Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:07:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] DATAVLT forefront data analytics on blockchain🔥  (Read 2800 times)
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

Hello. I'm interested in the possibility of integrating data from your platform with other apps. I think they have a huge potential for which traders can pay well.
supportDVT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

Hi Dev,
a) Do you have a working prototype?
b) there are now quite a few services that provide an analyst of this level. Do you already have a developed client base, with which you will further develop the technology?

Hello

a) We have 2 working algorithms which we had done several stress testing. It is still a lab rat at the moment. We are looking to start a dev team for the SaaS and App component of the project
b) I would say that the closest competitor to us are DOMO and HUBSPOT. The differences is we are a combination of them both and our main target market is mid tier businesses who are looking for affordable analytics platforms for their business
rickrobrecht

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

I wonder what small businesses will have to pay for using this service. What financial numbers will you be taking into consideration to determine the cost of services for a particular business?
supportDVT

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

I consider myself to be real blockchain enthusiast, and I like to communicate with development teams. What conferences will I meet you at in the near future?

The CEO is scheduled to speak in one of the Ethereum Meetup in China in December but the location is still not confirm. It would either be in Shenzhen or Shanghai.

Stay tune for updates  Wink
supportDVT

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Hello. I'm interested in the following process: do you collect data about the user, use it for research, and then get rid of them like of waste material? Is it possible that several studies can use the same data?

We do
1. "Clean" data
2. Correlate your data from your multiple sources
3. Secure your data sets on blockchain

We do not
1. Keep your data
2. Collect your data
3. Keep your private key

I m not so sure about what you meant by waste material part.
We do not junk or delete any data.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

Good afternoon. I have a question about the technical part of your platform: what kinds of sources of information can your analytics system read?

Thank you

That is an excellent question.
The answer is a resounding - YES

Our algorithm can read unstructured data, also perform sentiment and tonality analysis.

(abstract from the whitepaper)
DATAVLT primary focus is on consumer behaviour that draws basic data using parameters derived
from fields such as economics, sociology, and anthropology. Correlating the data with behavioural
inputs like profiling, tonality, and sentiment, allows for deeper and more meaningful analysis of the
data, because these parameters have the potential to create an infinite number of analytical
scenarios that goes beyond primary utility tracking.

supportDVT

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

I’m wondering if you will take money for every report or will it be possible to pay for subscription? That’s because I have several enterprises in different fields.

I wonder what small businesses will have to pay for using this service. What financial numbers will you be taking into consideration to determine the cost of services for a particular business?

DVT (DATAVLT Token) is pegged at 1ETH to 7500DVT when we release to the exchanges
It translate to about US$0.03 (when 1ETH is $300) per data set you generate.
It is very affordable to most small and medium enteprise
supportDVT

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

Hello. What data will the report of your platform contain? Is it just a document or a presentation?

On the current road, we planned a SaaS dashboard for Q3 2018 (would implement paper report printing feature if need be). Your data set is still safe and you can pull back your historical dataset from the blockchain to contest irregularities if need be.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:55:33 PM

Good afternoon. Today, many companies use VR technology to collect user data. Will you use this information in your reports?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Hello. I'm interested in the possibility of integrating data from your platform
supportDVT

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

Good afternoon. Today, many companies use VR technology to collect user data. Will you use this information in your reports?

Hello.
Yes we do. As a matter of fact, gathering data via VR is one of the verticals we have written in our whitepaper. With VR, we can track user preferences, sentiments via tracking eye movements, positioning in virtual spaces. It is still a very much an unchartered area right now

Hello. I'm interested in the possibility of integrating data from your platform

Yes, we can discuss more in depth and refer you to the CTO
Drop us a note at
http://www.datavlt.com/contact-us/
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

Hello. What is the minimum number of tokens I can purchase on the pre-sale?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

If I understood correctly, it’s 1 token. However, I’m planning to buy more - a 20%bonus is very tempting.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

1 ETH
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, data collected by Google and other major statistical providers will be a part of the data collected from external sources for analytics use. Will you have your own development?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:08:36 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, data collected by Google and other major statistical providers will be a part of the data collected from external sources for analytics use. Will you have your own development?

I’ve heard that Google's metric is one of the most reliable, since they can offer a wide range of information and behavior patterns for users of different ages and social categories.
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

I’ve heard that Google's metric is one of the most reliable, since they can offer a wide range of information and behavior patterns for users of different ages and social categories.

But Google is spying on its users; I even saw several articles on this topic. The corporation receives information that the user didn’t want to provide, it means that one can doubt its reliability.
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:13:32 AM

But Google is spying on its users; I even saw several articles on this topic. The corporation receives information that the user didn’t want to provide, it means that one can doubt its reliability.

You seem to be a supporter of conspiracy theories. I authorize Google and its services to collect a maximum of information about me - so I get advertising that I’ll really like, as well as quality search results. In addition, if you read the license agreement, you would understand that there’s nothing terrible in this.
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

You seem to be a supporter of conspiracy theories. I authorize Google and its services to collect a maximum of information about me - so I get advertising that I’ll really like, as well as quality search results. In addition, if you read the license agreement, you would understand that there’s nothing terrible in this.
Thanks for the detailed explanations, but I'm still afraid that my data will be transferred to third parties, because none of us wants his browser history to become public, am I right?
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

Thanks for the detailed explanations, but I'm still afraid that my data will be transferred to third parties, because none of us wants his browser history to become public, am I right?

Finally, I will explain to you how the provision of statistics to third parties and to this platform also works. They receive only average data, without names and addresses, so that anonymity is preserved by 100%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: