Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:21:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
Rinorbirch

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:29:02 PM

Is it same as Bitbar?
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:47:08 PM

Is it same as Bitbar?

Yes, exactly
minus

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:06:57 PM

Trade Cryptogenic Bullion on Coins-E now!

http://www.coins-e.com/exchange/CGB_BTC/

CGB address:5nSUrCaB3dipbTJPypcvkKY2kNJwsB3NoJ

Cheers

thekidcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:52:00 AM

The difficulty of the coin adjusts pretty smoothly.  I also like the fact that there are only 1 million coins.

Any word of getting this on Cryptsy?

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:32:19 PM

Please send me some CGB

5anbBzXLqXc1Km5rCjpRjqL9pUDfnhQh3M

thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:57:12 AM

No one has any CGB to send my way?

maco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:09:06 AM

can I get in on this?

Address: 5dRFBqhU3KUueGViiraCCj6QaFUrPVJLzk

Please send me if you can, thanks!

let's support CGB!!!!!!
thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:07:02 AM

Any word on getting CGB on cryptsy?  The coin is mining pretty well, not many stales and haven't seen any orphans.  The 1 million coins is IMHO the perfect number for consolidating wealth (if its worth anything in the future).  May be a good way to hide from BTC and LTC swings if the price stabilizes (and again, the price goes up of course).

OP any info on pools or other services???

thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:16:21 PM

The crypto market has been flooded of late by numerous clone currencies seemingly designed for a quick pump and dump to make the creators, early miners and early traders a quick profit at the expense of the long term investors. I myself have seen both sides of this experience – the highs of turning a fast profit from day trading in new releases and the lows from being left holding the bag on coins that have been dumped and abandoned.
   To cater to the long term investors that believe in crypto-currencies as the future but do not have the time or energy to watch the market rollercoaster 24/7 with the hope of buying and selling at the right time, or for the day traders who want to lock away a portion of their portfolio for the future; I have created the first crypto-currency specifically designed for safety, stability and holding for the long term – Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB). Borrowed from the concept of cryogenic storage and blended with the form taken by bulk precious metals prior to coining, this asset is intended for acquiring and locking away in cold storage. With a total cap at 1 million CGB (4.76% of the 21 million coin cap on Bitcoins) to be generated over the next 10 years, each CGB has the potential valuation of greater than 20 Bitcoins – not to mention the avoidance of the stigma absorbed by the groundbreaking digital currency with the target on its back. That is a potential starting valuation of $2,000 per CGB at the current Bitcoin price. Granted it has taken Bitcoin time to mature to this level, CGB too will take time to mature in value. Get in on the ground floor and lock them away in cold storage for the future.
   I am truly excited to bring this concept to fruition and to share it with my fellow crypto-revolutionaries. In understanding that we are stronger in unison than as individuals, I encourage and appreciate all who are interested in joining the promotion, mining and/or developmental teams. Your mining, support and ideas are welcome and will be rewarded.
   In full disclosure, [.94%] of Cryptogenic Bullion has been pre-mined to be used for establishing and maintaining the asset’s relevance thru bounties to be offered to miners, promoters and developers. Many tend to immediately write off a currency that has been pre-mined and I understand this argument. However, I argue that a currency that has been respectfully pre-mined encourages the development team to stay involved due to their stake in the investment as well as offers the development team some leverage necessary to promote and engage productive collaboration. I will keep the ledger for the pre-minded CGB posted as a public ledger for all to see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246300.0.  The remaining 99%+ of CGB will be mined over the next 10 years in an equal and fair distribution.
The algorithm is Proof of Work with Proof of Stake for resistance to 51% attacks. 10 CGB are awarded for each block mined with a difficulty adjustment after every 2 blocks. Mine them, buy them and trade for them - then deep freeze them! I hope to have your support and collaboration to insure this long term investment for all adaptors. More to come…

Specs:
•   Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid
•   Scrypt
•   Linear Difficulty Retarget (2 block retarget)
•   5 Confirms
•   10 Bullions per Block
•   Maximum of 1,000,000 Bullions
•   Default P2P Port: 7695
•   Default RPC Port: 8395

Source:
https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CGB

Windows Client:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5d0dRWllvbEtTX2M/edit?usp=sharing

Block Explorer:
http://cgb.webboise.com:2770

Mac Wallet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fqj7579u6vsqyu/CryptogenicBullion-Qt-0.3.666-Mac.zip

OP any additional info on your coin?  pools?  anything in the works?

elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:27:01 PM

Any word on getting CGB on cryptsy?  The coin is mining pretty well, not many stales and haven't seen any orphans.  The 1 million coins is IMHO the perfect number for consolidating wealth (if its worth anything in the future).  May be a good way to hide from BTC and LTC swings if the price stabilizes (and again, the price goes up of course).

Sorry my friend. Do not mean to ignore. Have a few things in the works that will be announced as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 01:28:06 PM

Sorry my friend. Do not mean to ignore. Have a few things in the works that will be announced as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
I think I might have a pool in the works testing now

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:57:50 PM

I think I might have a pool in the works testing now
great news

thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:59:17 AM

any luck with the pool?

thekidcoin

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:59:57 PM

Dev you have to promote this coin a little more maybe.  Try to get it listed on Cryptsy.  Or else is going to die.

The concept is good, there are only 1M coins, etc but you need to get some miners or we basically are just wasting out time mining it.

5Dzz

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

How about maybe different categories or types of bullion maybe.
Just a thought.   Smiley

5Y8JjLE1RR5QB1EHXsjLwcdWrBFyEemSvv

MobGod

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:22:31 AM

How about maybe different categories or types of bullion maybe.
Just a thought.   Smiley

5Y8JjLE1RR5QB1EHXsjLwcdWrBFyEemSvv

+1

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:41:41 PM

What is the issue with the wallet? It's not connecting even after I added nodes. Here's what get info says:

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e-caps",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1373297354,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
}

Just started mining this, but will probably stop soon if this is not addressed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MobGod

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:50:00 PM

What is the issue with the wallet? It's not connecting even after I added nodes. Here's what get info says:

{
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."
}

Looks like your ports are not open

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:55:32 PM

{
}

Looks like your ports are not open

On my firewall, you mean? All I use is windows firewall, and I allowed the program through on all networks already. Do you know what ports specifically this program is trying to pass through?

EDIT: Should also mention I'm not having this problem with any other altcoin clients I'm running, and I'm running quite a few.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
captainfuture

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:01:28 PM

same problem here

"Checkpoint is too old. ..."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: