Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 04:26:58 AM

crex24.com, graviex here are the popular masternode exchanges, listing on them will bring success to the project.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 05:03:13 PM

Furthermore, this currency is not very liquid yet due to the supply and blocked MN.
Gobyte is one of few Masternode coins that don't die in the bear market. I am happy to see Gobyte team are still working and take care of the community.

Only 2 exchanges for Gobyte, HitBTC and STEX so can the team consider to submit application form and try to bring Gobyte to more exchanges. I invite you to take a look at txbit.io. That exchange is created and operated by Solaris team that is an old masternode coin too.

KYC is mandatory on txbit.io according to laws in Netherlands and the Europe.

Thanks for the feed

We will consider the list even if they do not have a good trading volume and the minimum listing is 0.05 BTC.
It is difficult to decide and examine all the proposals that arrive every day from the exchanges.
If a strict selection is not made it is easy to lose a lot of funds with the wrong listing.

However we are listed on various exchanges our problem is that the investor base is still not large enough.
We do not want to frustrate our efforts and lose funds for the listing that does not meet the delistage clauses of the various exchanges.

We are on 6 traditional exchanges, 1 DEX and 2 instant exchanges (not counting CoinSwitch, as it cannot find liquidity "from what they say")
We are trying to solve the trading problem in these exchanges.

But in the meantime, we are evaluating offers from many other exchanges.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 05:20:56 PM

crex24.com, graviex here are the popular masternode exchanges, listing on them will bring success to the project.

These are possibilities that we will examine, we are much more inclined to Crex24.

We are already on the voting list for Graviex;
https://graviex.net/listing_registers

We are currently also competing for StakeCube;
https://stakecube.net/app/community/
and the services it offers seem to be more advantageous for our project.

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 10:43:11 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2021, 04:30:49 PM by gobyte

📢 GoByte Community Announcement 📢

🌐The current Roadmap represents the starting point for 2021.🌐

At the beginning of the year
two figures were nominated for the GoByte project, Load#7208 the new social media manager and Barry Style the new GoByte Core developer.

The results obtained in the first quarter and the positive climate of the community in this new quarter
gives the project the right momentum to continue working hard.

The development team is currently working on the biggest update GoByte has ever had.
Establishing a well-defined RoadMap is limiting for the development of the project
the Team is firmly convinced that the best rodmap is the one recommended by the community.

🚀 Therefore, beyond the points established in the roadmap, we invite the community to confront and discuss other points to add for this 2021. 🚀

For faster and more accurate updates and news please join our Discord server

https://discord.gg/5vRqj3TnSb

Thank you all for the support you are giving to the GoByte Project

wELLy

Activity: 307
Merit: 2

PLAY💎EARN https://dragon.mt2.ro/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 07:47:50 PM

Vote GOBYTE

☕️knolix.com/vote

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=knolix

I couldn't do a job i wasn't passionate about.👟
☕️https://github.com/currexpert
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 10:41:18 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2021, 10:55:02 PM by gobyte

📢 GoByte Masternode May‼

🌐During the month of May 2021, if you start a new GBX Masternode you will be given 10 GBX reward!!🌐

✅ Join discord and enter the public address of your new MN in the #masternode-promotion channel. ✅

🚀 After 7 days of MN being live, we will pay you 10 GBX. 🚀

🗣 Refer a friend and the same applies. 🗣

Don't miss the opportunity while it lasts!!

Join our Discord server

👇

https://discord.com/invite/yJHAJP6Wkx

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 02:50:57 AM

Volume on Crex24.com is good but volume on Graviex is too slow. On Graviex, the spread of buy and sell prices are too big. You can not enter and exit the market on Graviex with the price you want, with profit, and with short waiting time.

Graviex has one thing I like too much. The exchange detect instantly any deposit in your account. Even a transaction is not confirmed on the network, it will still be shown in your deposit history. It is a very cool feature on Graviex.

Can you help me, please.

How many GB I need to have if I want to install and sync a Gobyte wallet on my computer?
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 11:50:59 AM

Can you help me, please.

How many GB I need to have if I want to install and sync a Gobyte wallet on my computer?

I think you need no more than 5 GB of space, if you have a Discord account you can find the bootstrap in the dedicated channel of the Gobyte server.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 12:52:40 AM

I think you need no more than 5 GB of space, if you have a Discord account you can find the bootstrap in the dedicated channel of the Gobyte server.
I did not check total space after I synced my wallet but the synchronisation is very quickly.

I used STEX in the past and did not used it for many months. Yesterday, I tried to do KYC with them and their KYC requirements are complex, with requirements for personal bills, etc. I gave up with the step and in my opinion, HitBTC is the best exchange to trade Gobyte.

The altcoin season is existing and I hope the team will do some initiatives to bring Gobyte to other exchanges that don't have mandatory KYC like STEX.
izooomrud

Activity: 384
Merit: 150

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:52:21 AM

Can you help me, please.

My GBX chain full size is 1.2GB

The altcoin season is existing and I hope the team will do some initiatives to bring Gobyte to other exchanges that don't have mandatory KYC like STEX.
Our community finished fundraising for a stakecube listing yesterday! GBX will appear there at the end of this month or early next.
izooomrud

Activity: 384
Merit: 150

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 04:19:47 AM

GBX is now traded on the StakeCube exchange!!!
This is a new community achievement - congratulations!

https://stakecube.net/app/exchange/gbx_btc
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 04:11:33 PM

📢 GoByte Integration announcement

🌐GoByte are thrilled to announce another awesome integration for GBX!🌐

✅ This one is with BytePoints  point of sale and loyalty rewards app. ✅

BytePoints will introduce GBX as a payment and reward mechanism for real world users.

To begin with the service will be available in Spain, Europe  with future locations in the BytePoints roadmap.

Any GBX users located in Spain can give it a try at real world stores!

We look forward to more great progress with BytePoints and for the entire GoByte Project.

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:11:54 PM

Hey, where can I sell my gobyte?
can't find any working exchange... looks like a dead coin to me

Hi,
you should look on the front page ..
DEAD Coin !! Do you know what dead coins are ?!
The developers work and the team creates partnerships !!
If that means being dead !!
however look on the front page or on CMC, find the exchanges.

Lol, is he kidding? You can see for yourself that the project team is providing the most recent information in this thread. you can see it above. Maybe you just talked without seeing what was going on.

He is as gobsmacked and shook as a newbie can possibly be. He lost the direction and the spatial orientation like any simple-minded obtuse secularist would. He knows not that COBYTE has partnered with Microstrategy to expand its reach within the blockchainomics space. Soon my words will reach the target they are addressed to and then u will wonder if I am this next visionary and absolute paragon looking into the future without lorgnette.
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 02:09:57 PM

📢 GoByte Masternode Summer!!!

Due to popular demand, we will be extending the #masternodemay promotion for GoByte and it has now become:

#MasternodeSummer

✅ Join discord and enter the public address of your new MN in the #masternodesummer channel. ✅

🚀 10 GBX reward for starting a new GoByte masternode. 🚀

🗣 10 GBX reward for referring a friend who starts a new GoByte masternode. 🗣

Celebrate the summer with rewards for new GBX masternodes!!

Join our Discord server

👇

https://discord.com/invite/f5EaJgRbgj

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 03:45:58 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2021, 04:17:05 PM by gobyte

📢 GoByte Integration announcement📢

New partnership with the Swapzone exchange platform.

Swap Gbx to Btc

🐾 A journey of a thousand miles always begins with one small step 🌙

🚀 Another small step for the GoByte Community
that exposes our currency to the public, and encourages its adoption. 🚀

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 11:41:46 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2021, 12:16:30 PM by gobyte

📢 GoByte Defi Announcement and Fundraiser!📢

The GoByte team are delighted to announce the first defi plan for GBX.

After careful analysis of defi entry points,  the team have decided to begin with a partnership with:

wrapping.Services

The team at wrapping services are highly professional and have successfully completed a number of wrapped tokens for alt coins already.
We look forward to working with them to implement wrapped  GBX.

Wrapping Services, powered by MonetaryUnit.

🚀 wGBX  will be a BEP20 (equivalent of erc20 on BSC) token launched initially on Binance Smart Chain. 🚀

✅ Other defi platforms like Ethereum may also follow in future. ✅

In collaboration with wrapping services team
wGBX will also be launched with its very own defi farm on:

Yieldfields Finance

💰👩‍🌾 here the community will be able to farm,  provide liquidity and earn sweet yields! 👨‍🌾💰

Fundraising

We are launching a fundraising campaign to complete the implementation.

Please donate GBX to the following address to make defi wGBX happen!

GZrFkxEyto49a2oQxnESucwZVVHQcQsa29

The amount required for the implementation is  34000GBX

We will be running a discord bot in order to keep everybody fully updated with the process.

GoByte team would like to thank all the community for the continued support and we are delighted to keep delivering on exciting
milestones for GoByte project!!!

Let's do this!

Join discord to find out all the news
👇

Discord Server

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 01:31:14 PM

So do you mean only 34k GBX and the coin will be listed as wGBX on https://yieldfields.finance/?

It is not a too expensive listing cost but does Yieldfields Finance is good and has good volume? I can not find this one with coinmarketcap or coingecko.

How long does the Yieldfield finance operate?
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 06:17:09 PM

So do you mean only 34k GBX and the coin will be listed as wGBX on https://yieldfields.finance/?

It is not a too expensive listing cost but does Yieldfields Finance is good and has good volume? I can not find this one with coinmarketcap or coingecko.

How long does the Yieldfield finance operate?

We are halfway through the fundraising, the dev team looked at many scenarios to build wGBX but the wrapping.Services service offered by the Monetary Unit (MUE)  project seemed the best one.

The team responds promptly and they have released more altcoins on the smart binance chain, the volume is not huge but it seems like a great place to start with the DEFI for Gobyte.
It is a relatively new service and therefore not too popular, we already had a bridge ready for BSC but the team doesn't respond quickly so we don't know if we can still rely on them.

We try to open as many avenues as possible for Gobyte without neglecting anything, and after the update of the blockchain there will also be NFT to be evaluated.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2021, 04:51:26 AM

We are halfway through the fundraising, the dev team looked at many scenarios to build wGBX but the wrapping.Services service offered by the Monetary Unit (MUE)  project seemed the best one.

The team responds promptly and they have released more altcoins on the smart binance chain, the volume is not huge but it seems like a great place to start with the DEFI for Gobyte.
It is a very good initiative from Gobyte team and every good thing has to begin from difficulty and small start. I much appreciated all works from the team and MUE team.

It is a relatively new service and therefore not too popular, we already had a bridge ready for BSC but the team doesn't respond quickly so we don't know if we can still rely on them.
Do you mean about BSC team and their late response to Gobyte request?

We try to open as many avenues as possible for Gobyte without neglecting anything, and after the update of the blockchain there will also be NFT to be evaluated.
NFT is on hype but I think that trend will be very bubble and won't be able to last long. Many things on NFTs are over valued and it means there will be not many projects with real values left after the bubble.

What is the plan of Gobyte team for NFT? A payment method to buy NFT with Gobyte coin or other use cases?
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 10:17:53 AM

Do you mean about BSC team and their late response to Gobyte request?

No, another team has already built a bridge for the Binance Smart Chain for GBX, but currently he doesn't respond quickly.

What is the plan of Gobyte team for NFT? A payment method to buy NFT with Gobyte coin or other use cases?

If I remember correctly the first NFTs were launched by the ENJ project many years ago. Yes, each bull run has its own trend that ends with a bubble, but it is a technology
that will remain over time.

For NFTs,  we are still at early research phase, the idea is to enhance the Masternode technology using NFTs.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: