Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:01:49 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 03:10:45 AM by papersheepdog

Community Project - CryptoTown | On The Ground

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

I am very pleased to announce a collaborative project between the Cryptogenic Bullion community and the IndiaMikeZulu organization to facilitate the spread of cryptocurrencies through face-to-face, on the ground, human being contact. Please understand that this is an open community project welcoming all cryptoenthusiasts. Many details are yet to be confirmed and polished. The major product of ongoing development will be a structural guide (PDF format) for building community networks of businesses and individuals to facilitate adoption of cryptocurrencies which will supplement existing payment and monetary systems while strengthening the communities through diversification and self-sufficiency. In short, CryptoTown On The Ground is a collection of guidelines and tips for creating your own local CryptoTown network as part of a global movement.

Although merchant adoption is not a primary goal of CGB, we believe that merchants who already accept crypto will be more open to diversifying into CGB for wealth storage, and large infrequent transactions. The CryptoTown project is an opportunity to put theory into practice and pioneer the methods to make crypto work "On The Ground." The following is a live copy of the latest work. Stay tuned, or help out in the discussion!

CryptoTown | On The Ground (v0.1e)

An instructional guide to strengthening communities through the adoption of cryptocurrencies and the principles of self-sufficiency.
Table of Contents

1.0 Introduction

2.0 The CryptoTown Protocol

.2.1 My CryptoTown Neighborhood

..2.1a The CryptoTown Directory

..2.1b Consulting Services

..2.1c Currency Exchange

..2.1d Advertising

.2.2 For Communities

.2.3 For Businesses

.2.4 For Individuals

.2.5 For Investors

3.0 Encouraging Adoption

.3.1 On The Ground

.3.2 Social Media

.3.3 Promotional Material

1.0 Introduction

The CrytoTown On The Ground project represents a largely uncharted aspect of cryptocurrency technology which is face-to-face, "real world," economic interaction and community building. The project aims to provide guidelines and resources for structuring your own CryptoTown Neighborhood, enrolling your business, or participating as a community member. This project is founded on the principles of self-sufficiency, decentralization and sustainability. All CryptoTown Neighborhoods are created equal meaning there is no formal structure or hierarchy but guidelines for sharing resources and working together. Our focus is on empowering communities with the knowledge and resources required to quickly and effectively implement and benefit from cryptocurrencies.

In order to understand the need for cryptocurrencies, we must consider a number of fundamental challenges with our current financial system, and the solutions that cryptocurrencies provide. The world’s currencies are referred to as debt-based fiat currencies because they are not backed by a physical asset like gold, and can burden up to 30 participants with debt for each actual dollar (or insert your local central bank note here) in reserve, creating the potential for bank runs. It helps to realize that when a credit card is used to purchase something, currency is created , and when you pay it off, currency is destroyed. This scheme is referred to as fractional reserve banking and can not happen in a digital currency system without the owner’s knowledge because the supply is strictly controlled by a decentralized protocol.

We are beginning, as a society, to understand the dangers and inefficiencies found in centralized systems as corruptions and self destructive processes manifest themselves with no apparent remedy. As our society looks for answers, they are being found in technological advances which allow us to connect with each other in more meaningful ways which do not require a third party. Cryptographic currencies provide the convenience of cash, with neither the excessive centralized printing, nor the potential for censorship or sanctions which block the transmission of funds. Many cryptocurrencies hold the properties of money, such as portability, divisibility, fungibility, scarcity (technically), durability, and wealth storage. They can be stored in a private safe and yet transferred across the globe in minutes.

2.0 The CryptoTown Protocol

The CryptoTown Protocol is a scalable and modular set of guidelines to meeting the needs of communities, businesses, and individuals as they adapt to cryptocurrency technologies. The structure is designed to be as simple and flexible as possible to account for communities as small as a few businesses along a street, or as large as an entire city. The CryptoTown On The Ground project is the a product of collaborative effort amongst the self-managed CryptoTown Neighborhoods to explore and document the most effective methods to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrencies as part of stronger communities. The protocol is designed with the understanding that central management is neither desirable nor practical especially when dealing with cryptocurrency technology.

2.1 My CryptoTown Neighborhood

A CryptoTown Neighborhood is a collection of one or more businesses and volunteers who agree to follow the CryptoTown protocol and adapt it to their needs. The core of each CryptoTown Neighborhood is a volunteer or group of volunteers who ensure that the guidelines are best applied. Each CryptoTown contains a directory which lists the participating establishments and individuals. This directory will also contain "official" links to websites and social media hangouts. Part of the duty of these volunteers is to ensure that this information is as widely accessible and shared as possible. This includes collaboration with local community members and officials, and with other CryptoTown Neighborhoods (the project).

Each individual CryptoTown Neighborhood will decide which services they shal provide, the requirements for entry, costs associated, and which rules to apply to participants. In order to be considered a proper CryptoTown Neighborhood there are some bare minimum expectations which must be followed to allow success. There must be at least one accountable volunteer who is willing to accept calls, return emails and physically attend meetings related to the project. A directory must be maintained of all participating establishments, and there must be at least one participating establishment. Businesses who wish to be listed must have a physical commercial location and meet with the volunteer as part of the vetting process which may determine the quality of the directory.

2.1a The CryptoTown Directory

This is the central nexus of each CryptoTown Neighborhood. It's primary role is to provide quick access to all relevant information about the local businesses who are participating and the CryptoTown services that are being provided to the community. The directory has to be listed online in order to associate with the greater project, and to help prevent fraud by vetting the volunteers as their project progresses. We have to all be aware that a decentralized system puts the responsibility of detecting scams and understanding security onto the shoulders of each participant. Until a more specialized set of online services are developed for the project, we will be utilizing the /r/CryptoTown subReddit to announce new CryptoTown Neighborhoods and discuss our experiences.

2.1b Consulting Services

This will likely be the primary role of the volunteers. Businesses will need to be contacted and made aware of the local "CryptoTown project." Businesses who value the principles we stand behind will start asking questions and this takes talent and knowledge to turn this opportunity into meaningful cooperation. The best practices discovered by the project will be passed onto the community by these volunteers and it will take ongoing care and training. As the project becomes self sustaining and the community has adapted to the new ways, competition will determine the cost of these types of services.

2.1c Currency Exchange

While it's getting much easier to purchase cryptocurrencies online, there will still be a demand for more convenient services "on the ground." Most businesses need to spend their proceeds on their own costs of running business and, to begin with, most this will be invoiced in fiat currencies. Until a business is able to reduce or eliminate the need for fiat currencies in their supply chain, they may wish to sell the crypto received as payment for fiat currencies to supply their business. This will provide an opportunity to make further profit as well as an easy way for people to easily acquire cryptocurrency. A volunteer may wish to offer similar simple exchange services to encourage participation and possibly collect fees depending on the demand.

2.1d Advertising

Depending on the level of service and the demand for a particular CryptoTown Neighborhood, they may advertise businesses on official channels or locations. There is also an element of advertising that goes on toward the public to enhance the awareness of the local project, increasing exposure and value of the former case.

2.2 For Communities

The goal of the CryptoTown On The Ground project is not only to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrencies, but also to empower communities with the knowledge to become stronger, more self-reliant communities. The open and flexible nature of the CryptoTown Protocol means that communities are able to adapt and change it to suit their specific needs. It is also important to understand that while a city may announce an "official" CryptoTown Neighborhood structure, it must still compete with other "Neighborhoods" for quality of service, but would have a reputational advantage.

2.3 For Businesses

Businesses may choose to be part of multiple CryptoTown Neighborhoods which may exist within a city, but each one can have its own requirements and standards. While CryptoTown Neighborhoods may be competing with each other to maintain the largest and highest quality listing, businesses are simply enjoying the extra revenue generated by crypto enthusiasts. Technical details have yet to be worked out, but this directory is intended to be aggregated to the global level, enabling businesses which are truly supporting healthy, diversified, communities, to access the support and demand of a global movement. Businesses may indicate in the directory if they are willing to sell their crypto back to customers for cash if the business actually prefers to hold central bank issued currency.

2.4 For Individuals

There are no requirements in order to participate. All businesses listed in the directory will accept cryptocurrencies from any usual customer in exchange for goods at their establishment. Individuals may wish to register with one or more local CryptoTown Neighborhoods as a show of support, but each one may have different standards and requirements for listing. When it comes down to it, individuals wielding their economic power are the most important force to this entire project. The ability of a community to spend its currency is up to the businesses who are accepting it. When businesses realize the economic force of individual choice when finally provided an alternative to central bank issued fiat currencies, the snowball soon becomes an avalanche.

2.5 For Investors

This is where creativity will have to come in to play. There are many aspects of the CryptoTown On The Ground model which could be capitalized, for example, some may advertise, or charge a fee to be evaluated and listed in the directory. The local government or heroic volunteers may wish to provide the services to enhance their community. The idea is to allow competition between CryptoTown Neighborhoods through the simple open nature and lack of any centrally imposed rules. This represents a shift in ideology from using tech specs, and charts to justify value, to real world, on the ground, face-to-face adoption of the technology. As investors, we must be willing to adapt when the game changes, or we risk being the last one holding the bag. Global debt levels are nearing the explosive end of a parabolic rise. Most of the problems that lead to the market crash in December of 2007 have become much worse. Evidence that interest rates, gold, commodities and other markets are being manipulated by the central banks has emerged leaving many investors struggling to tell truth from distortion. In this kind of a market it is very important to consider storing your wealth amongst a diverse range of assets.

3.0 Encouraging Adoption

This is where theory meets practice. much of what has already been learned will be captured here, and further studies will need to develop this section.

3.1 On The Ground

Ongoing development over at the Commercial Development Workshop thread on the /r/GotCrypto subReddit.

3.2 Social Media

Although it may seem counter-intuitive to underpin the structure of an "On The Ground" project with online social media and organization tools, the benefits provided by working together and engaging the public in a viral manner are critical to smoother adoption.

3.3 Promotional Material

Each CryptoTown Neighborhood should have its own library with promotional materials including brochures, documents such as this, images, and even physical items like stickers and signs. A well run operation should understand the value of making this kind of stuff as readily available as possible.

I have created a simple logo set with my rudimentary photoshop skills. Hopefully they will get your creative juices flowing! Please comment.

papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:04:07 AM

Guys, My name is Ian Ridgwell and I'm the other half of IndiaMikeZulu. Mark is my real world, experienced conscientious chain to reality while my head is stuck in technology, the internet and a life spent watching as such internet wonders have unfolded around me. Crypto currencies is one such wonder and I refuse to let it pass me by.

Nice to meet ya Ian! I know the feeling, lots of potential.

papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:07:32 AM

Hey, Elambert.  Community support is all we'll ever ask. (though I advocate a 'buddy system' that could involve sending 'giveaway' coins to Influential People.).

Do we have an android wallet? (Have looked and looked!)

Oz CGB-ers: can I get an hour's help to get some transaction-time data??

Mark Blair, Unicup, Western Australia

Unfortunately there is no wallet for Android (or any mobile yet). This is the same with Peercoin or any Proof of Stake coin out there right now. We have been very interested in developments surrounding this tech but lack the resources to tackle it in the near term.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

Hey, PSD! Having no android wallet is not a problem at this second, just a stage of development.

And the Crypto Town PDF?? I am almost in tears with gratitude. IndiaMikeZulu has sought long and hard for COMMUNITY, which is what we see as being as necessary as a well-wrought coin.

Now, for those with the energy:

One: the Franko is accepted in Beaufort County. It's a 'crypto town project' but with just one coin. I betcha the project has faltered.

Two: the Channel Islands Bitcoin thing

Three: there is a 'Bitcoin street' in the Netherlands (??)

Four: apparently there is a 'Bitcoin Boulevarde' in Cleveland, Ohio (??)

Five: gotta check a thing: Liberty Coin is doing a big promotion

Six: Noble Coin ('Australian-based,' but I gotta say a little clunky in the communication department) has a BIG promotion agenda

M
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:01:51 AM

Wow! Moaning and wailing and hand-wringing is the order of the day on Liteocoin sites.

We have all been on edge for a long time. The China Thing was taxing. But if we dig deep now, we will reap rewards. The X-11 thing/Litecoin's weakening has really put the cat among the pigeons. Good! Let's benefit from that.

Mark
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:44:39 AM

Hey, PSD! Having no android wallet is not a problem at this second, just a stage of development.

And the Crypto Town PDF?? I am almost in tears with gratitude. IndiaMikeZulu has sought long and hard for COMMUNITY, which is what we see as being as necessary as a well-wrought coin.

One: the Franko is accepted in Beaufort County. It's a 'crypto town project' but with just one coin. I betcha the project has faltered.

Six: Noble Coin ('Australian-based,' but I gotta say a little clunky in the communication department) has a BIG promotion agenda

M
You also have Bitcoin City (Arnhem) in the Netherlands http://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl/

_@/'
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:36:48 PM

M
You also have Bitcoin City (Arnhem) in the Netherlands http://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl/

This is all great information! We should be looking at the level of organization that some of these places have adopted. Perhaps there are techniques and resources that can be duplicated.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:21:29 PM

Merchant adoption is great ofcourse and all efforts towards that as well. I would like to think of it as one of segments that need to be developed.

But there also should be a strong push for contacting and informing new investors about CGB. Since beginning of 2014 large investment firms have showed their interest in Bitcoin as a viable investment and some may already have made their moves or are in the process, hence the rise of Bitcoin price. We will need to meet them halfways and explain why CGB too is a great investment for the longterm.

For this it would be great to have some drafts that we can use to email companies, it should be written professionally. (Im not a native speaker/writer)

Elambert, perhaps you already have some texts from former contacts you are willing to share, or could we create something for this?
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:08:03 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 06:17:55 PM by BTCat

https://coinnext.com/
.. will concidder if to add CGB next week.
Coinnext ‏@coinnext  22h @cryptotraders We'll see if we can add it next week. Thanks for the suggestion.

Pending to add to the votings:
https://hitbtc.com/vote
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:10:06 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:07:25 AM by IMZ

My apologies, BTCat. The term 'commercial development' is incomplete. We knew this, but were trying to keep it short.

Amendment: I hope I understand correctly: yes, 'investors' are as important as merchants; but I guess that we would be talking to these suits about a 'suite' of coins. For example, a 'major' like Bitcoin, a 'vault coin' -- CGB -- and a 'tech-development coin' like Nxt. PSD mentioned PPcoin also. A 'dark' coin?

And on Coindesk this morning:
http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-integrated-wallet-makes-sending-bitcoin-easy-messaging/ --Whoa!!!!

Mark

P.s.: I am a retired technical-writing tutor.

IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:06:51 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:24:12 AM by IanRidgwell

Merchant adoption is great ofcourse and all efforts towards that as well. I would like to think of it as one of segments that need to be developed.

But there also should be a strong push for contacting and informing new investors about CGB. Since beginning of 2014 large investment firms have showed their interest in Bitcoin as a viable investment and some may already have made their moves or are in the process, hence the rise of Bitcoin price. We will need to meet them halfways and explain why CGB too is a great investment for the longterm.

For this it would be great to have some drafts that we can use to email companies, it should be written professionally. (Im not a native speaker/writer)

Elambert, perhaps you already have some texts from former contacts you are willing to share, or could we create something for this?

Relates to an issue I have been considering with CGB.

CBG's purpose as a crypto coin is to store value yet crypto-currencies gain value through the technology of cryptos. The great leap forward with crypto-currencies technology wise is transaction based. How can a coin with the sole purpose of hording possibly have value based on transaction technology.

Investing in Bitcoin isn't 'hording bitcoin' rather it is investing in the technology of bitcoin, the industry growing around the technology and the future of the phenomenon (Coinsider the Winklevoss twins, yes they iw bitcoin but I'd wager it was an interest in the technology that got them into it not the chance for short term profits. The guys arent short a few quid.) For CGB to see the kind of interest Bitcoin has it would need to have the kind of velocity, community and reach Bitcoin has and in the near to mid future that seems unlikely.

It seems a little far fetched to expect 'real investors' (problematic term) to be interested in a boutique coin no matter how technically sound and well backed up by community it may be.

New investors, those who were born within the crypto-currency phenomenon are a wholly different creature.

EDIT: A clarification. 'real investors' i.e. Goldman Sachs vs 'new investors' or those who have made their money or a career off the crypto-currency phenomenon as it stands. People like 'us'.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:41:47 AM

Okay!

I have re-read the CGB Core Team Weekly Update of May 14. I think I understand BTCat's position.

There are real differences between the general goals of the Crypto Town Project and the goals of the CGB community.

But there are a lot of overlaps.

It is not IndiaMikeZulu's intention to change the CGB community to suit the needs of one of our projects.

Rather, we hope that our Big Thinkin' style and commitment to community development will accord well with the outstanding energy that we see in this established and tight-knit family.

We are team players. We always pull our weight.

Mark
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 12:43:38 PM

Excellent discussion everyone! This kind of stuff needs to be solidified into concrete ideas and goals.

An interesting distinction is that capital inflows can come for a few reasons. CGB can be held to spend, but we have encouraged people to hold it for savings (really low inflation). This is the natural use of the crypto which we are trying to create a "viral" template to encourage. When investors see that we are doing "real" on the ground work to facilitate adoption, they will see the potential yet unrealized demand that is soon to be placed on CGB and will then invest with the intent of taking profits as demand is realized. The investor must see ducks in a row, and real things happening in order to be convinced and participate. I will add a section "For Investors" which I think should be what you're looking for and its an excellent point thanks BTCat!

papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 01:14:50 PM

CBG's purpose as a crypto coin is to store value yet crypto-currencies gain value through the technology of cryptos. The great leap forward with crypto-currencies technology wise is transaction based. How can a coin with the sole purpose of hording possibly have value based on transaction technology.

To put this in the simplest way, cryptocurrencies act as physical "cash." Currencies are intended to be used for transactions, but they do this because each unit stores value. Some better than others depending on the inflationary profile which is charted by coin supply fundamentals and the effects of its daily use on the market. CGB has many advantages in its "DNA" and current stage of lifecycle that make it well suited to simply being held. This is why we support a "suite of coins" to take care of the multiple needs of the communities. Thanks for the comment!

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:19:05 PM

Swisscex added to votings, you can vote CGB three times per hour for registered users:
https://www.swisscex.com/voting

and here too pls, one per hour: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:10:13 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 01:21:43 AM by IMZ

What is your 'Suite of Coins'?

http://www.reddit.com/r/GotCrypto/comments/25b033/commercial_development_workshop/

Mark

P.s.: Indiamikezulu has a Guerilla Fruit Tree Coin awaiting proof of concept
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:23:39 AM

To put this in the simplest way, cryptocurrencies act as physical "cash." Currencies are intended to be used for transactions, but they do this because each unit stores value. Some better than others depending on the inflationary profile which is charted by coin supply fundamentals and the effects of its daily use on the market. CGB has many advantages in its "DNA" and current stage of lifecycle that make it well suited to simply being held. This is why we support a "suite of coins" to take care of the multiple needs of the communities. Thanks for the comment!

Yes, as part of a suite of coins it makes sense as long as the communities aren't hostile between cryptos.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:47:40 AM

Yes, as part of a suite of coins it makes sense as long as the communities aren't hostile between cryptos.

This is a serious consideration, and there will be competition. I think the best way to deal with it is to let it sort itself out. Although a CryptoTown "Neighborhood" may recommend a particular "suite of coins" and options, each business ultimately makes its own decision as to which ones they will accept. Services may be provided such as an exchange on which the self-managed "Neighborhood" may decide to serve one coin or another, but ultimately the decisions must be the most informed and logical to protect the interests of the community.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:18:22 AM

Here is the unfinished section for Cryptogenic Bullion in my future publication called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book. Please say if anything is incorrect.  If anyone wants to help me complete a certain section, please do.  

Any donations towards this project are welcome - 5aagzgPLH9J5nR5KWaizLzdQENcmEVaJVZ

Is this going to be a paper publication?  Or are you posting it somewhere on the web?
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:07:00 AM

This deserves more attention!

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: