Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TFTM. another great crypto currency. Come and see.  (Read 85 times)
Similificator (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

Ok, so i have just found this thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443494.0
And got interested because of its great idea. Now, i think this kind of projects really do have great potential for success. Simply because it makes being in the crypto world and in the norm a whole lot easier.
It really is pretty convenient if you ask me.

But i wanna know your thoughts about this project. So please share some opinions. Because i am really thinking of investing. Just need a little more push.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

And how did you determine that the project is good? Did you like the photos very much? No detailed information is available. The partners are mentioned in passing. White paper is not represented, the road map is also not deployed. I too can juggle photos out of the cells and say - here's the team, I'll pay inexpensively for the webdesigner - and the project is ready. Will you believe me?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

And got interested because of its great idea. Now, i think this kind of projects really do have great potential for success. Simply because it makes being in the crypto world and in the norm a whole lot easier.

But i wanna know your thoughts about this project. So please share some opinions. Because i am really thinking of investing. Just need a little more push.

How can one doubt such overwhelming odds of success here.

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:29:49 PM

I suggest going to the thread you linked and asking people for their opinion there instead of creating another thread elsewhere.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: