Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7323 times)
JonathanHalmas

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

hmm i think its a low for new comer in bitcoin, maybe you can use your money to deposit into bitcoin and start trading. you can learn about trading and maybe you can get some profit from it, after you learn about trading, you can start with bigger capital, and getting around 5% a day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin or another currency you should do it with money that you do not need since the market is very volatile and strong for people who are not prepared to support a price decrease, whenever you buy you should know that it is like a bet and that you do not always get what you want and there will be times when your earnings if they are really good. but first of all you must invest what you know you only need for that and not for anything else and first educate yourself about trading and how to work in the market of cryptocurrencies
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

$ 200 is not too much nor too little, If you are having financial difficulties, you should think hard to invest, because bitcoin investment can be called venture, invest bitcoin right. It is long term, urgent to get profit, then you should keep that money. Or buy ico, also quite risky because the current scam very much. But right when you choose the right coin. Important is your decision. Wish you good luck and success

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

I think you need to have a good Bitcoin investment.
Learn in advance if you are sure of Bitcoin investments. If you are convinced, you only need to invest the money you can afford not to exceed your limit because bitcoin is a very risky investment. The risk of losing your money can happen anytime, therefore you need to be careful in investing with Bitcoin.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

my advice will be invest which you can afford to lose . it can 200 or 2000 it depends on you can you handle the loss and other main thing is to be patient .
which is also main key for bitcoin.
you can buy bitcoin or eth which ever u find Suitable 
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

When this topic has been created, on beginning if November 2017 I invest in btc 1000usd(price was abt 7200 as I remember). Always monitoring price in next month. Of course as newbie, when btc was 20k I didn’t sell, my usd was almost trippeled, and I didn’t think that this correction will be so long( also I was trying to trade on markets, lost abt 3% of btc) bad experience) so now, since November I have same amount of usd (I bough some altcoins which are still on dump). Let’s say, that I received only experience after half year of investing in bitcoin)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
how do you get $ 200 per month? how much to invest to get as much as 200 $ per month, it's hard to grow or grow when investing, what is your secret to keep up with my income.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
Before thinking of investing your salary in bitcoins you should compute your expenditures during a month and less it to your 200USD and whatever retains maybe you should save it because it's quite low and then if you think you had enough then go invest it to bitcoins.
yes, I agree with you because for whatever amount of salary we get it will not mean anything without the existence of a detail in terms of finance. so I think the first thing to consider before investing in bitcoin is first you should be able to manage finances, especially in meeting the needs of everyday life and after all it can be resolved the rest can be used for investment or savings activities. so I mean that we should not put forward investment activities but on the one hand we ignore the necessities of our lives that should be a top priority.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

$ 200 / month is about enough income for investing in bitcoin or ETH right now. You should be glad and seize this opportunity. When the market is recovering after 3 consecutive months of decline in value. The sound and signs of recent flourishing. It seems the market is starting to regain balance and ready for a rapid growth. A hint to get started and do not waste time.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

$ 200 / month is about enough income for investing in bitcoin or ETH right now. You should be glad and seize this opportunity. When the market is recovering after 3 consecutive months of decline in value. The sound and signs of recent flourishing. It seems the market is starting to regain balance and ready for a rapid growth. A hint to get started and do not waste time.

Yes investing 200$ every month also is a good amount as you can easily buy new tokens at very cheap rates during its ICO stage so you can easily buy at in cents price per coin and thus 200$ is a good amount to be invested in . Also some amount of btc or Eth as well can be purchased.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

Yeah Bigbangcrazy you're asking a biased audience.

Cryptocurrency is a very risky investment indeed... that 200 bucks you have to determine whether you can lose that. In fact with any investment you have to decide if you lost that money would you still be okay?
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

better half of it just try from small do not directly all you invest if your monthly salary is only $200 ,slowly and must not rush in doing business long thinking ,$100 I think enough start business no one immediately spend all money in investment feared when falling ,it all depends on what you are entrusting now all crypto prices are high
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

It's always good to keep a buffer of money too - don't go investing everything, it's is a good idea to still keep a small amount aside for emergencies etc.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

I think you need to have a good Bitcoin investment.
Learn in advance if you are sure of Bitcoin investments. If you are convinced, you only need to invest the money you can afford not to exceed your limit because bitcoin is a very risky investment. The risk of losing your money can happen anytime, therefore you need to be careful in investing with Bitcoin.
Be very careful to recommend in crypto cause the risk of dump is very important in us,don't sell in the dump if he did it would be lost and that is the basic of investment.I think he really can do it and have many say things like that,true every month he should dare to invest even 25% of his monthly income.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

At the beginning of any activity, including a crypto currency or bounty, you will not earn much!
You need to understand the system and the "fruits" will come in a  three - four month .
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

You should do it. That amount is a good capital for starters like you. Invest only in bitcoin at first so you won't get overwhelmed because there's so many coins already existing.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

That's a big amount for me if you used it every month to invest, but if you'll use it on one time investment then it is just enough for starter.

But prioritize your basic need first, and if, you want some investment with minimum money involve try to become a bounty hunter your self...

Invest your money also on coins that are on the exchange if you just started, it will be also a good experience for you.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

Good day sir, that's great, but keep in mind bitcoin/crypto investment is a risky investment, so invest only what you can afford to lose.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

You should do it. That amount is a good capital for starters like you.At the beginning of any activity, including a crypto currency or bounty, you will not earn much!You need to understand the system and the "fruits" will come in a  three - four month.This means wait for profit.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

If you only have $ 200 a month, I suggest you look for good ICO projects to invest in, as it will give you more opportunities to make more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: