Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN]  (Read 23935 times)
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Totally agree!! The situation can be corrected by a bigger exchange.
KNA84

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Smiley yes we are waiting to be paid

Up for Dev :

good news ! now you have 2 others translations :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2807008.msg28711868#msg28711868  and   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2807231.0  check your private message devs Wink

------------------------

Hi translated in Hindi and Urdu check your privat message email

For @MagnaCoinDev I see you news log in but you ignore my email and post queries. Are you a Scam Devs? Please regularize the situation faster.

MagnaCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Up for Dev :

good news ! now you have 2 others translations :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2807008.msg28711868#msg28711868  and   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2807231.0  check your private message devs Wink

------------------------

For @MagnaCoinDev I see you news log in but you ignore my email and post queries.

Translation bounties are no longer being processed. You should have consulted me, before working on it.
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Translation:
For translating the ANN into one of the languages below, you will be eligible for 2500 MGN. Reserve your language by stating so on the ANN. To be eligible for rewards you must translate the key features infographics. PM the MagnaCoinDev account once you have published the translation on the relevant sub-forum.

Arabic:

Hello Dev, as per your statement above i reserved it on the ANN, did the Arabic translation and sent you my published ANN translation link, so nothing wrong. Please to keep on your words for the work i did. If the translation bounty was not open anymore you should have stated it on the original ANN. Hope this situation will be settled and this project moving forward to the success based on confidence.

Regards.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Translation:
For translating the ANN into one of the languages below, you will be eligible for 2500 MGN. Reserve your language by stating so on the ANN. To be eligible for rewards you must translate the key features infographics. PM the MagnaCoinDev account once you have published the translation on the relevant sub-forum.

Arabic:

Hello Dev, as per your statement above i reserved it on the ANN, did the Arabic translation and sent you my published ANN translation link, so nothing wrong. Please to keep on your words for the work i did. If the translation bounty was not open anymore you should have stated it on the original ANN. Hope this situation will be settled and this project moving forward to the success based on confidence.

Regards.

To gain reservation you had to receive acknowledgement from a developer.
KNA84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

Up for Dev :

------------------------

For @MagnaCoinDev I see you news log in but you ignore my email and post queries.

Translation bounties are no longer being processed. You should have consulted me, before working on it.

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

WTF  Angry Angry Angry Angry @MagnaCoinDev are you Fucking scammer ?! now closed translation? !! it was indicated nowhere! it's too easy you made people work to see more and you do not pay them? it is very dishonest, people have posted your translations on your request it is written in large on the presentation of your corners. now you keep the job without paying ?! show honesty. You have to pay the work done for you it's the rule if you do not want to shoot yourself in the foot.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

we have working hard for you .  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

KNA84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Up for Dev :

------------------------

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

WTF  Angry Angry Angry Angry @MagnaCoinDev are you Fucking scammer ?! now closed translation? !! it was indicated nowhere! it's too easy you made people work to see more and you do not pay them? it is very dishonest, people have posted your translations on your request it is written in large on the presentation of your corners. now you keep the job without paying ?! show honesty. You have to pay the work done for you it's the rule if you do not want to shoot yourself in the foot.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

Nessing

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

Where that condition was stated ? You should state this condition on the ANN.
I will not make several posts to claim what is due to me, just judge with your conscience. You have the link and my wallet adress, the decision now is yours. Thanks.
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

Up for Dev :

------------------------

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

Up for Dev :

------------------------

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

I will not make several posts to claim what is due to me, just judge with your conscience. You have the link and my wallet adress, the decision now is yours. Thanks.

man, you refuse to pay? 're you serious there? we worked for you, posted and you keep our work without paying! think about your acts if you act like that with the people who trust you. your actions they will not be without consequence for the devellopement of your projects. I do not accept your scam. regulates quickly

Nessing

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:13 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:51:19 PM by Nessing

Up for Dev :

------------------------

I hope the DEV will see the facts and make the right decision.
We all know that we are in our rights and we followed the rules.
All people who read this thread will see as well that we worked fairly to this project so we must get rewarded for our work.
Dev is running a growing project and 12500 coins are NOT worth a bad reputation from the start.
The confidence must be present otherwise investors will run away.

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

All people who read this thread will see as well that we worked fairly to this project so we must get rewarded for our work.
Dev is running a growing project and 12500 coins are NOT worth a bad reputation from the start.
KNA84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:55:33 AM

Hey Devs you owe money for translation work delivered for several days. you did not pay several people who worked and delivered translations. It's not serious to do that.
you have been warned on bitcointalk for several days, without answering private messages before having to bring this public on the wire! I do not appreciate this vain behavior, all work deserves salary

@Magna Coin Developer What the fuck ! you do not care about my mouth! ? i don't appreciate really. We have worked hard for weeks. now you have to pay us, the work is done, you have copies, it is delivered and posted.

and the result discord ban !

Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Hey Devs you owe money for translation work delivered for several days. you did not pay several people who worked and delivered translations. It's not serious to do that.
you have been warned on bitcointalk for several days, without answering private messages before having to bring this public on the wire! I do not appreciate this vain behavior, all work deserves salary

@Magna Coin Developer What the fuck ! you do not care about my mouth! ? i don't appreciate really. We have worked hard for weeks. now you have to pay us, the work is done, you have copies, it is delivered and posted.

For now it looks like a blackmail from you guys. Maybe you are even all working together to spread FUD in this thread. Especially with these big red highlighted posts. Could you provide proof of confirmation from Dev? If not, you really needed to wait for confirmation before you start working. Seems that you care only about fast money, not this project.

By the way, I think those languages not so important for promotion, better to spend funds on new exchange listings.

I would like to hear some opinions from other investors(not translate fraudsters).
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

Fully support the Dev. Let’s refocus the discussion on the development of the coin. No place for these bounty beggars.

Dev, can you talk a bit more about the atomic swaps timeline and other upcoming development on the roadmap?
vanobe

Activity: 164
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

Are the on-chain atomic swaps working? Can you show an example of one through block explorers?
1978280z

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

I love walking into restaurants, cooking up some food without being hired, then demand payment while I sit down and eat.  Roll Eyes
srabouthat

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

i believe Magnacoin will go to moon soon, i love this project, its fork of PIVX. it's very pricing for investors Kiss
Akuaja

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

This is a good coin, I bought it from 300$ per 1 Masternode, and now it is going up like to the moon. Good coin and a very stable masternode no complaint from the start.
KNA84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:08:52 AM by KNA84

Up for Dev :

------------------------

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

For now it looks like a blackmail from you guys. Maybe you are even all working together to spread FUD in this thread. Especially with these big red highlighted posts. Could you provide proof of confirmation from Dev? If not, you really needed to wait for confirmation before you start working. Seems that you care only about fast money, not this project.

By the way, I think those languages not so important for promotion, better to spend funds on new exchange listings.

I would like to hear some opinions from other investors(not translate fraudsters).

Up for Dev :

------------------------

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

Up for Dev :

------------------------

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coin
5000 for KNA 84

Translation:

Arabic:

Regards.

man, you refuse to pay? 're you serious there? we worked for you, posted and you keep our work without paying! think about your acts if you act like that with the people who trust you. your actions they will not be without consequence for the devellopement of your projects. I do not accept your scam. regulates quickly

what kind of blackmail do you speak to? you want proof ?! click on the links !! languages are not important? the requested work is on the homepage of this thread! we work for you and you do not pay us? we are several people in this situation !!! you spit on people !! but what kind of community are you to act like that ?! if it's written in red, there's a reason. @Lavdanoid and @Cryptoforthefuture99 and others If that happens to you, what will you do? how will you act to be paid for your work?Huh maybe you would spread your ass to say ... thank you Huh? me not, i prefer would die twice !!!!!! People worked it's normal that he gets paid.

nikodreamer

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:57:08 AM by nikodreamer

@magnacoindev report all these blackmailers to the mods off bitcointalk and bun them.
We are with you.
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

what kind of blackmail do you speak to? you want proof ?! click on the links !! languages are not important? the requested work is on the homepage of this thread! we work for you and you do not pay us? we are several people in this situation !!! you spit on people !! but what kind of community are you to act like that ?! if it's written in red, there's a reason. @Lavdanoid and @Cryptoforthefuture99 and others If that happens to you, what will you do? how will you act to be paid for your work?Huh maybe you would spread your ass to say ... thank you Huh? me not, i prefer would die twice !!!!!! People worked it's normal that he gets paid.

Please read my post again... TWICE!
If you didn't get any confirmation from Dev, why you started to translate? It's so stupid.
Seems that you can't provide any evidence that Dev reserved those translations for you. Pure extortion.

And stop flood with your overquotes and abuse styles!

P.S.
I love walking into restaurants, cooking up some food without being hired, then demand payment while I sit down and eat.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: