Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Developers promise that alpha tester phase will be able to the public in the first quarter of 2018 year. So it's a little time to wait for it even if to consider that it's already the 10th of January. Some testimonials of alpha tester are already availiable in the eBit Web site: https://ebit-payment-ico.com/about/. Hope soon all the desirous will have an opportunity to participate in testing.

This is good news from you, thank you! If the announcement about the set of alpha-testing team is really announced this month, it's very cool. It is likely that the list of participants will be limited to a certain number.
Do you know any report about this? Will need any specific professional skills to participate?

Well, to say the truth, I become interested in this project only several days ago. There are a lot of general information about it here, on their Web site and in the ICO page. Everything sounds very nice. I have no idea how does this app works but I’d love to be among the people who will have an opportunity to test it. Hope this app will be well protected and easy in use. Think the creator of this page knows a sight more than I. You can ask him.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

I have just bought 1.62 ETH worth of ebit tokens, and was expecting 30050.66666666667 tokens at $0.06 (as calculated by https://ebit-payment-ico.com/buy/buy-ebit), but it sent me only 2970 ebits - could you please look into this?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ED248c1Cce1DdA40B6AC32C968E1d32d54914a7

Also sent a PM.

Hello . Please check PM

I still did not get my balance amount ... you should correct the mistake ASAP, or is his a SCAM? Either send me ebit tokens or refund ETH.

you will receive the correct amount of ebits as soon as the smart contract process it, the correct amount was send out yesterday and it should reach you any moment now, please be patient.

NOTHING reached me! In fact now the ebit coins are not even showing up in my wallet through etherscan!!! Please - either fix this or refund my ETH.
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Traditional banking has long needed changes. Needs to introduction of new ideas and technologies. The financial world system needs an upgrade. And cryptocurrency gives this upgrade. Cryptocurrencies come into use and need constant exchange for different currencies. The direction chosen by eBit Payment realy have promising future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

Traditional banking has long needed changes. Needs to introduction of new ideas and technologies. The financial world system needs an upgrade. And cryptocurrency gives this upgrade. Cryptocurrencies come into use and need constant exchange for different currencies. The direction chosen by eBit Payment realy have promising future.

As somebody told "we need banking services, not banks"! I don't believe in banks, because they caused all financial crisis that we have. Rich people only become richer, and people only suffer from financial institutions!
I believe that blockchain services and exchange platform will improve economic system. Projects and teams must do a lot of work, but blockchain future is near.
shibaji

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:16 AM

I have just bought 1.62 ETH worth of ebit tokens, and was expecting 30050.66666666667 tokens at $0.06 (as calculated by https://ebit-payment-ico.com/buy/buy-ebit), but it sent me only 2970 ebits - could you please look into this?

Also sent a PM.

Hello . Please check PM

I still did not get my balance amount ... you should correct the mistake ASAP, or is his a SCAM? Either send me ebit tokens or refund ETH.

you will receive the correct amount of ebits as soon as the smart contract process it, the correct amount was send out yesterday and it should reach you any moment now, please be patient.

NOTHING reached me! In fact now the ebit coins are not even showing up in my wallet through etherscan!!! Please - either fix this or refund my ETH.

Here is the hash that says the contract returned me 2970 tokens, whereas, I should get 30050 tokens. The original poster of this thread does not respond, and the moderator ebitICO keeps on assuring they will send the rest, but nothing so far.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xda526af47426b45ddf38371e656620123e2bdc737bc8490b4ff11e7d1b592c3d

Anyone else faced this issue? What is going on here??
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Also sent a PM.

Hello . Please check PM

Here is the hash that says the contract returned me 2970 tokens, whereas, I should get 30050 tokens. The original poster of this thread does not respond, and the moderator ebitICO keeps on assuring they will send the rest, but nothing so far.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xda526af47426b45ddf38371e656620123e2bdc737bc8490b4ff11e7d1b592c3d

Anyone else faced this issue? What is going on here??

We are currently experiencing an etherium server overload, so the transactions take much more time to process than they should, please be patient. We are making everything we can to bypass this issue. There may be problems with the amount that will reach you as well - if that will be the case we shall send a recompensation in the amount of 10% of your purchase as soon as the ETH server will start to work properly.

As you can see on the screenshot below we did send you your ebits as soon as the issue was mentioned but the transaction is pending. tech team is working on the issue and is trying to overcome it right now. We hope this will ensure you that we are doing our best.

The same issue may happen to other users as of now. Till previous transaction wont be complited. We are sorry in advance hopefully this will be solved anytime now.
eBitICO

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

The issue was solved, all affected users will receive the missing ebits with additional 10% to compensate for the inconvenience !   Wink
shibaji

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

The issue was solved, all affected users will receive the missing ebits with additional 10% to compensate for the inconvenience !   Wink

Thank you so much for resolving this. I was worried. I can confirm the transaction now.
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

This morning I had a similar problem. I did not look at the recommended price of gas and sent ETH to the purse of the exchange. The price of gas costs 30 by default. As a result, the transaction has hung up and was executed in about an hour. I wonder what is connected with the increased commission now? Cryptokitties seem to have lost their popularity and do not overload the network.

Cryptokitties are still very popular. When they overloaded the ETH network (month ago or smth), they were transmitted on the individual blockchain, so now cryptokitties don’t create any jams. Two days ago my friend sent me ETH and transaction extended over 12 hours. But in my case it happened because he gave very small price of gas. Finally, I got my coins.

You solved the problem rather quickly! It shows that the tech team is working hard on the project. Pleased with this.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

This is a good compensation for the inconvenience. The eBit project has a very responsive manager with quick feedback. Not every team can boast of this. In many projects it is sometimes problematic to solve a particular issue. To solve problems by email or chat support on the site takes several weeks.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Banks are very slow and clumsy. In addition, banks are controlled by the States, so they can not respond quickly to changes of the economy. Payment system on the blockchain are much more effectively.
Bitonly88

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

As somebody told "we need banking services, not banks"! I don't believe in banks, because they caused all financial crisis that we have. Rich people only become richer, and people only suffer from financial institutions!
I believe that blockchain services and exchange platform will improve economic system. Projects and teams must do a lot of work, but blockchain future is near.

Yeah, banks understand that blockchain is the beginning of the collapse of the banking system. Full reorganization of the financial system. The financial system is unchanged for so many years and even centuries. It  holds full control over people's finances. The banks don't want changes. And they try to resist in every possible way. But we believe in a light future.

Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

This morning I had a similar problem. I did not look at the recommended price of gas and sent ETH to the purse of the exchange. The price of gas costs 30 by default. As a result, the transaction has hung up and was executed in about an hour. I wonder what is connected with the increased commission now? Cryptokitties seem to have lost their popularity and do not overload the network.

My transaction yesterday was transferred only after 4 hours... As I know, Ethereum published Q4 report, where were described new records in network. So that information became the main reason of ETH price pumping and network retard.
Meanwhile, this situation shows all ETH problems. And if devs won't solve them, users and ICO projects will use another platforms...
eBitICO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

Cryptokitties are still very popular. When they overloaded the ETH network (month ago or smth), they were transmitted on the individual blockchain, so now cryptokitties don’t create any jams. Two days ago my friend sent me ETH and transaction extended over 12 hours. But in my case it happened because he gave very small price of gas. Finally, I got my coins.
Thanks for the information, I do not play crypto cats so I do not follow the information on them. It turns out that the ETH has reached yet another record level in terms of the number of transactions. And soon we will see an update of the record prices for ETH.

@eBitICO
Is there a referral program for your ICO campaign? Maybe I could participate in it.

We have a referral program . After you log in , bottom right is the inscription "Your referal link:"

https://imgur.com/git2wcu
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

In your roadmap is written that you will create wallet with more than 40 fiat currencies. Is it true? Don't you need to sign in agreement with each government to realize such idea? I know that the more currencies and digital assets wallet supports, the more problems project has. It's hard enough to realize all purposes and don't make mistakes in code.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

So,  what do you think about your competitors? Are you in conditions to overtake them?
It seems to me, that your service is necessary not only for crypto fans, but also for ordinary people,  how don't want to get involved in crypto so deep,  but desire to invest a bit

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

I like the projects that offer quick payment methods. With the development of online payments and money transfers throughout the world is very important.
shibaji

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

@shibaji
Are you a professional investor or a beginner? Do you have a twitter with your investments or something like that? You so easily invested 2 ETH on the presale that I would be interested to see your vision of the current ICO.

No risk, no gain.  Grin ... Did I make a mistake? Only time will tell.
Bitonly88

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 09:24:44 PM by Bitonly88

Banks are very slow and clumsy. In addition, banks are controlled by the States, so they can not respond quickly to changes of the economy. Payment system on the blockchain are much more effectively.

Banks are very depend on the positions of the state. And unfortunately, there are some difficulties in this. In many countries, the cryptocurrency is not legalized and they can not yet determine their position on the cryptocurrency. Some countries have banned cryptocurrencies and all transactions with them.

V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Standart technology of blockchain implicates the work of miners. They find blocks, check and justify transactions, calculate blocks etc. They also get benefit for all these work. The developers of the eBit payment app promise low fees for quick transactions. Now, low price of fee (gas in ETH) means long transaction because it is not so profitable for miners. Still wonder how quick transaction may have low fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: