Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?
bitcoin - 60 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 24 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum ?  (Read 3397 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:00:03 AM

of course I would say that bitcoin is more important than ETH, although both are important, but I think the altcoin parent is more important, and that could determine other altcoin prices.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum both are important for Cryptocurrency. I like Bitcoin and Ethereum both.Bitcoin is gaining more support these days as the price is surging and has reached almost $15,000. Both of the coins are potential and has been acquired its all-time highs this month. on the other hand, Bitcoin has become more important for everyone.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

Is Bitcoin More Important Than Ethereum?
Of course, Bitcoin is more important than all other digital currencies.
Actually Bitcoin and Altcoins are both important but it is only deliberately Bitcoin is more important and I think nothing more than any other digital currency.
jam4u

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

Well,Bitcoin is more important for me
Bitcoin's price is higher than any other currency and BTC is more valuable
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

Yes it is. Although they are both great cryptocurrency it is obvious that bitcoin is more important, just look at the price of bitcoin as of now.

janah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

Bitcoin is more important than ethereum because bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency
Also bitcoin has more advantage because its more popular to people that using cryptocurrency
And bitcoin has a great base and many people using more bitcoin than ethereum but the advantage of ethereum right now is the price because people like me at average income we can invest at ethereum because the price is still low im hoping that ethereum also will become more productive in the future.
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:22:26 AM

I wouldn't say which is more important. In my opinion, it's just like USD vs EUR, which is more important cannot be judged. It should instead be a question of which currency performs stronger than the other.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

In general Bitcoin and Etherium are crypto-currencies with different technologies. Therefore, they do not need to be compared.
But in general, I believe that bitcoin is safer.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

According to the record books bitcoin is considered as the most important because it helped put the blockchain on the radar  which later on allowed other altcoins to be born but to be honest, both Bitcoin and ethereum are quickly important because they are compliments of each other and the devs themselves could use one or two code lines from either coins to perfect and ensure the smooth running of the network...which is why we have different devs forking the bitcoin network to fix all bottlenecks as its still a work in progress.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

I wouldn't say which is more important. In my opinion, it's just like USD vs EUR, which is more important cannot be judged. It should instead be a question of which currency performs stronger than the other.

Good example they are both equal in both sides just like dollar and euro. They we could say work together in this and both have quite the amount of users and many have both in wallets.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:31:28 AM

sure the Bitcoin more important than Ethereum , also than any other currency , because the bitcoin is the base , but we see now a lot of currency and every currency have the own-system , so the question will be see any system will be more safe and important than bitcoin ?
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

For me, both bitcoin and ethreum are valuable because we know that both of them is safe than other coins. I study that bitcoin is gold, and then the ethereum is like silver they have different on the price, but the impact of them on the people are same.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Bitcoin is the most importantly more than the ETC and other coins. Bitcoin the mother or father of the other currency, and also bitcoin have for advantages regarding of the price or the value. Bitcoin has a faster growth of value. ETC is only the second regarding the amount.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

yes, I also think that it all started with bitcoin so it seems more important than others, but for some people, ethereum can become the number one, because it is very well behaved...it can break out forward
shritin1707

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Yes because Bitcoin  was the first decentralized cryptocurrency. It is currently the Biggest Cryptocurrency and the best-performing currency of 2017. It is still growing in popularity as it has been around for quite a long time now, started in 2009 and is now known worldwide. With that being said, it’s been considered the most reliable currency. It is the talk of the town and it is the “hot iron!”
gutavo1dias

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

Both Bitcoin and ETH are important. Both were built for different reasons. While Bitcoin actually brings the idea of decentralization into reality, it didn't allow to build tokens or smart contract using bitcoin. So no other branding was possible using bitcoin. However, ETH is also decentralized platform, but here users can build a personalized currency using their own branding. So ETH offered more flexibility in to the blockchain market. Also ETH is the closest contender of bitcoin in terms of market cap. So it shows that people are investing heavily in these two crypto currencies over and above any other coin. So for me, both are equally important and I am holding both of these coin in my crypto portfolio.
ronics

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

Smiley  they are both the most important of me and they also have their own reason .the thing bitcoin carries a decision towards the future and is true .bitcoin it does not allow to get tokens or smart contacts ,using a bitcoin .so there is no other brand that is possibly using bitcoin ,second to ETH again to deliver a real platform ,but all members can personalized the currency using the real brand .so ETH is giving flexibility to blockchain market .and from ETH is closed to contender about bitcoin in the way of market cap .so should show everyone investing maximum for two cryptocurrencies  under and our anywhere in coin .for me both are important and all are used...
rog1121

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

yes your probably correct bitcoin important ethereum my opinion why is bitcoin important than ethereum its because all altcoins are depending on bitcoin as main coins, but all of the altcoins have an potential to become profitable especially the ethereum.
For me both is critical on the grounds that this two coin for beyond any doubt will expand progressively the cost later on and if that happen we can make more benefit. Like today the cost of this two coin keep on increasing. There's no compelling reason to analyze or pick this two coin . Be that as it may, it's depends to you what is imperative if bitcoin or ethereum. In any case, on the off chance that you have that you will procure a great deal of benefit .
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is more important than ETH and all other cryptocurrencies and also safer. That's why everyone is crazy about Bitcoins and Invests in Bitcoins.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

Very silly question in my opinion. Why do you think that either is more important than the other? The truth is that both bitcoin and ethereum are important in different ways and each have their own set of advantages and disadvantages which make them great coins in different ways. Some people favor bitcoin over ethereum like me and some favor ethereum over bitcoin, but both are equally important if you think about it. I will never stop supporting bitcoin and will always favor it over all other coins always.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: