Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins
bitcoin - 14 (70%)
blockchain - 6 (30%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins  (Read 1626 times)
hy1267055

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

1. cause you missed the best opportunity, that is 5 years ago
2. it is a risky investment and you cannot bear with it
3. since you are asking this question, you don't have the belief to invest in crypto, I think only this one is enough to stop you from investing
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Why should you not invest in bitcoins, cryptocurrencies?
Is there any valid reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies?
I think it is good to have some discussion here for our kind information.

We all have different opinions from bitcoins, But it is not a valid reason for everyone to tell that bitcoins is a scam, There are people who are lucky to get profit and also who are unlucky to lose their investment in the market. Not everyone does really have the good times but lets just accept the fact that you can actually get rich on bitcoins if you work hard.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

The reason why you would not buy Bitcoins will depend on how you think on the things that Bitcoin is trying to go against. First, Bitcoin is obviously against the banks. And if you are with the banks or pro-banks then you will definitely be against Bitcoin. Secondly, Bitcoin is somehow disadvantageous to the government because Bitcoin users may evade necessary taxes. This might be another reason why you do not go into buying Bitcoins. Thirdly, you are simply so hooked up by the normal way of doing things that you are not welcoming some big changes.
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

As prices continue to rise, it may be that the cryptocurrency markets are not particularly friendly to beginners, so they may lose money.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Because when the coin loses its value, you lose your money. I think you should know about bitcoin and encryption, and then you'll know about investing or speculative trading.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

I think more than 90% of the people here are buying bitcoin. Why shouldn't you buy bitcoins? We are ordinary people, we have no power, we do not have a large consortium of money to invest. This may be the most suitable investment channel for ordinary people. I think we need a bit of courage to stick with it, although it has a great risk.

My government forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal attempt like money laundry, corruption,etc
That's why my people still have less interest to invest on bitcoin !

indeed if the government forbids the use of bitcoin certainly as a good citizen we must comply with government regulations.
probably because they have reasons related to criminality in the country so they forbid the use of bitcoin.but this surely really a disadvantage for bitcoin users in that country
I don’t think anyone really cares what the government thinks unless they are doing stuff like jailing you for owning or having Bitcoins which isn’t a common thing
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

Why not invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency? After all, you're in a bull market and you can make good profits, so why not invest? Grin
Bull markets aren’t guaranteed at the time though, they change all the time, currently we might even be in a bull trap market and not know about it
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

Until now I have never experienced any adverse things with cryptocurrency, except for my own mistake. So I have no reason to stop here. Anyway why should stop if it is very profitable, right?
Many people say that because the price is easy to change, or easily hacked, come on... it's a technical problem, it will not happen if we have good analytics and able to chart well, and keep our wallet safe.

guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

There is no reason why you must not invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. In addition to that, there is no valid why we need to stay away from cryptocurrency and do not stay away in cryptocurrency because it will help you to gain and make huge amount of profit.
There’s a bunch of reason to not invest into cryptocurrency though, like illegality of it it your jurisdiction is one of the biggest reasons to not do so for starters that is IN MY OPINION
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

I mean I don’t see bitcoin replacing money. But, it does have merit as a store of value, because you oftentimes need bitcoin to exchange for other altcoins. So in that respect, having some bitcoin on hand for a buying opportunity of an altcoin could be a good thing.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

I mean I don’t see bitcoin replacing money. But, it does have merit as a store of value, because you oftentimes need bitcoin to exchange for other altcoins. So in that respect, having some bitcoin on hand for a buying opportunity of an altcoin could be a good thing.

maybe not now that bitcoin replacing the money but maybe in the future after the government approve bitcoin to be used by the people and I hope in that time, I have much of bitcoin. but I don't see any reason for me to not buy bitcoin because I only see that bitcoin could give me a chance to make more money for now and for my future so I still want to make money from bitcoin.

qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

I think it should be bitcoin price instability, in addition I can not think of other reasons not let me buy bitcoin, bitcoin is a good investment choice, even the paper money or gold, our money is likely to stolen, but bitcoin is cryptocurrency, he is safer than other currencies.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

If you're thinking of a reason NOT to buy bitcoins, well, my reasons are the expensive cost per bitcoin and how much slow and expensive the transaction time and transaction fees are with bitcoins. If having 1000 pieces of alt coins costing $1 each is better than having .01 bitcoins for $1,000 (hypothetically speaking), then I'd rather go for a thousand coins. I think I'll have a better chance of gaining a lot more money with that odds.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

maybe not now that bitcoin replacing the money but maybe in the future after the government approve bitcoin to be used by the people and I hope in that time, I have much of bitcoin. but I don't see any reason for me to not buy bitcoin because I only see that bitcoin could give me a chance to make more money for now and for my future so I still want to make money from bitcoin.

Right now it's hard for me to see a reason not to invest in bitcoin. Maybe the only possible reason not to invest could be if you cannot afford  to lose the money you're going to invest. There may be a risk in investing in bitcoin but the same goes for all other kinds of investment. Risk will always be there. But investing in bitcoin would be really worth it as long as you understand and have studied first about cryptocurrencies and how it works.
Goldenoaks

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Another reason not to buy bitcoin is some currencies like Ethereum and Monero have increased in value faster.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

I do not think there is any reason not to buy bitcoin. Can you refuse an excellent and potential investment opportunity like bitcoin? No, if you really do not have financial problems. bitcoin instability. That is the special point that makes huge profits from investors, corporations.
peter thomas

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

More and more people and businesses seem to be using Bitcoin.  Assuming Bitcoin is adopted for number of practical applications, the value will rise significantly. So far, the attitude of most government regulation toward digital currencies has been,a few, negative. If you like adventurous . you can invest bitcoin  Grin
buhuchain

Activity: 100
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

Bitcoin is volatile and there are many countries that do not accept bitcoin, which is a big factor that we should not buy a lot of bitcoin.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Stay away if you want to stay on the current system that only oligarchs have the control of everything. Stay away from btc if you still want your government to fool you and get your hard earned money to them but will not do anything to make living in your country better.
why should I give a reason for what you say we all know that bitcoin is a financial asset that has a very high asset value. so even if I have to give you a reason for what you are questioning I think it's just a stupid excuse and just wasting time. I think that for this moment you better find more information about bitcoin so you can better know the benefits that you can get from bitcoin.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Yes there's a lot of reasons why you shouldn't buy bitcoin and that includes:

1. The bitcoin/cryptocurrency is ban in your country.
2. You don't have any capital/investment money to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
3. You don't believe that it is legit because most of the cryptos becomes a scam.
4. You don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.
5. You shouldn't buy bitcoins because you can earn it thorough works.
6. The value of bitcoin is high and you're waiting for the right time.

We do have different reasons why we shouldn't buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency but most of us decides to trust bitcoin/atlcoins and face take the risk in order to earn money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: