Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]eBit Payment-Modern and Innovative Payment Method-Token Sale Nov. 24th  (Read 3352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Gold and especially diamonds no liquid. It is difficult to sell, in some countries, their turnover is either prohibited or strictly regulated, and yet they are very much in demand. It is very good that the Ebit platform is oriented to a legal form of activity. This will help to avoid various problems in the future when implementing the platform in existing business processes.

Obviously, the time of gold-fever had gone into far 19’s century, when gold was the main liquid asset, eminently in America. Now, fiat currencies totally replace gold. They’re the most liquid.
Crypto currencies become popular only several years ago. But they are not wildly used in average peoples’ life. EBit payment can definitely solve some problems with their liquidity.
Fiat currencies unfortunately have a number of properties that cause rejection. On the other hand, this is even good, since it stimulates the development of the crypto market.
Ebit, of course, will solve certain problems, but global changes will occur only when all the circumstances will be adjusted to these changes.

Nevertheless fiat currencies are in everyday usage . You need them everywhere. If you will have only cryptocurrencies and no opportunity to exchange them on fiat - it will be rather hard to survive even for a day. Cryptocurrencies are so volatile that it's hard to imagine how to buy something for them. Furthermore most of people (who buy cryptos) do this because of their volatility. They want to earn but not to spend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Gold and especially diamonds no liquid. It is difficult to sell, in some countries, their turnover is either prohibited or strictly regulated, and yet they are very much in demand. It is very good that the Ebit platform is oriented to a legal form of activity. This will help to avoid various problems in the future when implementing the platform in existing business processes.

Obviously, the time of gold-fever had gone into far 19’s century, when gold was the main liquid asset, eminently in America. Now, fiat currencies totally replace gold. They’re the most liquid.
Crypto currencies become popular only several years ago. But they are not wildly used in average peoples’ life. EBit payment can definitely solve some problems with their liquidity.
Fiat currencies unfortunately have a number of properties that cause rejection. On the other hand, this is even good, since it stimulates the development of the crypto market.
Ebit, of course, will solve certain problems, but global changes will occur only when all the circumstances will be adjusted to these changes.

Nevertheless fiat currencies are in everyday usage . You need them everywhere. If you will have only cryptocurrencies and no opportunity to exchange them on fiat - it will be rather hard to survive even for a day. Cryptocurrencies are so volatile that it's hard to imagine how to buy something for them. Furthermore most of people (who buy cryptos) do this because of their volatility. They want to earn but not to spend.

I thought like you too, before I found projects that are going to create crypto banks and cards. If they will success, crypto industry will rapidly change and in better way. Each payment and card service has chance to be popular and irreplaceable. Also, the earlier project will launch working products the more audience it will get. So eBit must hurry up and get it's own market stake.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

Sale of tokens will soon be over. Where can I see statistics on the sale of tokens?
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

With the cryptocurrency exchanges now there are a lot of problems. The wallet that will change the cryptocurrency to 40 Fiat money is a great solution of many problems

Exchange of cryptocurrency is possible, but each exchanger supports a limited of varieties of Fiats. Plus, each exchanger causes a lot of security problem. And of course, it's promisingly to have platform, that you trust. The exchanger with a wide variety of Fiats for exchange is promising.
But in fact, we will not have a multi-currency purse for 40 currencies? We will have just a separate token for converting one currency into another with the least commission. If not, and we are talking about a multi-currency purse, I can not even imagine how this can be realized. For its operation would require an unrealistic computing resources.

Of course, this is inappropriate to create a multi-currency purse for 40 currencies. This is no used even in the banking system. These are really unrealistic computing resources. Most likely, will be used the internal converting currency into Fiats necessary for users. This is convenient for users.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
markiz73

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Is there really such a problem with the exchange of crypto currency for fiat?
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

I thought like you too, before I found projects that are going to create crypto banks and cards. If they will success, crypto industry will rapidly change and in better way. Each payment and card service has chance to be popular and irreplaceable. Also, the earlier project will launch working products the more audience it will get. So eBit must hurry up and get it's own market stake.

Are you kidding? Where did you found projects that are going to create crypto banks? I hope they are scam! The best thing about cryptocurrencies is that they are free from all that bank corruption! One thing is the program that will help to exchange fiat to crypto and vise versa, make some other transactions (that's what we really need), another - total banking system that controls everything (have done fiat for that)!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Are you kidding? Where did you found projects that are going to create crypto banks? I hope they are scam! The best thing about cryptocurrencies is that they are free from all that bank corruption! One thing is the program that will help to exchange fiat to crypto and vise versa, make some other transactions (that's what we really need), another - total banking system that controls everything (have done fiat for that)!

Have you heard about Crypterium?it is obviously not a scam.   Recently they achieved hard cap with 50+ mln$,  so they aimed to create crypto bank which is going to be '' cornerstone in the relations between decentralized economy and future daily life by expanding payment infrastructure and possibilities"- so in order to implement crypto payment in our day-to-day routine we need such intermediary and that is not a bank in ordinary scenario

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
markiz73

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

You live either in some very progressive country or on the moon ;-) The problems are huge. From legalization to payment of taxes. The use of crypto currency shows the monstrous regulation of the world of fiat money. I am very annoyed that at every step, in order to manage my own funds, I must constantly ask permission from the supervisory authorities and constantly pay taxes. Nearly every operation.
In Russia, there are no laws that regulate the exchange of Crypto-currency. Therefore, until now, the purchase and sale of crypto currency is no different from the sale of potatoes Grin
markiz73

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

You live either in some very progressive country or on the moon ;-) The problems are huge. From legalization to payment of taxes. The use of crypto currency shows the monstrous regulation of the world of fiat money. I am very annoyed that at every step, in order to manage my own funds, I must constantly ask permission from the supervisory authorities and constantly pay taxes. Nearly every operation.
In Russia, there are no laws that regulate the exchange of Crypto-currency. Therefore, until now, the purchase and sale of crypto currency is no different from the sale of potatoes Grin
You are very much mistaken. Sale of potatoes is a legalized activity from which taxes are paid. The sale of crypto currency is quite different - the fact that it is not prohibited is not yet saying that it is in the legal field. Tell me how are you going to pay taxes if, for example, you have your own currency exchange office and you earn money on it?
Any transaction for buying or selling is in the legal field. But in most countries there are no laws that regulate the exchange of crypto currencies. No one pays taxes yet.
And what will happen in the future, the question is very interesting.
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:50:57 PM by V-t.Ester

Have you heard about Crypterium?it is obviously not a scam.   Recently they achieved hard cap with 50+ mln$,  so they aimed to create crypto bank which is going to be '' cornerstone in the relations between decentralized economy and future daily life by expanding payment infrastructure and possibilities"- so in order to implement crypto payment in our day-to-day routine we need such intermediary and that is not a bank in ordinary scenario

To say the truth, I had never heard about Crypterium before. And I'm not an expert in all that. Just think a bit! Banking system means total centralization. Bank can't be decentralized by it's essence. Don’t understand what decentralized economy they are talking about. How can they provide independent economy? A short while ago scanned though Crypteriums’ ICO. It has similar goals with eBit project (one more well-deserved competitor). Maybe they will also provide some kind of mobile app and that’s it.
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

You are very much mistaken. Sale of potatoes is a legalized activity from which taxes are paid. The sale of crypto currency is quite different - the fact that it is not prohibited is not yet saying that it is in the legal field. Tell me how are you going to pay taxes if, for example, you have your own currency exchange office and you earn money on it?
Any transaction for buying or selling is in the legal field. But in most countries there are no laws that regulate the exchange of crypto currencies. No one pays taxes yet.

The question is interesting. Because there is no coherence between the countries. No consensus. Some countries disable bitcoin, and some countries see this as a prospect, but don't want to lose their power. The government preparing project of law at crypto-currencies, settlement of question at legalization. But while now nothing is accepted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
markiz73

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

The question is interesting. Because there is no coherence between the countries. No consensus. Some countries disable bitcoin, and some countries see this as a prospect, but don't want to lose their power. The government preparing project of law at crypto-currencies, settlement of question at legalization. But while now nothing is accepted.
I believe that this issue will be solved very long. This is a huge advantage for our community.
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

I believe that this issue will be solved very long. This is a huge advantage for our community.

I agree with you. Legalization of crypto is definitely a long and hard process that can last for many years. Governments make-believe they afraid crypto and assure that it may destroy economy of the country but, nevertheless, they doesn’t forbid cryptocurrencies. Maybe some of them also actively invest in crypto.
markiz73

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

I agree with you. Legalization of crypto is definitely a long and hard process that can last for many years. Governments make-believe they afraid crypto and assure that it may destroy economy of the country but, nevertheless, they doesn’t forbid cryptocurrencies. Maybe some of them also actively invest in crypto.
Now, a lot of companies are developing decentralized services. While this all delivers more problems, but with the development of blockchain technology and increasing the speed of transactions, reduction of commissions the situation will change. The TON project promises up to 1,000,000 operations per second.
V-t.Ester

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

ETH is again in a jam. Today chaos happened on coinmarketcap: currencies went down rapidly. The entire list was red for the hole day. Some whales get involved into this crypto"game" today and sold a lot of coins, even a huge amount. This fall cost a fortune. Everything is green now again. It's good.
 How all this processes influence on the price for the eBit token or they don’t influence at all?

eBit token is at 0.06$ and will be till we reach a certain amount of tokens sold so no influence from the market whatsoever.

Well! Sure, you are working hard now, but can you give us some more information. On the ebit-payment-ico.com is signed that tomorrow (26/01/2018) is the end of token sale. So, will you stop selling tokens tomorrow or will continue it? Can you now say more exactly how soon the alpha tester of the mobile eBit App will come out?
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

This is still selling at 6 cents on ICO page, whereas, it was supposed to be updated to 48 cents by now! FAIL! What a scam! Got fooled and bought into some token early enough, but looks like this is going nowhere. This did not even finish the first 40m token - forget about the rest 80m!
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

ETH is again in a jam. Today chaos happened on coinmarketcap: currencies went down rapidly. The entire list was red for the hole day. Some whales get involved into this crypto"game" today and sold a lot of coins, even a huge amount. This fall cost a fortune. Everything is green now again. It's good.
 How all this processes influence on the price for the eBit token or they don’t influence at all?

eBit token is at 0.06$ and will be till we reach a certain amount of tokens sold so no influence from the market whatsoever.

Well! Sure, you are working hard now, but can you give us some more information. On the ebit-payment-ico.com is signed that tomorrow (26/01/2018) is the end of token sale. So, will you stop selling tokens tomorrow or will continue it? Can you now say more exactly how soon the alpha tester of the mobile eBit App will come out?

We will make an official information after the token sale ends- also as we mentioned it a few times on telegram, we plan on an aftersale, all the information on the important subjects will be given out tomorrow/next week so please look forward to it as much as we do.
eBitICO

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

This is still selling at 6 cents on ICO page, whereas, it was supposed to be updated to 48 cents by now! FAIL! What a scam! Got fooled and bought into some token early enough, but looks like this is going nowhere. This did not even finish the first 40m token - forget about the rest 80m!

Scam - a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
Please, sir, don't call us a scam - it would mean we intended to fraud all users from the beginning - while that is not true.  The price was supposed to rise depending on the number of tokes sold, it would be a scam if we would go and decide to randomly change the price even if it did not sell considered amount just to drag users down and get money. We reply to questions, we talk with users, we try to go along with the wishes of users. We did not reach the hard cap BUT we reached the soft cap and that did not discourage us, we stand by our word and will do all we can to make this project a success.
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

In the morning, looked in the wallet and was very surprised. With airdrop there are 300 coins. Coin jumped at 106.11% it seems that the price is so raised by the participants of the bounty campaign
Krakadilin

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Bounty, the company has already ended (The campaign ends on January 26th, 2018). You can remove the signature?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: