of people - so nothing can be left alone to wait)))

Good luck everyone!)
Ronztimz

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

One of the most interesting ICO projects of 2018 is a very strong team and an interesting project. Congrats for your hard cap.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

I am not sure if I understand correctly .. Does it mean that the dev team plans to do one more ICO/one more ICO phase/after sale, and thats why eBit still can't be traded, or is already listed on some exchange?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Any exchanes that can trade ebitcoin?!
if any pls get links here
tnx
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

I am not sure if I understand correctly .. Does it mean that the dev team plans to do one more ICO/one more ICO phase/after sale, and thats why eBit still can't be traded, or is already listed on some exchange?
It's already can be traded, but unfortunately this time Ebitcoin only can be traded on Etherdelta. It would be good if Ebitcoin listed on Idex due etherdelta had some issues with their API. Whatever, we need the dev to do it as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: