Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Be Scared Of Hackers If I Have Lot of BTC.  (Read 4103 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

For what fear? we still have enough security to secure. only a few careless people lose their assets to hackers. but now this security is very good

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

You have to make a good press investment to check the addresses that you send You must check that any of them have such a bituminous life Your life can be dangerous Because people will kill each other Man has gotten close to you I hope we will have such a big money but we are not in a position to freak out.
hassick

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

Don't visit any suspicious website, get additional security like use hardware wallet or Paper wallet. Essentially you have to be careful in acting and always improve security.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

it all depends on you if you are not careless maybe your wallet is safe save your key wallet in a safe place use desktop pc.
do not take into account the most important hackers self-awareness for your wallet

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

It is difficult to protect it for 100% but the hardware wallet may be helpful. And I advise you not to tell anybody, including your friends and relatives that you have a lot of bitcoins. The less people know about your money, the better)
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

That problems is always facing now by lots of people... Hackers and scammer are dominating now the social media and probably here also...  As for now it is very hard to secure or Bitcoin because even our true account can easily  penetrate by this kind of people who has a mentality like this...  It scared us because we didn't know what will happen in the future...  Holding money in wallet is good but make sure that you used tha most safest Electronic wallet....  Just be aware of scam and hackers...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

Don't be scared, for me regardless if you have a lot or just few, these Bitcoins are from your hard work, time and effort so it should be automatic that we put its security as a priority. Always be on your toes, don't just answer emails, click links or anything, always beware of those sites that you are going into. Another important thing is, secure a hardware wallet, and be careful of the people whom you will give your trust to. All these should be enough for you to ensure your Bitcoin's safety.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

I am hearing a lot of users' complaint about having a problem transferring their BTC, Nowadays I am not selling it because I am "Hodling" it for future. But I am a bit of scared now because all this news about the people's BTC being hacked.

What should I do If My wallet or BTC gets hacked?

No you should not be scared because your bitcoin is secured and safe. There's a chance only to being hacked if you trust others. The easy way to keep it is to remember or check it everyday and trust yourself only.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

I am hearing a lot of users' complaint about having a problem transferring their BTC, Nowadays I am not selling it because I am "Hodling" it for future. But I am a bit of scared now because all this news about the people's BTC being hacked.

If you stick to a hardware wallet you should be safe, even if you have a big amount of bitcoins. As far as I know, no one has violated the safety of a ledger until now...

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

I feel like it's worth worrying about if you keep your bitcoins on hot wallets. If we are talking about a cold wallet, then without the physical pressing of the  button it is impossible to steal your bitcoins. Personally, I use the hardware wallet Ledger Blue.
The more money stored in your wallet , the higher security standard you have to set. That's the rules , you'll automatically do it for yourself to swipe the insecure feeling up.
Own an offline and hardware wallet are necessary without third party , you know the next level about that. Don't be scared but be more careful.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Yes you should be very scared of hackers because there are a lot of hackers and if they know you have a lot of bitcoin they will try everything to get those bitcoins
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

You should damn shaking if you don't protect your precious bitcoins. You of all people should know that hackers are active and are always active these days; preying over unprotected wallets and exchanges. Just invest on an offline wallet or cold storage.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

It is better  if you use a hands on wallet. There are plenty of good wallets out there. It is better to be safe than sorry. Do not get cheap on wallets as you u are storing a big amount. And they are not that expensive also.

schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Yes you should be very scared of hackers because there are a lot of hackers active on bitcointalk and if they know you have a lot of bitcoin they will try everything to get those bitcoins so you might get hacked some day.
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

You shouldn't scared to hackers if you know how to keep safe your account or wallet no body can hacked your bitcoin. Just make sure that you use a cold wallet with security and never attempt to click any suspicious website will appear on your screen. Ofcourse dont let someone knows your private key.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

This is the fear of bitcoin users so far, the vulnerability of a wallet to be hacked. Until now there is no wallet service that can provide security to its users. With that, we must use all available security facilities to save the assets we hold from the hackers.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

i don't think you can do something if your wallet gets hacked. if this happened - this happened, unfortunately you cannot reverse it. the only thing you can do is - not let this happen to you. please, make sure that you are storaging your private key not in the pc.

fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

I think you should not worry! There are enough tips to protect yourself from hackers! Do not store all your coins in one place, use two-factor authentication, try to change passwords more often and use a separate device to enter!
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

where do you store your bitcoin ? what wallet are you using ? just store it on the hardwallet.
if you store your bitcoin on the exchange wallet or web wallet or something that you not only you have control, it is not secure.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Just study the safety rules.
Strictly follow them.

Learn software wallet and community reviews.
Avoid phishing sites.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -