Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7327 times)
Bigbangcrazy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:35:36 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

First of all, I think that you should only invest money that  you can afford to completely lose it all, as bitcoin is a very risky investment.

I can't tell you whether to invest it in bitcoin or not, but it's all up to you, if you believe that the technology is cool and the currency will be successful at the long run, I can't see a reason why wouldn't you invest in it.

You are more then just welcome to do your own research before investing in bitcoin, take your time to think and to read more about the protocol that you are investing in!

Kirachan95

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

200$ is not a big amount but you still can invest in cryptocurrency I think you should choose ETH instead of BTC cause ETH has lower price and better potential than Bitcoin. If you want to know why ETH has better potential then Bitcoin you just need to take a look at the price of ETH and BTC at the early of this year and the price at the moment and compare the percent they has increased in this year.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:44 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

Well, just invest. The current price of BTC is not really it's real price, it's not even close to its potential. So if you're asking me, invest what you can invest. This industry is still new and the growth of this everyday is tremendous. This will be all or nothing, you might too late, but still I might be wrong.
I'm saying this not because of purely speculation, just imagine it's price now and the worlds demand. Imagine an emerging digital money in a digital world. Still not convinced?
Imagine the future of payment, the clock is ticking and the price is rising. Good luck mate.

tommierijnbout

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

200$ for a month is a medium amount , so i would suggest you to invest in Bitcoin if you're not desperate on money, it means you still have enough money to live and can afford to lose that 200$.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

I wouldn't be investing all of it if you can't afford to lose that money. Maybe continue that work for another few months and take 30-50% of what you've earned and accumulate it over those few months so you'd have some more significant sum to invest, also that would carry a risk of the bitcoin price going up BUT the price can also go down a little in that time period so you can pull more from that investment.

Also, for that amount of money, investing into some alt-coin would be a good idea as well, like in ETH, but that carries a little more risk in my opinion. Tho every investment carries some amount of risk.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

I wouldn't be investing all of it if you can't afford to lose that money. Maybe continue that work for another few months and take 30-50% of what you've earned and accumulate it over those few months so you'd have some more significant sum to invest, also that would carry a risk of the bitcoin price going up BUT the price can also go down a little in that time period so you can pull more from that investment.

Also, for that amount of money, investing into some alt-coin would be a good idea as well, like in ETH, but that carries a little more risk in my opinion. Tho every investment carries some amount of risk.

Try watching on youtube on specific altcoins. Because for me, i started watching certain altcoin youtube videos or any top crypto and i find some of these videos informative. Although not all also is good but you be the judge to find  a video about coins you want to invest in. It is not easy to find good vids but im sure its worth the infos about cryptos.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

If you receive only $200 wage monthly better to don't put all this money into investment. Keep some savings for emergency purposes. I would invest $100 in Bitcoins and hold. Or I would wait more one month and invest $200 at once, so you could use $100 per month to invest and keep the other $100 in fiat for emergency and miscellaneous expenses. I would start only with BTCs, letting a possible AltCoin investment for a future opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

If $200 is the only money that you have now, better to not put it all into btc. Just invest part of these money, which you can affotd to loose. And now Bitcoin price is really high, over $8200, I'm not sure that's best time to invest in btc. Offcourse, if you planning to buy btc and hold it in long term, there is no wrong time to buy.
But personally, now I would put some money into Altcoins, to make some fast profit. Offcourse, it's more risky.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

Don't search any platform to invest your fund in any bitcoin related business. You may invest your fund in bitcoin like purchasing the bitcoin you can buy with the 200 USD  value.
I am sure that you will find the eqvilent among of bitcoin double the value with in some months.

If you invested in trading or lending you have to wait for some months and some scam you in lending and in trading you may find the price fluctuatations more in the chart.
Bigbangcrazy (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Thanks everyone. I will prepare well before investing
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:50:47 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 07:14:03 PM by kuroman

I think the title is not really clear, but I understand better now, so each month you have around of 200$ to spare, if you have anything important to do, you can invest in Bitcoin and trading some I'd say go for it, but keep in my mind that the money you invest can be lost this is the important rule if you think that the 200$ is better used somewhere else then don't, and always try to minimize you risks by trying things out small before going big.

If electricity is cheap or free where you live trying out experimenting with mining, of course unless your investement is in the 2K+ the return won't be worth, but the hardware you get can be resold, for example for 200€ you can get a second RX 470 which is good for 3$ a day or so if each month you add a new card you can scale pretty nicely, but this takes time and is under the usumption your electricity is free
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:40:55 PM

That is not a big money into bitcoin. Looking from your perspective its a big and hard to earn. Don't do it just for the sake of people saying here. Your own research and believe in this technology should give you the right decision to invest.

Think this before investing . When you ready to invest whole money or 50% you should always ready to afford the loss at the same time.
Nobody will give you guarantee for growth. Everybody is giving suggestions only by history not for future. Start from Small and go big. Don't hope for luck.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:55:28 PM

I know what you feel but still that's better to have nothing right? In some countries that aren't progressive and very rich, that amount is big already. And if you want to invest all of that make sure that you can avail it, there's no guarantee if you'll invest into something or in bitcoin. What you have to do now is to know what you will invest and when you are full already and ready for the best and worst, you can now invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

I envy you Sir, maybe because I only start bitcoin/altcoin last 2 months ago. And I tell you, 200 dollars is not bad man. Actually it's good and excellent if you got a lower accounts here in bitcointalk. Can you teach me how you got it, maybe I got some good strategy from you as well?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:32:56 PM

First of all, I think that you should only invest money that  you can afford to completely lose it all, as bitcoin is a very risky investment.

I can't tell you whether to invest it in bitcoin or not, but it's all up to you, if you believe that the technology is cool and the currency will be successful at the long run, I can't see a reason why wouldn't you invest in it.

You are more then just welcome to do your own research before investing in bitcoin, take your time to think and to read more about the protocol that you are investing in!

This. It is the number one rule for all investing. Never spend more than you're able to afford to lose.
I have some holdings tied up and won't be selling out anytime soon. If BTC crashes and I lose it all then I'll have to accept it. If you need the $200 for something else/more important than don't think about investing. If you don't mind taking a risk and losing the $200 won't make much of a difference then I'd say go for it. It could pay off Smiley
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:33:44 PM

About any promisin altcoin instead of that ? I mean you can't buy much BTC for that price.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

Try watching on youtube on specific altcoins. Because for me, i started watching certain altcoin youtube videos or any top crypto and i find some of these videos informative. Although not all also is good but you be the judge to find  a video about coins you want to invest in. It is not easy to find good vids but im sure its worth the infos about cryptos.

Videos from god knows who are hardly objective. You can be misled into buying a shitcoin, happens a lot. Best thing you can do is DYOR. Look who the people behind the coin are, check the github to see how active the dev team is etc. But don't trust some guy on yt that probably has a vested interest in seeing growth in a specific coin.
frostwind66

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:38:56 PM

I'd say, invest about 20% in bitcoin, which is $40.  However, given the transaction cost, you might want to wait a few more months and do a lump sum investment.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:01:44 AM

if that's how much money you hold now you can enter it into trading or investing but I'm afraid you're risky, so you keep it in bitcoin until the price increases for you to earn.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: