Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7321 times)
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

No one can help you at this time because you can help yourself.
$200 is not small amount to start. Before i just start with $50 and its big amount for me. So not a problem to start with $200.
After that, if you said you have alot of thing to pay, so invest with $100 is better and another $100 for spare.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

If you really want to make an investmet, then you should make a tight decision, because in investing here is just like a gambling...but you must ha a trust on yourself and in bitcoin...But I think I should tell you this, that more people had successfully invested in bitcoin...Just go on..and continue what you had planned.

Garret44eza

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

200 its not too much, but enought Wink Now its a good moment to buy!
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

just be patience, In my experience when im starting bitcoin I only got 150 to 200
$ a month. But, when the time goes by it also increasing. because, I learned many ways to make some bitcoin. day by day if you spend more time in this crypto world you will find some ways also to improve your income.
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

With the current bitcoin price seems to be a whorty investment monthly, but if the price goes up you may awnt to invest into a different coin than BTC, after all investment are to made profit from.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

$200 a month is good and enough investment.  But if you are in bitcoin world I suggest better if you invest that to the altcoin who price is cheap because you can earn a lot of profit once those altcoin you bought increass very high.  Why? Because if you invest in bitcoin now and the price is 10,000 dollars and you want to double your money yoy need to wait the price to become $20,000 again before you get that.  But if the price is very cheap it's not hard to double , tripple or even hundred times.
Lucifer777

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

I would not advise you to invest in Bitcoin, it's very risky investments will be, but here at the expense of the Ethereum, I would in your place thought, I think there's a chance there will be more in the plus!
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

In the current crypto market, prices are relatively stable, suitable for investment. I think that with $ 200 a month is enough to create good opportunities and profits. You can learn some common and potential altcoin like ETH, NEO, DOGE ... etc. Or you can refer to some ICO campaigns. I think ICO and Altcoin are the right things for your investment.
Irriversible

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

luctor et emergo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Jump in 1 ICO each month and do your research. Maybe it is also wise to buy some shares, maybe not right now because I think their currently overpriced.
Gold or silver is something to look at. It's ok if you diversify your portfolio, 100% Crypto can be risky, wouldn't you agree?
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

If you need another source of income them you could do bitcoin,try to invest some of your earnings this won't give you a lose since bitcoin and other coins have a sustainable value and have a promising increase as time goes on. Or if you are to afraid to invest your money for it is risky then i suggest join campaign and bounties or other services to earn bitcoin. It is not that hard , it just needs hard work and dedication to what you do so that you can earn money in a certain amount you want or even greater than what you expect. Bitcoin is very helpful and beneficial to everyone.

justdoit333

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Do not buy bitcoin until it has price about 5k.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

I would not advise you to invest in Bitcoin, it's very risky investments will be, but here at the expense of the Ethereum, I would in your place thought, I think there's a chance there will be more in the plus!
This can be one of the opinions, but I think if you have opted to invest in Etherium for more profits then go for Stellar (xlm), IOTA or ripple because recently they have been very much profitable for a lot of the people. Etherium classic is also on the rise, there are many other currencies as well, so if you want to invest in other currencies, then you have a list of other currencies, before investing you must be 100% sure about that specific currency.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

$200 a month is good and enough investment.  But if you are in bitcoin world I suggest better if you invest that to the altcoin who price is cheap because you can earn a lot of profit once those altcoin you bought increass very high.  Why? Because if you invest in bitcoin now and the price is 10,000 dollars and you want to double your money yoy need to wait the price to become $20,000 again before you get that.  But if the price is very cheap it's not hard to double , tripple or even hundred times.

That's a good advice. 200 dollars are not enough to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, so it's better to turn your attention to cheaper coins like Waves, Cindicator or Minexcoin.

janccschiffer

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

Whatever
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

If you think you are not ready yet as of now, perhaps it is good not to invest all the money that you have. Investing would be a great idea but should be planned carefully. Try studying the market ask or interview businessman maybe you can get good answers. Don't forget to ask about business strategies and techniques.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Do not buy bitcoin until it has price about 5k.
Bitcoin did not touched that price, this show to us that being able to predict when a coin is going to stop dropping in price is very difficult, you were close since bitcoin reached prices of 6k but close sometimes is not good enough since you would have been unable to buy bitcoin at 6k, besides with that low amount of money it is better to concentrate in altcoins than in bitcoin.
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

i am not a financial adviser. all i can say before you put money or think of investing into something in general. you better have a huge understanding of how it works. try to do own research. investing in crypyo is a very risky thing specially for people that dont understand it pretty well. but if ever you decided to put your money in it consider it lost.. invest only what you can afford to lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
Coffees

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Jump in 1 ICO each month and do your research. Maybe it is also wise to buy some shares, maybe not right now because I think their currently overpriced.
Gold or silver is something to look at. It's ok if you diversify your portfolio, 100% Crypto can be risky, wouldn't you agree?
Well not much expensive the gold and silvers are because now most expensive thing is the bitcoin and not currency can beat our bitcoin at all. I think it is good to hold your 200$ every month with you so in future you will have more than this collect money and invest in bitcoin for your income to grow. Not all the currency are like bitcoin so go for bitcoin only and even 200$ are better than having nothing in this era.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Well not much expensive the gold and silvers are because now most expensive thing is the bitcoin and not currency can beat our bitcoin at all. I think it is good to hold your 200$ every month with you so in future you will have more than this collect money and invest in bitcoin for your income to grow. Not all the currency are like bitcoin so go for bitcoin only and even 200$ are better than having nothing in this era.
Holding 200$ with him is the worst thing that he can do, cause of the inflation his money will lose value over time. I think its better to invest in bitcoins each month then to keep dollars. Investing in icos is good too, its risky but he doesn't need to invest all the money there, little in every ico he find interesting.
Something, even 200$, is always better then nothing, but here we have a chance to make some good investments that can bring a lot of profit and maybe financial security one day, if we play our cards good 200$ can become a lot more. Sometimes its good to take some risks for greater good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Holding 200$ with him is the worst thing that he can do, cause of the inflation his money will lose value over time. I think its better to invest in bitcoins each month then to keep dollars. Investing in icos is good too, its risky but he doesn't need to invest all the money there, little in every ico he find interesting.
Something, even 200$, is always better then nothing, but here we have a chance to make some good investments that can bring a lot of profit and maybe financial security one day, if we play our cards good 200$ can become a lot more. Sometimes its good to take some risks for greater good.
What you are saying is another point which may be very help but let's consider buying bitcoin with $200 and also another buying with $20,000. Who makes profit? At current price of about 9,000 if bitcoin price goes to 10000$ the latter gets $2000 profit which is an easy money to make but that won't be the case of someone buying with just 200$.
But with current price of bitcoin, the price can double soon so it is a good idea to get some btc and wait for it in few months time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: