Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptouniverse - Official Canaan Distributor  (Read 31104 times)
captaincam8787

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:30:13 AM

It says there is not VATs for countries that are not in EU?
That mean in Switzerland there would be 0 VATs? Even tho everything that you import have VATs
Also, about customs. If someone from Austria order they must pay customs? What about Switzerland? I hear people use an taric code that have 0% customs?

Can someone assist me on this

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nu1mlock

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

The set that's available on the site says that it includes everything to start mining. But it doesn't say that it includes a power supply for the controller. Is it included or do I have to purchase that separately?
Crypto-Universe (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 17

Blockchain Solutions for Everyone !

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

I swear i just checked and they were out. Said something like "check back in 999999999 minutes"
They back now.

We hold the stock for open purchases for some time because bitcoin payments come quite late if the buyer chooses a small fee... If a transaction fails, it will restock. We got alot of buyers who did the checkout but didn't complete it, so alot of miners were reserved.  Now we still got a few miners and sets on stock.

https://www.cryptouniverse.at/shipping/

I noticed these two different shipping options for the delivery via GLS.

Is it the GLS Standard or GLS Express by default?
I don't remember if there was a chance to choose a shipping option for the order.

Right now we offer only standard GLS. Express is very expensive and not much faster in europe. We are looking for a cheaper method for our customers.

That mean in Switzerland there would be 0 VATs? Even tho everything that you import have VATs
Also, about customs. If someone from Austria order they must pay customs? What about Switzerland? I hear people use an taric code that have 0% customs?

Thanks

Switzerland is 0 VAT since this is a EU export. We will include everything for your customs office, but we don't cover import fees.

The set that's available on the site says that it includes everything to start mining. But it doesn't say that it includes a power supply for the controller. Is it included or do I have to purchase that separately?

Indeed that is missing. A micro usb cable and a 5V atleast 1.5A power adapter would work.  Canaan ships the controllers without power supply. Most people have those things at home, but we will put a reminder in the product description now.

For the Set you will need:

1) PC power cable
2) Micro usb cable and a 5V 2A adapter. (1.5A may be not enough)

- Steven

https://www.cryptouniverse.at - Canaan Distributor
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

Right now we offer only standard GLS. Express is very expensive and not much faster in europe. We are looking for a cheaper method for our customers.
Maybe you could integrate a service to your webshop, which would offer few different shipping options?

When I sell my hardware here at the forum marketplace, I pretty much always use this website called www.shipit.fi

You can go and see their website as an example. They offer few different options for both domestic (here in Finland) and international shipments.
Shipit.fi can be integrated with few different webshop platforms like Magento 2, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Procart.

So if something like this service is available in Austria, it would be a great asset to you.  Smiley

Indeed that is missing. A micro usb cable and a 5V atleast 1.5A power adapter would work.  Canaan ships the controllers without power supply. Most people have those things at home, but we will put a reminder in the product description now.

1) PC power cable
Raspberry Pi Foundation recommends a 5VDC 2.5A adapter for the Raspberry Pi 3, which is inside the Canaan metal case.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/help/faqs/#powerReqs

captaincam8787

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

I swear i just checked and they were out. Said something like "check back in 999999999 minutes"
They back now.

We hold the stock for open purchases for some time because bitcoin payments come quite late if the buyer chooses a small fee... If a transaction fails, it will restock. We got alot of buyers who did the checkout but didn't complete it, so alot of miners were reserved.  Now we still got a few miners and sets on stock.

https://www.cryptouniverse.at/shipping/

I noticed these two different shipping options for the delivery via GLS.

Is it the GLS Standard or GLS Express by default?
I don't remember if there was a chance to choose a shipping option for the order.

Thanks

Switzerland is 0 VAT since this is a EU export. We will include everything for your customs office, but we don't cover import fees.

Indeed that is missing. A micro usb cable and a 5V atleast 1.5A power adapter would work.  Canaan ships the controllers without power supply. Most people have those things at home, but we will put a reminder in the product description now.

1) PC power cable

- Steven

Oh, you import it to EU (Austria) and then send to buyers. Right?
Doesn't that mean that CUSTOMS is 0%, VAT must be paid for everything!? When I buy something online if it's from EU, I pay VATs in Switzerland and Austria, but NOT THE CUSTOMS.
Can someone who knows that better explain me please.

Thanks
Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

Hi.

We import the miners from china and pay 20% VAT to the goverment.

Tax you have to pay when importing consists out of VAT + Customs Fee.  On computer parts there is 0% customs fee in europe, so we just pay 20% VAT to government.

If we send to a country which is a non-EU country, we don't have to charge VAT to the customer. BUT we are not responsible for any other custom fees or tax what other countries may charge the endconsumers.

cheers,

captaincam8787

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

And how much customs you pay if you send it to yourself in Austria?

edit: Oh If I understand, customs are 0% in EU?!
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:34:37 PM

Yes.

He explained everything already in the post above.
He explained it all very clear. Read it patiently.

MJMJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:43:58 PM

Moving things within the EU does not incur additional customs duties. Switzerland is not in the EU but is in the European Free Trade Association.
If you have any doubts you should look on your government's tax website.
When you buy something from another country any import costs are your responsibility and the person you are buying from is unlikely to know all the tax laws for every other country so you should research it yourself.
captaincam8787

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

Moving things within the EU does not incur additional customs duties. Switzerland is not in the EU but is in the European Free Trade Association.
When you buy something from another country any import costs are your responsibility and the person you are buying from is unlikely to know all the tax laws for every other country so you should research it yourself.

Its not problem for me to buy it in Austria too.
But according to all this, VATs will be much lower for Switzerland. But I am not sure about CUSTOMS. Taric code they provide looks like it says 0%. I am not sure if they will accept it under that code.
Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:11:41 AM

Its not problem for me to buy it in Austria too.
But according to all this, VATs will be much lower for Switzerland. But I am not sure about CUSTOMS. Taric code they provide looks like it says 0%. I am not sure if they will accept it under that code.

We won't charge you VAT, but your government will do. We don't give advice on how to cheat the system or save tax. So please keep that out of the discussion. thanks.

AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

what to happened to your prices? they were very competitive and you made uncompetitve at all? from 1080 to 1440(without psu and controller) Huh not ordering now

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

HI,

Canaan raised prices due to the high BTC price right now, so we also had to adjust prices.

Our cheap batch was already sold out, due to higher prices which we have to pay to canaan, we also had to adjust prices on the new stock.  Undecided

cheers,

HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:27:22 PM

what to happened to your prices? they were very competitive and you made uncompetitve at all? from 1080 to 1440(without psu and controller) Huh not ordering now

You can see here that Canaan raised the price, so it affects distributor prices ofc as well. https://canaan.io/product/avalonminer-741/

AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

Any special offers on Chrismass or New Year?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

You can see here that Canaan raised the price, so it affects distributor prices ofc as well. https://canaan.io/product/avalonminer-741/

Yup can see now. But it is the first time i see company raising price on old stock. Only high demand lets them get away.

No complaints to you Cryptouniverse guys. Just thinking of swithcing to chines now. When is your next batch for miners?

Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

Sorry for that, but they probably get so many requests... it's crazy !

Even our own inbox is full with order requests and questions.  Also BTC is exploding right now, so they raise prices.

Also Import TAX and fees in EU are high, so there is nothing we can do about it.

AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

So when is your next batch?

HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

I can not see if there is a tracking available for the shipment at the order page?  Huh

Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

So when is your next batch?

Probably somewhere december. Depending on Canaan.
I can not see if there is a tracking available for the shipment at the order page?  Huh

When its picked up and scanned by GLS you should be notified. Packages get picked up today, so I hope it works fine. let us know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: