Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins
bitcoin - 14 (70%)
blockchain - 6 (30%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins  (Read 1626 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

I like the crypto currencies for making the short term profit and want to buy again and again just for the sake of in touch with modern world there are many people who have told me to not use bitcoin not to buy it but i am not hearing them i love to hold bitcoin i am inspired from the increase in the  price of bitcoin. So because of all this i want to buy bitcoin for the future of family it is really good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

I like bitcoin but i don't want to buy because i have not much money it is very difficult for me to buy bitcoin at the present price but i want to earn bitcoin so i will hold a good reserve of bitcoin. my friend told me that bitcoin is the modern era currency and it is good for you to hold it the future of this currency is good and we will be happy if we have this currency in the hard times.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

I think it depends on the plan and what you want. bitcoin can be a means of payment or investment on some ico projects that are being held. so all depends on needs and wants. I trade with bitcoin myself

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

Why should you not invest in bitcoins, cryptocurrencies?
Is there any valid reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies?
I think it is good to have some discussion here for our kind information.

I don't think there will be any general reasons for not investing in crypto, there can be many depending upon the investors.
Some would not buy because of the high volatility of the price, some would not buy because of the risks involved. And some would not buy because they just do not understand the lingo.
So everyone who is not investing, has their own valid reasons.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

there are a couple of really bad reasons to invest in Bitcoin like, You are looking to put your life savings into something that will increase in value, and you’re risk averse. Look somewhere else. Cryptocurrencies are still very volatile, and so I would never recommend putting more into them than you can afford to lose.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

I cannot think of a reason to not buy bitcoins or any other crypto currency it's just because without risk.. you cannot achieve anything also it's not like the value will drop down within a manner of seconds we can always see..
The only valid reason one can put up is the chances of gaining no profit and for the worse time the chances of being in a loss.
But everything just settled itself once you know how to handle it so it's really not that big of a factor you can even earn those few bitcoins if you don't wanna use up your own money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:00:04 PM

because buying altcoin is more worth now
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

I have invested my money in bitcoin, and i rely that if people know about bitcoin or other crypto currencies then sure they do invest on it. It is a easiest way to use your money and make profit. I have no valid reason to stay away from crypto currencies.   
shellsshells

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

The only reason i think that one should not bu bitcoins is because if the price drops or if something happened to bitcoin to end it, then you will have lost your money.
ranranran

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

No Money
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

No Money

this is the most appropriate answer haha. because if you can buy altcoin you can also buy bitcoin even if the price is high.
but once you have no money then you can not buy anything even a few part of bitcoins.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

Do not buy Bitcoin because its cost can be lost at any time, you can lose money investing in it, there are many risks but not always lost.

DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

Why would you turn your back against Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? Investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is so good. A smart person, who plays safe, can produce a large profit in a short period of time by investing in them. To those who are against in investing in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you should better change your mind.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

I think you should understand about bitcoin and crypto, then you will understand and know speculation about investment or trade. it is a matter of what you think, what you plan and what you want to get. that way you learn and examine every possible possibility that can benefit. so I guess if you are interested and want to be involved, fill your life with knowledge.

there are lots of reason why should people buy bitcoin. Firstly when the people understand completely about the bitcoin after that he should buy the bitcoin . Bhut only when people buy bitcoin when he get profit from the bitcoin. From bitcoin people get more the money in the future if he buy bitcoin now a days because the price of bitcoin is countinously increasing so that in the future price of bitcoin will be increase so by sell the bitcoin people get more benefits from the bitcoin.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

If I want to remain in the shackles made by the banks, then perhaps I will not jump into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If I am totally convinced that the best way is the conventional way in which the governments and the banks are the most powerful and the ones in total control of our lives, then I will not consider joining the Bitcoin saga and the rising cryptocurrencies all in all. But since I am into transparency; since I am into decentralization, I am joining Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin will continue to serves us.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:31 AM

I think more than 90% of the people here are buying bitcoin. Why shouldn't you buy bitcoins? We are ordinary people, we have no power, we do not have a large consortium of money to invest. This may be the most suitable investment channel for ordinary people. I think we need a bit of courage to stick with it, although it has a great risk.
Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:37:47 AM

It's up to you, to invest or not. Cryptocurrencies are the same investments as any others. There are always some risks.
I think that the only reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies is the case when you you need money for purchasing other things that you need for life.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:45:28 AM

That's the fact, don't buy bitcoin if you don't have any idea about Bitcoin,  don't also invest any amount of Bitcoin if you don't know  what you are facing for, much better if you make some research about Bitcoin then if you already know what Bitcoin is, there's no way anymore to refuse buying Bitcoin.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:53:54 AM

I think more than 90% of the people here are buying bitcoin. Why shouldn't you buy bitcoins? We are ordinary people, we have no power, we do not have a large consortium of money to invest. This may be the most suitable investment channel for ordinary people. I think we need a bit of courage to stick with it, although it has a great risk.

My government forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal attempt like money laundry, corruption,etc
That's why my people still have less interest to invest on bitcoin !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:23:42 AM

My government forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal attempt like money laundry, corruption,etc
That's why my people still have less interest to invest on bitcoin !

indeed if the government forbids the use of bitcoin certainly as a good citizen we must comply with government regulations.
probably because they have reasons related to criminality in the country so they forbid the use of bitcoin.but this surely really a disadvantage for bitcoin users in that country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: