Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7346 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:39:02 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
My recommendation is that you read the forum, reddit and some articles on the internet first before taking any decision, when we are talking about money you should always take the time to make a good decision, for many 200 dollars is not a lot of money but for some that is a whole month salary so take your time and do not take a rushed decision.

although is not a lot of money, I think he can start right now and he can buy bitcoin now before the price is move higher than before. but he need to try the best he can so he can increase $200 to become bigger by doing many ways. I know one of my friend have the same amount like him and he only traded with one coin but he try hard and continue to trading and after 3 days later, he chat with me and said that his base money become bigger and now he have $900 and he is ready to make a lot of money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

Bitcoin considers a high risk investment, usually you should not invest it with your only $200 per month.

MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

I think you should invest amount of money you can handle it and ready to face the risk as losing your investment. Bitcoin is a risky investment so think carefully before act. But in the end, everything is up to you !
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:49:41 AM

With 200$ I think you should use it to buy something new for yourself cause it's not enough to invest in Bitcoin at the moment cause Bitcoin price at the moment is too high about more than 8k$
Where did you get the idea that $200 isn't enough to invest in Bitcoin? I recommend you read about how the CEO of Btc.sx raised over $200k from just $100, to refresh your mind that there're no perfect times to get started in anything worth doing. Moreover, the propensity to consume rather than to produce more, is the grand recipe to stay broke and ultimately live at the mercy of others.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:10:48 AM

If you are earning $200 per month, well good for you. Then why you should need to broadcast that? Do you share it or not? If non sense reason that's why you shared it as a thread I think it's better for you to do it with your own.

However if you looking some advise all I can says is just invest it into the business and make sure that your $200 was grow up to the amount you wanted to have.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:34 AM

If you are earning $200 per month, well good for you. Then why you should need to broadcast that? Do you share it or not? If non sense reason that's why you shared it as a thread I think it's better for you to do it with your own.

However if you looking some advise all I can says is just invest it into the business and make sure that your $200 was grow up to the amount you wanted to have.
We are here hoping that we can get some decent answer in terms of deciding what investment that we can have or take when we are limited in terms of capital I guess OP if you are aiming for long term bitcoin investment will help you grow you money just like putting money in a bank and wait for your interest.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:14:07 AM

You could invest your hard earned money in bitcoin.Now,bitcoin seems to be completely free from effects of severe hard forks ad it is also now free from china's influence.You could buy 0.024 BTC from $200.If bitcoin reaches $9000 within two weeks,then your invested amount would increase to $224.By this way,your investment would grow and also your investment would be safe in your wallet.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

Yes don't doubt it, invest in bitcoin now and computing the current price at $8,373 you'll get an estimated 0.02388 BTC and what you had to do is just hold it. Since you are worrying and doubting to invest in bitcoin now, I won't tell you to trade or buy altcoins for this time. And if the price of bitcoin goes up to $8,500 (assumingly) that 0.023 BTC you have there will be now worth almost $203, easy three bucks right?

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

The best decision to take is to invest in Bitcoin and other altcoins which has a growth prospects lile lisk, ethereum, Bitcoin Cash etc in the future that will yield you good return on your investment. Op, $200 as savings is a huge sum of money to some people in the developing countries so investing it in crypto currency will be the best option.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

Maybe you are beginners, and kindly specify, what kind of business did you enter? Trading ? Signature campaigns? Actually in dealing with business, we cannot easily figure it out for success. You have to accept factors affecting of your business, this things will broaden up your mind to become successful someday.. make it an eye opener to avoid this mess reoccured again.
double9917

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

200$ is nothing.. investing ->> and will do better
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:51:03 PM

You can invest this amount of money to Bitcoin if you want. Use 200$ to buy an amount of Bitcoin then hold it for few years maybe it'll become thousands dollars if price of Bitcoin go to the moon in the future Cheesy

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

Looking upon the Op, it seems he tends to invest the amount for his living into bitcoin.

I think he said he has to pay a lot of things, and that is why after a month of hard work he got $200 in his hands which is remaining after he paid for everything, and if that is the case, $200 a month is a really good amount to be invest on any project. If i had that much savings every month, i would have been trading altcoins or bitcoins by now as i know that will earn me much more than what i have if i use it the way it should be. So OP can do the same. If he has $200, and if that are his savings after all his expenditures, then he should probably do his investment after deciding what is better for him.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

Op, go ahead and invest your money in Bitcoin for there is a greater future ahead. Today Bitcoin value rose to $8700and there is a strong believe that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $10,000 before end of December this year so, investing in Bitcoin below  $9000 with the expectation that it will reach $10,000 is not a bad idea. And if have more money you can equally invest in some prospective altcoins.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

200$ isn't bad either.. If I were you, (considering that 200$ is an amount you were ready to lose), then I'll invest 100$ in btc, and 50$ in old altcoins such as : eth, ripple, waves, neo, etc and the other 50$ in the new ICOs. I think this is the best way to invest (according to me). But goodluck and I hope you tons of luck!
Uao
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:46:23 PM

Is $200 a) your entire monthly income or b) the (investment) amount that remains after paying all the other living expenses?

If a) then I wouldn't invest if I were you. Get a better job (or some skills that would attract a better job).

If b) then I would certainly invest in BTC, ETH about 50% and the rest spread out on a few top 30 alts (IOTA, EOS, XMR, etc - do your own research ofc). That way you stand a chance to win big long-term but don't risk more than you can afford to lose.

As pretty much everyone else pointed out before me, this is not financial advice and investing/trading in crypto is a high-risk business.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

As the price is going up everyday,, we keep on asking those questions and if we keep doubting on bitcoin the more we in the end regretting ourselves of not investing.. A reality and risk we must need to face to profits or to be fear all the time.. It sounds exaggerated in some way but to take it for granted and ignored this opportunity is the biggest mistakes anyone in this community can ever make..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Bigbangcrazy (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

200$ is not a big amount but you still can invest in cryptocurrency I think you should choose ETH instead of BTC cause ETH has lower price and better potential than Bitcoin. If you want to know why ETH has better potential then Bitcoin you just need to take a look at the price of ETH and BTC at the early of this year and the price at the moment and compare the percent they has increased in this year.
I will find out about coin ETH. I appreciate your comments very much.
Bigbangcrazy (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:05:43 AM

200$ isn't bad either.. If I were you, (considering that 200$ is an amount you were ready to lose), then I'll invest 100$ in btc, and 50$ in old altcoins such as : eth, ripple, waves, neo, etc and the other 50$ in the new ICOs. I think this is the best way to invest (according to me). But goodluck and I hope you tons of luck!

I will take the preface thank you. Then I found out that the bitcoin value is quite high. I will explore some of the ICOs that are able to grow and invest in it. I hope you will help me in ICO as it is new to me.
Bigbangcrazy (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

I think 200$ is not enough to invest in anything except some HYIP systems. IMO I think you should spend a little bit more then when your amount of money growth bigger you can spend it to invest in BTC or any other altcoins you like or maybe ICO project. But if you still wanna invest in cryptocurrency right at the moment I think you shouldn't choose Bitcoin cause it's not worth, Bitcoin price is really high at the moment so with 200$ you only can earn a little bit from Bitcoin so I think you should invest in some other altcoins with lower price, at the moment ETH is a good choice for your 200$, ETH also has very good potential or maybe better than Bitcoin, from the early of this year to now, ETH price has increased more than 4000% so I think it's better for you than investing in Bitcoin.
I have found the ETH on your advice. I see it is on the rise. Maybe I should invest in ETH  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: