Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NumberFive is a lying troll who accuses people of scamming  (Read 2345 times)
NumberFive

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:53:26 AM

Left negative feedback. Nice social engineering w/ Amazon support Smiley

If you read the thread you may see Alpha523 = KingOfSports (= Oldsport) - but you'd know better than me tradef - with ip access etc - coins were returned however...

Confirmed. KingOfSports corroborates Alpha523's apparent faked screen shot.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:47:41 PM

Left negative feedback. Nice social engineering w/ Amazon support Smiley

If you read the thread you may see Alpha523 = KingOfSports (= Oldsport) - but you'd know better than me tradef - with ip access etc - coins were returned however...

Confirmed. KingOfSports corroborates Alpha523's apparent faked screen shot.

Actually I watched that con unfold and pointed out his desire to escrow and build rep for himself - you wanna see the UPPER CASE rants I got PM'd from KingOfSports. He "doth protest too much".

I also remember him saying he would never escrow again but this lasted... a day or two...

Bring on the rant...

donations not accepted
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:13:29 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2013, 01:40:02 AM by KingOfSports

I have nothing to hide because I will never scam anyone. I am not associated with ANY scam and will continue to do business with people despite your troll rants. To NumberFive, Congrats you googled my username and found my twitter handle "kingofsports". And to address the other one, I have continued to do escrows on seals because never an issue. I have done escrows since the shit one on here and have done 10x the amount of that pathetic 1.3 BTC one in one swoop. Make you own decision but upay4mytreez (Numberfive) you are a proven scammer on seals and I also know you go to the University of Maryland, Baltimore county. You told me this yourself in chat on seals. Thus, offering a 0.5 BTC reward for the real life name of this fellow so I can visit him. No this is not a threat but I'd like to meet you and find out why you feel the need to rant on someone who has never scammed? Don't you have better things to do in your life? I don't think you do sadly.

NumberFive

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:24:18 PM

My name is Ian Marderness, I study finance/accounting at the University of Maryland. I am 19. I have nothing to hide because I will never scam anyone. I am not associated with ANY scam and will continue to do business with people despite your troll rants. To NumberFive, Congrats you googled my username and found my twitter handle "kingofsports". And to address the other one, I have continued to do escrows on seals because never an issue. I have done escrows since the shit one on here and have done 10x the amount of that pathetic 1.3 BTC one in one swoop. Make you own decision but upay4mytreez (Numberfive) you are a proven scammer on seals and I also know you go to the University of Maryland, Baltimore county. You told me this yourself in chat on seals. Thus, offering a 0.5 BTC reward for the real life name of this fellow so I can visit him. No this is not a threat but I'd like to meet you and find out why you feel the need to rant on someone who has never scammed? Don't you have better things to do in your life? I don't think you do sadly.

Anyone that isn't blind can see you are a straight scammer building rep.

You also scammed under another alias as I pointed out already. We both know who you are, you obv have no clue who I am if you think im upay4mytrees or umcornrole or whoever else you've accused me of being.

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:10:21 AM

Numberfive is currently threatening me in seals chat, if you see someone on a TOR page acting like me or saying they are me, do not do business with them as it will be NumberFive trying to scam. If any threats are made or bounties to hurt me in some way are posted I will offer a reward for them and any information that can help get him arrested. People throw empty air accusations out and both parties say they have not scammed but the other believes they has. There is no reason to be threatening against the other in real life but NumberFive is choosing to do so. Please do not deal with this user and let me know if any threats are made against me so I can keep them for evidence if this becomes a real life issue.

joeyjmr8484

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:20:19 AM

Well guys I have always thought Ian was on a high horse and he thinks he is mr goody goody and I think he is nothing but a rich cheap cunt.
Bdockz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:33:53 AM

lol The dregs from the welfare office roll in..
NumberFive

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:48:13 AM

I would like people to look into this themselves and not over pass it because who he thinks I am.

This is about WHO HE IS.

If people open their eyes they can see he is the previous scammer. This would save people a lot of money in the future.

Also if anyone would like to bet on if he scams I will give 2:1 using John K as escrow.

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 06:26:07 AM

I would like people to look into this themselves and not over pass it because who he thinks I am.

This is about WHO HE IS.

If people open their eyes they can see he is the previous scammer. This would save people a lot of money in the future.

Also if anyone would like to bet on if he scams I will give 2:1 using John K as escrow.

Deal! You pay John K's fees and it's good, what timeframe? I am 100% interested in this.

Btw trolls, stop posting popcorn gifs.. thats lame.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: