Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming  (Read 30971 times)
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

By the way, p2l is going to be a great thing. They can also include curse’ possibilities. Why not to allow users create group voice chats as well as an ability to transfer/send/share in-game thing like addons, user maps, model etc
Do you actually mean to create not a watching platform but real social network? I haven’t seen such successful projects, why tried to copy facebook.
Are you serious maaaaan?
What about twitter? Instagram?? You are totally wrong. The aim is to create unique one, not to copy. It will not look alike.
On the other hand, I believe it’s really hard and expansive to run.
Can’t imagine how large must be servers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tropwal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:14 PM

With the even increasing gaming market this seems like really interesting idea.I will have to check it out abit more tho before deciding to invest.Anyway,good work so far.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:43:02 AM

With the even increasing gaming market this seems like really interesting idea.I will have to check it out abit more tho before deciding to invest.Anyway,good work so far.

the market is growing - new projects are rising Smiley
gaming industry possibly growing faster than crypto, generally valve and blizzard pushed it forward.
investing in such a project I think is like “anyway you lose nothing”, that’s why I follow it. every year prize pools of tournaments are increasing. Dota 2 is pushing industry much further
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

The campaign starts at the end of January with 30% bonuses. I believe target (5m) will be collected just in few days.
pamober

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

Looks really interesting! I'm glad to see the e-sports industry is attracting all kinds of cryptocurrency projects Smiley
The economic model looks a bit complicated for a noob like me tho xD
At any rate good luck with the project, definitely interesting concept!

p.s. thumbs up for CIS members of the project Tongue
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

Looks really interesting! I'm glad to see the e-sports industry is attracting all kinds of cryptocurrency projects Smiley
The economic model looks a bit complicated for a noob like me tho xD
At any rate good luck with the project, definitely interesting concept!

p.s. thumbs up for CIS members of the project Tongue

What do you mean by "attracting cryptocurrency projects"?
Economic model is simple actually. At least I understand that the demand on tokens will take place if the platform will be nice and functional.
Not about deep understanding, but about e-sports developing faster and faster. It in turn attracts lots of investors.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

Will the development of the platform begin before the ICO? Are there any results now?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

The campaign starts at the end of January with 30% bonuses. I believe target (5m) will be collected just in few days.

5m?? I think if they are going to conduct appropriate advertising campaign they might gather 50m) They Possibly should do it not only on the forum, ICO trackers etc. But on game-oriented websites. To focus on attracting potential users as investors as well. This must bring a great impact in “target”
mandarinka

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

Will the development of the platform begin before the ICO? Are there any results now?

I hope they have already developed some stuff, cuz they actually have some interesting investors and supporters

They are planning to run the de development process on Q1 20-8 as it stated in white paper
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

Some results from recent announcement:
“· We have set up a blockchain node (remainder: we develop our blockchain on the basis of Bitshares 2.0 technology).

·We have rewritten about 60% of the platform code to make it more resistant to the high loads.

·We have altered the architecture of the project (three separate servers have been set up: for API, chat, and system of statics. In total, three servers to sustain the anticipated peak loads).”

From 5th of December
Noriman

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

“· We have set up a blockchain node (remainder: we develop our blockchain on the basis of Bitshares 2.0 technology).

·We have rewritten about 60% of the platform code to make it more resistant to the high loads.

·We have altered the architecture of the project (three separate servers have been set up: for API, chat, and system of statics. In total, three servers to sustain the anticipated peak loads).”

From 5th of December

Well, wait for a demo. As it is shown on the website interface is done
Logan22

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

Are you going to run special advantages for those guys who are from the eraly start with you (despite bouties)
Paparazek

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

In-game purchases are now widely spread. Would like to know what could you offer game-developing companies? How to unite your service and some activities
mandarinka

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

I heard abou the decision of coins on ‘utilities’ and ‘securiries’. in you white paper states ‘Play2Live platform utility tokens’... does it mean that you won’t put your coin on any exchange markets?
Paparazek

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

In-game purchases are now widely spread. Would like to know what could you offer game-developing companies? How to unite your service and some activities
What do you mean by ‘special activities’ Huh
How do you imagine these activities contacted by twitch nowadays?

He might tried to mean such things as prime-subscription and features in game)
Fanat74

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

It could be a cooperation like ‘you get free gems if you share your achievements on P2L’
Seems really interesting while every user can easily do it. Well, there are lots of services that give you special paid currency via downloading apps. P2L could use the same method as counter advertising
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:59:44 AM

It could be a cooperation like ‘you get free gems if you share your achievements on P2L’
Seems really interesting while every user can easily do it. Well, there are lots of services that give you special paid currency via downloading apps. P2L could use the same method as counter advertising

Annoying but useful staff. Wonder, how the cooperation will be realized
Noriman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

Please! Not so much ads as of g2a  Grin  Grin
Looks good. Not only by this way. There must be ability for doing different kind of tasks. + tasks fo streamers might evolve into raids with. Streamer will get double reward and viewers some bonuses as well
mandarinka

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

Annoying but useful staff. Wonder, how the cooperation will be realized

Obviously it’s not as annoying as worth being because could be too useful instrument

what is more, it could allow users to earn some tokens and in the result real money. possibly the future ‘play and earn comes’ not only for cyber sportsmen
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

From 5th of December

Well, wait for a demo. As it is shown on the website interface is done

It's possibly quite far till we can see even demo version. More likely in 2018 Q3-4
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: